Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Sephuz] Blizzard hasn't given up yet...

Sephuz's Secret
    Now always grants 10% increased movement speed and 3% Haste.
    When triggered, this bonus is increased to the current values of 70% movement speed and 25% Haste.
    Movement speed bonuses now stack with other movement speed bonuses.
    -------------------------------

Why is Blizzard still trying hard to fix a complete shitty leg? No one will ever use that leg over a spec-specific leg, cos all the others are better!
    They messed up in the first place by creating such an useless leg, now they tried so many times fixin it, yet its still crap.

1. They added higher haste bonus
    2. They added that it trigers via silence
    3. They added that it triggers via dispelling
    4. They now added base 3% haste and 10% movement (who the fak need movement?)
    5. What is gonna be next fix?

*shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    (who the fak need movement?)
    DKs, warlocks, paladins, and to a lesser extent warriors and priests?

15+ Year Old Account
    It isn't even close to the worst legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxz View Post
    More so holy priest I'd say,

Also secrets better than nothing, quite a few fights have interrupts and suits many classes just fine which rely on haste

Quote Originally Posted by Raxz View Post
    So u would take movement increase OVER a DGM increase, healing increase or mitigation increase? awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    More so holy priest I'd say,

Also secrets better than nothing, quite a few fights have interrupts and suits many classes just fine which rely on haste
    OFC its better than a 830 blue ring. I said that no one would take it OVER OTHER LEGS.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather they showed the same care to a bunch of other absolutely useless legendaries myself. Lookin at you Acherus Drapes, slapping a third secondary stat on you will not help you at all!.

15+ Year Old Account
    So u would take movement increase OVER a DGM increase, healing increase or mitigation increase? awesome
    Except movement speed increase is a damage increase on some fights/classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for example: I don't play competitively but I have this legendary on my demon hunter (as 1 of 2 legendaries), so I'm glad they boost it.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Sephuz's Secret
    Now always grants 10% increased movement speed and 3% Haste.
    When triggered, this bonus is increased to the current values of 70% movement speed and 25% Haste.
    Movement speed bonuses now stack with other movement speed bonuses.
    -------------------------------

Why is Blizzard still trying hard to fix a complete shitty leg? No one will ever use that leg over a spec-specific leg, cos all the others are better!
    They messed up in the first place by creating such an useless leg, now they tried so many times fixin it, yet its still crap.

1. They added higher haste bonus
    2. They added that it trigers via silence
    3. They added that it triggers via dispelling
    4. They now added base 3% haste and 10% movement (who the fak need movement?)
    5. What is gonna be next fix?

*shrug*
    idk, but it was great to begin with for my prot pally, so I love it more every patch.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Wild;45004064]So u would take movement increase OVER a DGM increase, healing increase or mitigation increase? awesome

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]

Depends on the fight, if I am on a boss where there is adds that is stunable, possible to grap or just a spell being interruptable and alot of moving is needed. It works as a dmg/mitigration increase for many DK's as the haste is lovely for getting a few more death strikes in, meaning more seconds shaved off the cg on Vampiric blood.
    I also get a few extra Heart Strikes which also means some seconds is shaved off of my most important CD.
    It can be quite usefull both in M+ where we lack a lot of mobility and in raid boss encounters.

OFC its better than a 830 blue ring. I said that no one would take it OVER OTHER LEGS.
    any fight you can proc it, it's bis for shadow priests. if you can't proc it, i think it's probably in line with prydaz in terms of output (but in this scenario i'd use prydaz > sephuz because of defensive utility).

the ring has insane stats, it's pretty competitive for any spec where haste is your best/2nd best stat

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    any fight you can proc it, it's bis for shadow priests.

the ring has insane stats, it's pretty competitive for any spec where haste is your best/2nd best stat
    LOL. Nymzee LOL LOLOLOLOL

- - - Updated - - -

Fix shit legendary = More grinding for players = more subs = more money!!

Gambling game is gambling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fixing shit legendary is just a horrible idea imo. Making every legendary viable == you have to grind this RNG gambling shit for more play time!

Deleted
    Well, the ring is at least a good one for my fire mage regarding the insane amount of crit on it, and haste is also OK. If they buff it, I would not say no.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and ofc no matter what they do, the complaining doesn't stop. Even if the logic is fucked up. More grind = more subs? Then what are these threads where people say they quit BECAUSE of the grind?
    More grind == more subs. No grind = no subs. That is how mmo works.

grinding isnt a problem. leveling sucks is.

10+ Year Old Account
    for a prot paladin its fantastic, any fight that has adds or a boss that can be interupted it pretty much procs on CD

I have it for my paladin. I play retri and holy. I could use more haste on both specs so happy right? Not so much really. In raids the 25% extra haste will most likely never proc on bossfights. I cannot stun the boss or make the proc happen. So I am stuck with the base 3% extra haste.
    On my holy paladin this ring would be nice... but when do I cleanse really and if it happens its not like a returning thing that makes this ring proc much. So pretty useless.

But seriously guys - this ring is really a PVP ring ain't it? I mean sure perhaps there are better legendaries that work better at PVP but in all fairness... this stuff (how to make it proc and what the function does) is really PVP minded... Why the hassle?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elbryan View Post
    for a prot paladin its fantastic, any fight that has adds or a boss that can be interupted it pretty much procs on CD
    Oh really? How many bosses? I am not being an ass... I genuinly want to hear that this ring will be great for the vast majority of bosses. Adds don't need this ring to proc really. Or trash or whatever..

Well to be fair, movement speed can indeed give all three of those.

But yes, Sephuz remains a situational legendary. The new buff won't make or break it, if your class doesn't value haste it remains crap no matter where. For most classes, it's a decent or even strong legendary for m+, but it still has practically no place in raiding environments.
    I don't know why they try so hard to keep it a situational legendary. Just remove all the CC events, and make it an on-use item, so they can actually balance it and it isn't so strong in one encounter and weak in another.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Oh really? How many bosses? I am not being an ass... I genuinly want to hear that this ring will be great for the vast majority of bosses. Adds don't need this ring to proc really. Or trash or whatever..
    Lots of adds in bossfights can be stunned or interrupted, and certain boss spells have to be. It's not bad for trash in higher level M+ either, where that's just as big a deal as the bosses.

They had three options, from best to worst:
    1. Delete this legendary.
    2. Upgrade it, so people would complain less about it.
    3. Leave it as it is.