Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khez View Post
    I have all the good ones except ring now, guess I can't really complain, and I guess it sort of gives me something to look forward to still and a reason to keep running old content even if I AP-capped both specs months ago. Also been very lucky with titan/warforging on good items this expansion, especially trinkets.

On main: 1-Chest 2-Belt 3-Bracers 4-Head 5-Prydaz 6-Trinket 7-Shoulders
    Alt dh: 1-Head 2-Bracers

Seems every single random DH I inspect in LFR or pugs has the ring tho. Down to 1/3 chance of getting AoHG now, so I will get it eventually!
    Got to try it for a while on PTR while it was still in it's best state, and it was like playing a new spec with all the fury. As far as I've heard it's not that insane anymore, at least thats what I keep telling myself.
    Surely after the nerf it's not THAT insane anymore, but it is still insane how much it boosts your dps and how much more fun the gameplay becomes with that goddamn ring. I have 6 legendaries so far and still lacking shoulders + ring aswell. Just tried the ring on PTR today, and the feeling of the gameplay is still so much better, let alone the huge dps gain.

It is just extremely frustrating to wait 5-6 seconds sometimes, having no fury and waiting there doing nothing. Yeah even the players with the ring experience moments like this, but it is far far less often.

Just got my 5th legendary im so exited!

I now have:

1: raddons
    2: prydaz
    3:mo'arg
    4:loramus
    And the newest member of the team: Achor!!!!!!

So much happiness in my heart!

Deleted
    I feel with you. I have 7 legendarys - and only 1 "good" one, which is not optimal cause CoF does not drop anymore.

due to respecc to havoc i have 2 vengeance legys (Shoulders and bracers)
    for havoc:
    1. Sephuz
    2. Grandeur (weeehh!!!)
    3. Mo'arg Bionic crapbracers
    4. Prydaz
    5. Raddons (wow, now i can go Demonic... brrrr)

guess next one will be chest or boots.....

Deleted
    I am mostly out of the legendary complaining game now (the system is still ridiculously dumb).

1. Loramus' Boots
    2. Achor
    3. Sepheuz
    4. Raddons
    5. KJBW
    6. Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers
    -- My guild disbands --
    7. Anger of the Half Giants

Non-raiders proven to get bigger upgrades

With 7.2 the gap between stat sticks and BiS is being reduced however it should never have taken this long.

I can also imagine 7.2 BiS(/Tomb) will be:

Ring+Bracers+T19 2PC+T20 4PC (+Bloodlet)
    Ring+Belt+T19 2PC+T20 4PC

how do you "farm" legendarys? or correction, what is the best way to farm legendarys?
    got 3 so far, more or less "wrong" ones, chest sephuz n kjbw. kjbw is somewhat decent anyways but the other 2
    is just ilvl more or less :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luciphear View Post
    how do you "farm" legendarys? or correction, what is the best way to farm legendarys?
    got 3 so far, more or less "wrong" ones, chest sephuz n kjbw. kjbw is somewhat decent anyways but the other 2
    is just ilvl more or less :/
    Spam Maw of Souls in M+. Run as many as you can.

The only way to "farm" legendaries is to roll the dice as many times as you can, and MoS happens to be the fastest roll you can do

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Spam Maw of Souls in M+. Run as many as you can.

The only way to "farm" legendaries is to roll the dice as many times as you can, and MoS happens to be the fastest roll you can do
    thx mate, had a feeling it would be that m+ them fastest and as many as pos then

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianklima View Post
    I play Havoc and we progres mythic NH currently 3/10 just before Krosus kill. We just needed a little more dps so I was pumped to get a new legendary this week so we could finally kill it. Well, my legendaries and how they dropped in order:

1st - Prydaz (before buff)
    2nd - Achor
    3rd - Loramus (right after momentum spec nerf)
    4th - Raddon (finaly somewhat decent so I went demonic)
    5th - Kil'Jaden (switched back to single target spec for NH)
    and today's 6th - Mo'gar bracers...

Now I'm using Kil'Jaden and Prydaz as it sims the best.

To top it all off, our guild leader made a DH alt 3 weeks ago and got Anger and Cindaria in first 2 weeks and now does the same dmg as I in raids. Meh. I just wish I could get my hands on Anger or shoulders before Tomb comes up. I wish you guys more luck with this RNG, stay strong, it sucks.
    I feel your pain ... turned 110 shortly after Legion went life

1. Loramus (boots)
    2. Achor (chest)
    3. Sephuz
    4. Cinidaria (belt)

5. Delusions
    6. Mo'arg (bracers)

and last weekend

7. Raddon's

nice collection overall, but got the Bracers after momentum was turned into garbage and Raddon's after the 54 traits ... so rather useless now aswell for me.

Really want that ring ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onaga View Post
    I feel your pain ... turned 110 shortly after Legion went life

1. Loramus (boots)
    2. Achor (chest)
    3. Sephuz
    4. Cinidaria (belt)

5. Delusions
    6. Mo'arg (bracers)

and last weekend

7. Raddon's

nice collection overall, but got the Bracers after momentum was turned into garbage and Raddon's after the 54 traits ... so rather useless now aswell for me.

Really want that ring ...
    Raddon's is still nice if you want to pad on Skorpyron (it's practically required) and M+ in general.

Deleted
    Raddon is good on Skorp & Tich (heroic). I use Demonic & Raddon on Botanist as well.
    It's really really good in Fortified M+ or even high level Tyrannical dungeons that have lots of trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by butterknives View Post
    Raddon is good on Skorp & Tich (heroic). I use Demonic & Raddon on Botanist as well.
    It's really really good in Fortified M+ or even high level Tyrannical dungeons that have lots of trash.
    I've tried demonic + Raddon's for botanist heroic, I didn't get as good results as I did with Prydaz+CB spec.

And for Tich, it really comes down to your group. In my heroic clears the adds live like 2-3 seconds each, so there's no way I can get enough of them alive to make Raddon's worth it over Prydaz (I have to equip 890 tier over some 905 legs to make up for losing tier helm). Can probably test it on mythic this reset, but I doubt it'll be worth it unless we seriously suck at the adds.

Yeah same here, 4 mages and a lock in the raid so AoE not an issue ...

While i agree Raddon's is nice to have, for what i do it doesnt have a lot of value anymore

Still praying to the RNG gods for AotHG

Yeah, i got boots first which was a massive upgrade for me and a huge change in style and output, just got chest which was a massive upgrade ilevel wise but... I... it... it broke up my 4pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    I've been playing my DH alt a fair amount since 7.1.5 hit and I've received the following legionaries so far:

1) AOTHG (Ring)
    2) Loramus (Boots)
    3) Delusions (Shoulders)
    4) Kil Jaedens (Trinket)

So overall I've been very lucky - the last 3 were received within 9 days (the last two in the same NH run)

I'm not actually sure what the best legendary combo for each fight is though... generally speaking I've been using delusions for progression/ fights longer than 4 minutes and Kil jaedens for AoE heavy fights/ shorter fights.

Generally speaking whats best ST/ AOE? I Assume ST is AoHG + Cindaria and AoE is AoHG + Trinket?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphex View Post
    I'm not actually sure what the best legendary combo for each fight is though... generally speaking I've been using delusions for progression/ fights longer than 4 minutes and Kil jaedens for AoE heavy fights/ shorter fights.

Generally speaking whats best ST/ AOE? I Assume ST is AoHG + Cindaria and AoE is AoHG + Trinket?
    I would pretty much always use Shoulders + Ring + Convergence of Fates in order to have Meta on a 2min CD. Only fight where I wouldn't do this is Skorp.

Deleted
    Those damn legendaries:
    1. Raddon
    2. Loramus
    3. Achor
    4. Cinidaria
    5. Delusions
    6. Mo'arg
    7. Kil'jaeden's

Soo three left and 33,3333333333% chance for Anger of the neverdroppingring. Let's see how it goes.

Deleted
    1st - Sephuz
    2nd- Boots
    3rd - After grinding content for almost a month...... Bracers.

FML.

I've noticed Belt is a very strong competitor with Ring on lots of fights. Overall adds 5.5% average on lots of fights just from our kills. Ring adds 6.5% overall, sometimes up to 7 , 7.5%... I know a lot of you could probably find that 2% dps difference simply from just learning how to play better.

7th will be your legendary

1 - Boots
    2 - Raddons
    3 - Bracers
    4 - Chest
    5 - Sephuz

Yet guildmates who run the exact same content I run are sitting at 6/7. Running at least 3x versions of the same content every week gets really boring.

At least in 7.2 I'll be able to farm nethershards till my eyes bleed rather than building up BLP via RF, Normal, Heroic and Mythic runs!!!!!