Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    What tabard are you using?

Also, great look! I kinda wanna know how the Alliance PVP armor looks like without the dress part.
    The non-elite pvp legs (and also norm/hc legs) of the that set don't have the plated thigh pieces that the mythic and elite set has. So the PvP legs would be just a flat skin on the legs. Like this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=135635/v...odelviewer:1+0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Needs tweaking, but not sure where I'll go with it, yet.

Deleted
    What tabard are you using?

Also, great look! I kinda wanna know how the Alliance PVP armor looks like without the dress part.
    It's the Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard. (not obtainable anymore)

Also there's are some bugs with the pvp armor atm (some pieces don't show up in the appereance tab) Opened a ticket and the gm said it's a known bug that'll be fixed in the future. This set looks a bit too simple if it's not the mythic/elite variant imo anyway.

My new transmorg. Hope you'll like it.

Demonsteel set with Balance of Power appearance. Head is Crown of Fire Festival.

Sad I can't hide the libram ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Glare2391 View Post
    My new transmorg. Hope you'll like it.

Demonsteel set with Balance of Power appearance. Head is Crown of Fire Festival.

Very very nice set Glare, thumbs up!

Currently working on getting the purple Judgeent set from Heroic BC dungeons to get the full look to complement the purple variant of "Power Unleashed" Silver Hand (which I got for completing +15 on time).

This is what I'm shooting for:

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nethershards you could be using to buy a slot-specific legendary . . .
    yes, the 1 in 1000000 chance (blizz allready stated it will be the thing with THE LOWEST chance, but if people want they can try)

Quote Originally Posted by Glare2391 View Post
    imo the libram should be an offhand "weapon" for transmog. so you can either hide it if you dont want it or make it visible with let's say quel'derrar

I certainly hope that next expansion, that A) we can transmog the Silver Hand skins as Ret; and B) that the librams can be hidden when we do.

Really liking shoulderless sets lately

Deleted
    I'm trying to make my pally greenish

what do I do if a certain mog has grown on me and now I can't switch out of it ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    what do I do if a certain mog has grown on me and now I can't switch out of it ;(
    Let me know if you find out. I've used the same one since a third into WoD :P
    I still make sets, but I never actually use them when I'm in ret spec (my mainspec). My prot set changed quite often though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Create new ones, use it for about two hours, go back to the one you fell in love with. Next day repeat. Spend thousands upon thousands of gold on new transmog pieces, just to never really use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Really liking shoulderless sets lately

Same. Those shoulders are getting more and more ridiculous. Tbh, I don't really understand the urge to have big shoulders but that's just me.

Currently working on getting the purple Judgeent set from Heroic BC dungeons to get the full look to complement the purple variant of "Power Unleashed" Silver Hand (which I got for completing +15 on time).

This is what I'm shooting for:
    Wtf ? This is the first time I'm seeing this weapon. Does it work for DK ? Or is there any other variant but still with that same sigil on the weapons ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Same. Those shoulders are getting more and more ridiculous. Tbh, I don't really understand the urge to have big shoulders but that's just me.

Wtf ? This is the first time I'm seeing this weapon. Does it work for DK ? Or is there any other variant but still with that same sigil on the weapons ?
    No, it's the holy paladin balance of power artifact skin. The color is from completing a mythic 15+ on time.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Myr47;44950920]My last mythic piece just dropped so here's my new xmog! An alternative for ppl who like the mythic look, but dislike dresses. ^^

How you "hide" the dress?

The Cataclysmic Gladiator items have a bluer-gray tint, whereas the T19 LFR has a purer white-gray, but overall it's a passable mix. I wasn't happy with any of the cloaks I have, but found the monochrome dirty white of the Formidable Cape to be acceptable. Illusion is Coldlight to reflect the blue glow behind the shoulder discs, although on the selected sword, enchants look a bit goofy due to the particle placement.

Item List
    Head: Crown of Steely Brambles (LFR)
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Shifting Runes (LFR)
    Cloak: Formidable Cape
    Chest: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece
    Shirt: Dark Silk Shirt
    Hands: Gauntlets of Fractured Eons (LFR)
    Waist: Gilded Nightborne Waistplate (LFR)
    Legs:
    Cataclysmic Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
    Feet:
    Cataclysmic Gladiator's Greaves of Alacrity
    Weapon: Greatsword of Pride's Fall (M)
    Illusion: Coldlight
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-03-23 at 08:54 PM.

Hi, I have a question here... will there be a way to wield 1H + shield as holy in 7.2? Apparently there will be new shields, but for protection it seems, or I am missing something for Holy? I need a shield for my holy spec (+a mighty sword or strong one handed-mace), not a giant hammer, so I ask
    Last edited by Aleax; 2017-03-24 at 04:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    Hi, I have a question here... will there be a way to wield 1H + shield as holy in 7.2? Apparently there will be new shields, but for protection it seems, or I am missing something for Holy? I need a shield for my holy spec (+a mighty sword or strong one handed-mace), not a giant hammer, so I ask
    Nope, you will be using the Silver Hand still, Uther style.

You do get to use two new Silver Hand hammer appearances that are two-handed, but no shield.