View Poll Results: Will the EU survive the next 5-10 years?

Voters
21. This poll is closed
  • Yes

16 76.19%
  • No

5 23.81%
    Deleted

My Return, and the Future of the EU

Hello, people who miss me every single day of my frequent absence due to a well-known reason.

As usual I must start with a personal note, and that is that I am probably going to have to identify myself as a Bosnian Croat in the future, as that is what Bosnians truly are, although religion creates rifts as usual. That said, I hope the Croatian president will hand me over Croat passport if I write her a letter? I would be flattered.

That said, I have a simple question to you all. With the movements across Europe in our times, do you think the EU will survive in the next 5-10 years? Why, or why not?

Personally, I think and hope it will collapse.

15+ Year Old Account
    These are questions you should continue discussing with your therapist.

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-03-15 at 03:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    These are questions you should continue discussing with your therapist.
    You are so sad.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-03-15 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are worse than Orlong

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-03-15 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    You are worse than Orlong
    Who is that, and why? For hating the EU?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    You are so sad.
    With all the changes I think it will survive, but maybe it will look not like its today and will have some kind of other format.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    With all the changes I think it will survive, but maybe it will look not like its today and will have some kind of other format.
    If it was reformed to become exclusively an economic union, I think that would be a good thing. Currently, it is heading toward a federal state and that is a horrendous objective.

It probably will, globalization is inevitable, concepts such as nationality, race and borders are not relevant anymore, and current movements in EU and US are the last push before the fall of these type of beliefs.

Deleted
    Honestly I do not see the EU falling apart unless more members leave in quickly.

If anything, more globalization will render the EU obsolete rather than it falling apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as the close countries cooperate what's the difference in them being in an EU or not ? what matters is that they're all touching each others and on the same region of earth, if they have any interest of working together they will no matter EU or not, so I don't really understand I'm afraid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why want people it to collapse? The more separated states are and the more selfish, the rockier times have been. Wars, travel difficulties, the annoyance of different currencies etc.
    It is an internationalist project that aims to render as meaningless the word "European" and make our entire continent void of our identities. We don't want that. Western Europeans can keep their globalist ideology to themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    It probably will, globalization is inevitable, concepts such as nationality, race and borders are not relevant anymore, and current movements in EU and US are the last push before the fall of these type of beliefs.
    Globalization is not inevitable, and if you think so, please think a little further. You can close borders. There. You already reduced globalization.

The idea that we cannot prevent globalization further is laughable. Nobody wants to eliminate the concept. All we want is to stop the harmful parts of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    It is an internationalist project that aims to render as meaningless the word "European" and make our entire continent void of our identities. We don't want that. Western Europeans can keep their globalist ideology to themselves.
    And you think there is any way to stop this "internationalist" movement?

What is so bad about it, why is it not ok to be more nationalist in an earthly sense rather than by what landmark you were born?

My Return, and the Future of the EU

Jesus? 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to talk about the EU, nix talking about coming back from a ban

Closing