Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Wife material.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Is this the corollary to the 'no means yes' rule?
    /s means sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Is this the corollary to the 'no means yes' rule?
    It's more like a male version of "women don't get pregnant from rape"
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    It's more like a male version of "women don't get pregnant from rape"
    I'd say the difference is clearly that some people/laws/states/countries don't think men can be raped. Thats a lot different than something 1 idiot said one time.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading the excerpt, she definitely raped him, he might have raped her as well. Really fucked up scenario all told.

As far as Drake U is concerned, the problem isn't "them feminists". The problem is that the University placed concerns about it's image above concerns about justice. This happens ALL THE TIME, and is especially common when it comes to sexual misconduct. It's why they protect athletes and famous employees who rape or abuse others. A University's reputation is one of it's most valued commodities, and the lengths that they will go to in an attempt to protect it can be quite disgusting at times. The fact that this specific case concerns a female as the aggressor is unusual, but not actually very relevant. The story here should be about how we can better punish universities for their unethical and self-serving interference in criminal proceedings.

Deleted
    Is it rape or sexual assault

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I really don't understand why universities are handling rape cases instead of the police in the first place.

Same. If someone is murdered in a library, I don't want librarians conducting a murder inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I refuse to believe people who work at a university are this dumb, so I can't help but think it's all driven by ideology.
    I feel like you contradicted yourself there. What intelligent person lets themselves be driven by ideology, especially in positions of authority?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Inb4 Endus pops up saying universities dealing with rape with lower standard of evidence than beyond reasonable doubt is totally fine because uni rape cases that more often than not are "he said, she said", with uni officials not being present during the rape, is totally the same thing as an employer being able to fire you if they catch you red-handed stealing office supplies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Not exactly written from a neutral standpoint. "She claims X..", while everything which is not in her favor is described as the journalist was seeing it first hand. That said, I believe that this might be a case with an unfair ruling. But I think calling him a rape victim is stretching it too. She shouldn't have made a rape case out of it, and they could have both have gotten away with it no negative consequences.

At any rate, men "properly" raping women is a huge problem, and I can understand that the schools might favor the woman's word, to make sure they're not condoning sexual criminals, even though the man might be innocent in some cases. Maybe more women should carry rape kits with them.
    Last edited by tankbug; 2017-03-15 at 01:58 PM.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Not exactly written from a neutral standpoint. "She claims X..", while everything which is not in her favor is described as the journalist was seeing it first hand. That said, I believe that this might be a case with an unfair ruling. But I think calling him a rape victim is stretching it too. She shouldn't have made a rape case out of it, and they could have both have gotten away with it no negative consequences.
    That's what she made it into. That's how she should be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Inb4 Endus pops up saying universities dealing with rape with lower standard of evidence than beyond reasonable doubt is totally fine because uni rape cases that more often than not are "he said, she said", with uni officials not being present during the rape, is totally the same thing as an employer being able to fire you if they catch you red-handed stealing office supplies.
    fucking lol

This is your world on retarded progressive ideologies, you asked for it and you got it. Enjoy!

I'm sure Endus approves of this completely.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post

At any rate, men "properly" raping women is a huge problem, and I can understand that the schools might favor the woman's word, to make sure they're not condoning sexual criminals, even though the man might be innocent in some cases. Maybe more women should carry rape kits with them.
    Wait, what? Whats proper rape? Using a knife to slash someones clothes off, while pinning the victim down and beating the crap out of them?

We talk about rape culture so often on these boards. And a lot of those threads are addressing things exactly like this. Someone not gaining consent while drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, if you want to post this, dont make it men vs women as that falls under gender