7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Did Blizz just seriously responded to Death Grip feedback, but still ignores balance feedback?
    zzzzz I had to go searching to see this for myself.
    Link if anyone wants to check - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...age=7#post-134

Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Thank you

Perhabs they finally come to senses, we Need more BDK

---

I created another QQ Topic about tank Balance in general in the EU Forums, looking for some Kind of answer from blizz. Feel free to help discussing the Topic and bring more Attention to blizz.
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615112785
    Great post Schlars, glad to see someone trying to reach out to the Devs.

I appreciate that some folks are still trying to communicate the issues we have. Personally, I've given up hope that we'll see our grievances addressed this expansion. It's going to take 3 major patches for our artifact ability to not be utter shit, and this was brought up in beta. Tank balance only needs to be "good enough," apparently.

Deleted
    Ah finally they adressed our biggest issue in the latest PTR Build

•Death Grip (Blood) Harnesses the energy that surrounds and binds all matter, drawing the target toward you, forcing the enemy to attack you, and increasing threat you generate against that target by (200% for 3 sec.) 400% for 3 sec.
    More Threat, yay.

On a serious note: WTF!?

Deleted
    So instead of dps buff we get that shit. I miss times when balancing was actually done.

What do you guys think about the buff to the legendary legs? Will that make them worth it?

I just wish they had made them disenchantable.

Might finally start using Sephuz instead of the frost spec belt, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrCuS View Post
    What do you guys think about the buff to the legendary legs? Will that make them worth it?
    Legs still cant compete with Shoulders/Wrists/Belt. But at least are not completly useless anymore. So it depends which legendarys you have.

I dont understand why they buffed the belt, it was already a strong item, although its a small buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrCuS View Post
    2%dr is not really going to make them anywhere near decent, and for sure not comparable with belt/wrist/shoulders.

On a side note, Sephuz might be worthwhile for us now if we don't have better leggendaries, and Aggramar buff are nice, and it was already a decent leg to have since it offsets our lack of mobility.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The buff to the legs isn't bad, can't compete with the three best ones though. I suppose it has an interesting side effect of making spectral deflection even better, as a base boneshield would be 18%, or 36% with SD as opposed to 32% normally. Not sure if it would still be worth wearing though.

How much is 1233 leech? I realize it's not a massive amount but it's icing on the cake of a legendary which is already strong for us. Keep in mind that the indicator is only for 940, so it should grow as the expansion goes forward, I'd presume the next legendary bump up stage is probably going to be 970-980.

The changes certainly make more sense though overall though. The difference between the best ones and the worst ones isn't as massive anymore. Cape is still pretty meh, but at least we get some bonus stats if and when they decide to throw in more bosses that would make a 10 second AMS pretty valuable in ToS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    The buff to the legs isn't bad, can't compete with the three best ones though. I suppose it has an interesting side effect of making spectral deflection even better, as a base boneshield would be 18%, or 36% with SD as opposed to 32% normally. Not sure if it would still be worth wearing though.

How much is 1233 leech? I realize it's not a massive amount but it's icing on the cake of a legendary which is already strong for us. Keep in mind that the indicator is only for 940, so it should grow as the expansion goes forward, I'd presume the next legendary bump up stage is probably going to be 970-980.

The changes certainly make more sense though overall though. The difference between the best ones and the worst ones isn't as massive anymore. Cape is still pretty meh, but at least we get some bonus stats if and when they decide to throw in more bosses that would make a 10 second AMS pretty valuable in ToS.
    Its ~5% Leech.

Imho the base effects from Cloak are still bad. In serious Content AMS doesnt even last 5 seconds most of the time, if it lasts the whole 10 seconds than the heal is probably not needed because damage intake was low. Its just weird design imho. Would be way better if it would reduce the AMS CD for e.g.

Legs interaction with SD is solid, its even more than 2%/4% because its additive in this case. But we all know how rarely (never?) we use SD.
    Also the base effect is still useless imho. Going into 7.2. we will have to use DS on purpose to overheal (keeping that sweet Souldrinker buff active), so pooling so much RP is pointless. Changing it to reward some extra RP / RP Gen would be a good idea imho.

Prydaz and the trinket will be buffed indirectly thanks to Souldrinker giving us 30% more max HP (if it stays the way it is on the ptr right now its pretty easy to maintain 30%)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really thinking of the cape in value of the absorb, more or less thinking of it in value of cheesing debuffs. More along the lines of getting more value out of AMS on a boss like Botanist where you can clean up spores in P1/P2 fairly easily when you aren't tanking a target. Cape has, and always has been only useful on things like that, not for the effect, which is why it's generally only used on necrotic weak. Even if mastery is garbage a free amount of stats is something, if the occasion arises where it would be super nice to have the cape on.

It's honestly sad and says more about the overall direction of AMS this expansion than the legendary itself. The cloak itself, in an era where we had a 45 second CD AMS, and regenerative magic to lower it even further (albeit, only happening when you didn't use it all up) would actually be pretty good. At least in this world where have druids running around with 100% uptime 30% magic DR, not sure why I see the reasoning as to why AMS needed to be toned down so much or have very little meaningful support through traits/talents. The health boost talent with AMS is a joke and the fact that we have nothing in our traits that affect our signature magic DR is kinda sad to be honest.

I'd be more thrilled if they just buffed AMS, which might happen considering they are indeed looking at magic DR among tanks (DHs losing more armor, but gaining 20% passive DR and spell reflect lasting longer for warriors). So perhaps they might look at buffing AMS if they think we could use it.

As far as cape design I'd rather it just reduce the CD of AMS or maybe just tack on passive magic DR instead of secondary stats. 3-5% less magic damage taken at all times would probably be useful.

Regardless the changes are more less trying to make people feel less bad about getting 'bad' ones. I still wouldn't want Sephuz, but it's a little bit more difficult to get mad if you just get a free 3% haste and 10% movement speed for just having the item on. It's funny because a constant 3% haste is actually quite over budget compared to the utility legendary items that received ~650 secondary stats.

Deleted
    Yeah, i too hope AMS in general will get som love.

The new Prot Warrior trait was changed in the latest build. Instead of lasting longer it now has an additional 20% Magic DR, bringing it to 50% Magic DR. But uptime is still poor compared to Guardian ^.^

The shitty thing about replacing Koltira's Newfound Will is that I'll basically have to "beg" a raid member to give me the haste/crit BoE belt when it drops, can't get it via Raid Council or loot tokens :/. Or just settle for the vers/haste one from Tichondrious.

And no I'm not gonna shell out hundreds of thousands for it on AH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    The shitty thing about replacing Koltira's Newfound Will is that I'll basically have to "beg" a raid member to give me the haste/crit BoE belt when it drops, can't get it via Raid Council or loot tokens :/. Or just settle for the vers/haste one from Tichondrious.

And no I'm not gonna shell out hundreds of thousands for it on AH.
    On my server it sells for no more than 15k gold. I dropped an 885 one and I can't even sell it for 12k gold.
    I would gladly gift it to you if cross-realm permitted it.

On my server it sells for no more than 15k gold. I dropped an 885 one and I can't even sell it for 12k gold.
    I would gladly gift it to you if cross-realm permitted it.
    The mythic one? I don't really wanna go with an under 900 replacement for a 940 one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    The mythic one? I don't really wanna go with an under 900 replacement for a 940 one.
    No, an hc one.

On a side note, all this talking bad about the leg pants maybe has come back to me: I dropped them today. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    No, an hc one.

On a side note, all this talking bad about the leg pants maybe has come back to me: I dropped them today. :/
    Welcome to the club, they were my second (still on four).

That being said, 885 BoEs from NH are dirt cheap on most high-pop servers, it's when you get to 900+ when they start going up past 100k.

Off-topic, I think I'm going to move at something like 155% movement speed with the changes to Sephuz (if I wear boots, too).

Do we know if the 3% Haste is gonna be 3% on your sheet, or just a 3% increase over the numerical value? e.g. is Sephuz going to give you ~350 Haste or ~1000 Haste?
    Last edited by Tehr; 2017-03-15 at 08:28 PM.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Deleted
    It should work like the proc, giving you a straight 3% haste.

Meh, I like the pants for some fights. Four Death Strikes in a row for Spellblade is awesome.