Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Useless comment is useless.

I like the changes they are implementing, it shows that they are well aware of what needs fixing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all legendaries should be BiS/viable for everything...

I've seen fights where it's been used before. As well, Movement over dmg, what is dmg if you're dead because you couldn't move fast enough?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    (who the fak need movement?)
    A lot of classes benefit from it. Once you have gotten the plate shoes that give 140% movement speed you don't want to go back. 10% is not much, sure, but a bit helps. Its especially good in M+ where you have to move a lot.

Actually, its currently not as bad as some people make it out to be, and this is a further improvement. Sure, others could still use a slight nerf...

7+ Year Old Account
    Sephuz's Secret
    Now always grants 10% increased movement speed and 3% Haste.
    When triggered, this bonus is increased to the current values of 70% movement speed and 25% Haste.
    Movement speed bonuses now stack with other movement speed bonuses.
    -------------------------------

Why is Blizzard still trying hard to fix a complete shitty leg? No one will ever use that leg over a spec-specific leg, cos all the others are better!
    They messed up in the first place by creating such an useless leg, now they tried so many times fixin it, yet its still crap.

1. They added higher haste bonus
    2. They added that it trigers via silence
    3. They added that it triggers via dispelling
    4. They now added base 3% haste and 10% movement (who the fak need movement?)
    5. What is gonna be next fix?

*shrug*
    because
    A. it doesent take much time to, it takes like 3 minutes to make and change an item
    B.yes tons of specs use it, ever heard of M+? lots of specs love a 33% uptime blood lust
    c.people in M+ need movement

again just because you dont like it doesent mean its shit
    my mother doesent like chocolate cake, does that mean its bullshit and why should people even bother making it because she doesent like it so why waste their time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    They had three options, from best to worst:
    1. Delete this legendary.
    2. Upgrade it, so people would complain less about it.
    3. Leave it as it is.
    how would delete it be good at all? what about those who want it, or those who have it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Deleted
    Literaly everyone does. Especially considering how movement intensive some fights are; and the rule of the thumb is: "more uptime = more damage".

I think you just outed yourself as "the guy who stands in fire".

edit: Are we calling them legs now? Just asking because that word means something in english...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I have it for my paladin. I play retri and holy. I could use more haste on both specs so happy right? Not so much really. In raids the 25% extra haste will most likely never proc on bossfights. .
    How familiar are you with our toolkit and how to use it? I'm asking cause a ret-pally can proc it on up to 8 out of 10 fights.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-03-15 at 11:47 AM.

I have it for my paladin. I play retri and holy. I could use more haste on both specs so happy right? Not so much really. In raids the 25% extra haste will most likely never proc on bossfights. I cannot stun the boss or make the proc happen. So I am stuck with the base 3% extra haste.
    On my holy paladin this ring would be nice... but when do I cleanse really and if it happens its not like a returning thing that makes this ring proc much. So pretty useless.

But seriously guys - this ring is really a PVP ring ain't it? I mean sure perhaps there are better legendaries that work better at PVP but in all fairness... this stuff (how to make it proc and what the function does) is really PVP minded... Why the hassle?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh really? How many bosses? I am not being an ass... I genuinly want to hear that this ring will be great for the vast majority of bosses. Adds don't need this ring to proc really. Or trash or whatever..
    2nd boss on nh (gone blank with its name) and grand magister pop straight into my head, for any tank, those adds are interruptible and usually our tank Israeli to pounce on top of them getting his proc on the first interrupt.

My old main only has this as the legendary, resto druid. It's nice in that it's higher ilevel that he'd have otherwise, but a 910 with crap stats and who cares everything... it's only an ilevel booster. I haven't even gotten it kicked up to 940 yet, can't be bothered. No one needs healers anymore and DH is just too much fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Oh really? How many bosses? I am not being an ass... I genuinly want to hear that this ring will be great for the vast majority of bosses. Adds don't need this ring to proc really. Or trash or whatever..
    For me as a shadow priest there is literally no single fight where i cant proc it, and in most of the fights regularly. I dont know if this buff will get me a 4% dmg buff overall, especially in ToS, but if it does, it is very comparable to my other pure dps legendaries. Saying that, SP is obviously a special case, were all of the legendaries are very close together outputwise.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sephuz's Secret
    Now always grants 10% increased movement speed and 3% Haste.
    When triggered, this bonus is increased to the current values of 70% movement speed and 25% Haste.
    Movement speed bonuses now stack with other movement speed bonuses.
    -------------------------------

Why is Blizzard still trying hard to fix a complete shitty leg? No one will ever use that leg over a spec-specific leg, cos all the others are better!
    They messed up in the first place by creating such an useless leg, now they tried so many times fixin it, yet its still crap.

1. They added higher haste bonus
    2. They added that it trigers via silence
    3. They added that it triggers via dispelling
    5. What is gonna be next fix?

*shrug*
    The current incarnation gives me Bloodlust every time I dispel so... yeah. That ain't bad.

It's actually a pretty great legendary now; Better than a good handful of them for every spec of every character that i play, at least. If you have literally every legendary then i wouldn't use it much on some specs but it's well worth it on others.

And that is good since fairly active players are likely to have 4+ legendaries (and may jump to a much higher number in 7.2 if they mostly have spec specific ones now)
    70% of DH's use AOTHG on mythic Krosus and it's a 1 in 10 drop. They must have close to 7 legendaries on average

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    2nd boss on nh (gone blank with its name) and grand magister pop straight into my head, for any tank, those adds are interruptible and usually our tank Israeli to pounce on top of them getting his proc on the first interrupt.
    And as retribution:
    - 1st boss's adds - Blinding Light - also deals ok AoE damage
    - 2nd boss - Blinding light, interrupt, HoJ the small adds
    - 4th boss: Countyard lady - not sure about the adds
    - 5th boss: Krosus - Stun the adds with either HoJ or disorient them with Blinding Light
    - 6th boss: Tichondrius - Stun the bats on the last possible moment... i also think Blinding Light somewhat works on the bubbles?
    - 7th boss: Astromancer - last phase small adds are stunnable i think
    - 8th boss: Botanist - parasytes
    - 9th boss: Elisandre - adds again
    - 10th boss: Gul'dan - on heroic or higher difficulties in p2 interrupting the add is pivotal

In H Nighthold it can proc on most bosses, some more reliably than others. I think Trilliax is the only boss where you can't proc it at all iirc.

Skorp you can stun the adds
    Chrono you can interrupt adds
    Spellblade you can stun fire adds
    Krosus you can stun fire adds
    Tich you can stun bats
    Star Augur you can stun little adds in phase 3
    Botanist you can stun flowers
    Eli you can interrupt adds and her in phase 3
    Gul'dan you can interrupt dreadlord

I used to hate it on my warrior, but with its most recent buff I love it. Of course I would prefer other legendaries, but so far it's proven very useful.

Edit: Zmago beat me to it
    Last edited by Not A Cat; 2017-03-15 at 12:05 PM.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    edit: Are we calling them legs now? Just asking because that word means something in english...
    I think they've been called Legs since the start of Legion. I thought people were referring to legplates at first, which made it more confusing

Legit, the only players I've met, who call Sephuz a bad legendary, are bad players.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Calling them legs or leggos is just ugh.

But anyway, Sephuz isn't the best legendary in a lot of cases, but it's far from horrible, and it's actually quite good for a lot of classes. The whining about it is pretty epic too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    In H Nighthold it can proc on most bosses, some more reliably than others. I think Trilliax is the only boss where you can't proc it at all iirc.

Tich you can stun bats

I used to hate it on my warrior, but with its most recent buff I love it. Of course I would prefer other legendaries, but so far it's proven very useful.

Yeah, if it wasn't for the crit on it, i would actually love it on my fury warrior, simply because it's so easy to proc on a lot of fights

I actually like having Sephuz equipped on my VDH in M+

Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post

Tich you can stun bats

Yes, and that means on practically all fights you have a single digit percentage uptime, and it's even worse if you don't have a not gcd locked or at least instant cc ability.
    Then there are specs that don't value haste that much, so a ring with 60 itemlevel less but perfect stats sims better.
    And then you have healers that can even less reliably proc it considering there are close to none debuffs in critical phases in NH and their CC is limited (if applicable at all).

It's situational. That's it. It's not good, it's not bad, it completely depends on the encounter and on the class. Make a fight were half the raid gets a debuff with high raid damage every 30s and every healer without it will complain that it is OP. Have a class or spec that cannot proc it regularily and they will complain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    More grind == no subs. No grind = more subs. That is how mmo works.
    See what I did there?

Thanks for the responses without negativity to my question. Still looking at the list of ways to use this ring as a Retripaladin or worse: holy paladin - you have to get (imo) out of your way to get it and very very temporary - so its not like the proc happens every 30 sec or every minute. To me that tell me that this Legendary is far more suited for PVP (because there you can make it happen really often. Especially as a holy paladin)