Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Bill Clinton either
    Bill Clinton perjured himself, Trump is the sexual predator. Please get your facts right

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    And the US elects a known sexual predator to the Presidency ...
    Correct, we elected Bill Clinton TWICE
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

My younger cousin (I say younger, she's only ten months younger than me) was a victim of rape. Despite my anger towards her attacker, most of that stems how and why someone would ever rape another person. And I don't simply stop at "because they're a monster"; there must be an underlying cause. It could have deviated from a childhood traumatic episode, from a long-term mental illness, or an uncontrollable sex drive stemmed from god knows what.

This discussion, should it go fairly well, may shed some light on what makes rapists tick.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bill Clinton perjured himself, Trump is the sexual predator. Please get your facts right
    Juanita Broaddrick
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    22k posts and shit like this is posted? jesus kys already, go to reddit or 4chan if you want to discuss shit like this.

Rape these days is "I had sex with a woman who drank alchohol that night, the day after she regretted it and I am now a rapist", is this fair? no way.

Yet people seems to ignore the gangrapes that occurs and doesnt talk about it at all in the same seriousness as thirdwave femenists talk about "regret the day after I was raped omGGG".

infracted - flaming
    I'm pretty sure numerous organizations are fighting for more awareness on male rape, prison rape, gangrape, domestic rape. You can discuss more than one without ignoring the other

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Correct, we elected Bill Clinton TWICE
    Not sure what Bill Clinton's perjury has to do with Donald Trump being a sexual predator.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally no I don't think they should but if the victim is the one inviting them on to the stage who are people to tell them how they should feel? People are free to leave if it makes them that uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Oh - lots of people accuse lots of people about a lot of stuff.

I'm referring to clear absolute facts here, not accusations.

Clinton was proved to have perjured himself
    Trump is proved to be a sexual predator

So - yeah if we allow Trump to stand on the greatest stage on the planet, then complaining about a rapist going up to talk to a few people seems trivial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    My younger cousin (I say younger, she's only ten months younger than me) was a victim of rape. Despite my anger towards her attacker, most of that stems how and why someone would ever rape another person. And I don't simply stop at "because they're a monster"; there must be an underlying cause. It could have deviated from a childhood traumatic episode, from a long-term mental illness, or an uncontrollable sex drive stemmed from god knows what.

This discussion, should it go fairly well, may shed some light on what makes rapists tick.
    My thoughts exactly

Having a discussion with a convicted rapist isn't absolving him of his crime but actually discovering more and hopefully preventing future rape. It should only become a problem if people begin to glorify him

And the US elects a known sexual predator to the Presidency ...
    Hey, that was a long time ago. Bill Clinton hasn't been elected since 1996.
    It's "should have" and "could have." When a native English speaker uses of in place of have, he or she looks ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzhoof View Post
    Hey, that was a long time ago. Bill Clinton hasn't been elected since 1996.
    Not sure what Bill Clinton has to do with this ? Perjury is not another word for sexual predator.

TRUMP is the self admitted sexual predator dude...

Deleted
    Can we please STFU about Trump or Bill

10+ Year Old Account
    If the actual victim of his crime is ok with it, why shouldn't he be allowed to speak?

They are attractive people. I guess if they feel comfortable about taking about it it's good, communication is always a good thing. It happened in Iceland and for all we know the crime involved an attempt at hand holding or something like that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Don't see why not, people don't have to go and listen if they don't want to, that's how platforms work. Some people are interested in hearing about perspectives that they're never otherwise given a window into, I know I would have been, not enough to go though.

kind of odd but i don't see why it shouldn't be allowed.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

So - yeah if we allow Trump to stand on the greatest stage on the planet, then complaining about a rapist going up to talk to a few people seems trivial.
    Wait, you seriously believe the bolded part? Wow, have you been sipping the Kool-Aid. I'm assuming you are talking about the "Grab them by the pussy" comment? Have you even listened to the tape or are you just purely indoctrinated?

It's very clear that he's talking in amazement about the things his fans lethim do. At no point does he talk about forcing himself on these women. I think he's a very sexually immoral person, but a sexual predator he is not.

You're probably too blind with hatred to attempt to comprehend the distinction here. You lefties are a hate-filled bunch.
    It's "should have" and "could have." When a native English speaker uses of in place of have, he or she looks ignorant.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Where is the proof that Trump is a sexual predator? Just because loose women in the 80's allowed a billionaire to paw them for a chance at his $$ doesn't mean it was an unwanted sexual assault. Where is the evidence that he was a sexual predator?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, you seriously believe the bolded part? Wow, have you been sipping the Kool-Aid. I'm assuming you are talking about the "Grab them by the pussy" comment? Have you even listened to the tape or are you just purely indoctrinated?

It's very clear that he's talking in amazement about the things his fans lethim do. At no point does he talk about forcing himself on these women. I think he's a very sexually immoral person, but a sexual predator he is not.

You're probably too blind with hatred to attempt to comprehend the distinction here. You lefties are a hate-filled bunch.
    Well said, I should have read your reply before making my own

Wait, you seriously believe the bolded part?
    Yeah - eyes and ears on Trump are a good way of convincing me.... no news sources required. Just plain raw trump.

But anyway - the point is that we have a sexual predator in the white house - that's undeniable. (NOTE - I said sexual predator, not rapist).
    So it becomes a little hard to see how a rapist shouldn't be allowed to speak ... if that is helpful in some way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does every thread have to devolve into a Trump thread?