Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i can't get that pale just due to genetics. but her overall gothy vibe suits me.
    I did wonder just how pale Italians could get. :P

Makeup could help. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Life leech was a thing before damage turned into crazy town, I doubt it'll do anything significant like it did before, it'll most likely be useful for chip damage but since everything will one shot you eventually it won't matter in the long run
    Everything oneshots at the absolute bleeding edge of content. For the other 99% of gameplay, any significant amount of life leech WILL be non negligible healing, especially as a fair few of their abilities seem to cost health in addition to Essence.

Plus we don't know what sort of defenses Necro will have. Since blizz seem to almost be pushing them as a Melee class, rather than ranged, it's very possible they'll have the 30% DR that melee classes get, or maybe the 15% that Crusaders got for a bit.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    From blue post:

Unlike an expansion, the Necromancer pack does not limit access to any zones or game modes (like Reaper of Souls does for Adventure Mode). Players who don't purchase the Necromancer Pack simply won't have access to creating a Necromancer.

Sadly, necromancer alone can't bring this game back to life.
    If the only difference is necromancer and another storage slot, I don't see the point to buy it.

It takes forever to get gear for one class.
    I already have 6.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    If the only difference is necromancer and another storage slot, I don't see the point to buy it.

I already have 6.

I don't know if you've played the game recently, but I usually find all the sets for a class within the first 300-400 paragon levels in a season. Honestly the play time isn't that extreme, maybe 25-30 hours over a month. Basically if you don't play that much, but it's the only game you play, you find everything.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post

I already have 6.
    Little bit more than just a stash tab, Not too much though

Is the Necromancer part of an expansion pack?

No, the Necromancer is part of a content pack which includes the class, an in-game pet, cosmetic wings, two additional character slots, two additional stash tabs (on PC), a portrait frame, pennant, banner, and a banner sigil.

It will, however, launch alongside a free major content patch that includes two new zones, Challenge Rifts, and more. These additional features will be available for all players with Diablo III: Reaper of Souls or the Ultimate Evil Edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    For the same reason Life Leech went away. The difference between Damage and health is too extreme, unless they make it leech 0.01% of your damage, it'll be too strong.

Of course, there's always a chance that it'll be flat healing, which could work.
    I assume it's like this - giving a flat loh/regen on hit.

I must say that the animations are extremely cool. I want more joucy content though - Necro will be wasted in a short time if there's no more stuff to actually do.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I assume it's like this - giving a flat loh/regen on hit.

I must say that the animations are extremely cool. I want more joucy content though - Necro will be wasted in a short time if there's no more stuff to actually do.
    Yeah, the way they're wording it is kinda strange too... Almost like it's based on enemy health and not damage dealt, which has a bunch of other problems XD.

Indeed, Necro is great and I will no doubt be rolling one day one (assuming they're not going to make it cost like £20)... However, I can't see it keeping me entertained for more than at most a month, unless it comes with some actual new content.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah, the way they're wording it is kinda strange too... Almost like it's based on enemy health and not damage dealt, which has a bunch of other problems XD.

Indeed, Necro is great and I will no doubt be rolling one day one (assuming they're not going to make it cost like £20)... However, I can't see it keeping me entertained for more than at most a month, unless it comes with some actual new content.
    Exactly. From Rykker video Leech is stated as a flat 1% life regen per enemy hit - so it scales with anyone max hp but not with the damage dealt.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Exactly. From Rykker video Leech is stated as a flat 1% life regen per enemy hit - so it scales with anyone max hp but not with the damage dealt.
    Ah yeah, that should work fairly well then, does he have stats for the other spells as well?

It's looking more and more like my dream of a tanky melee necro golem/drain build will be possible!

As long as classic Bone Spear and Mass Skelly builds are more than viable I'll be happy. Diablo 3 has dropped the ball on a lot of classic core fantasy builds in favour of powering up niche builds like Impale DHs and Bombardment Thornsaders. I don't want some 'Sacrifice Blood golem for mass damage' build to be the norm.

I'm already disappointed by how the Crusader has had so very few true melee builds. The most popular ones have always been gimmicks like Fire Fist of Lightning spam, Phalanx Stampede, Captain America and such. There should be more emphasis on melee combo builds rather than boiling everything down to powering up one AoE ability and spamming it. I feel like the Necro's going to follow in the same way, since 'One ability to rule them all' is how they balance all the classes.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-03-16 at 04:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Necro is a caster class, but it looks like they're making it a melee class. Sigh. Okay.

My hopes for the return of raising my army of the undead, walking into a packed room, and blowing it up with corpse explosion is dying quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Necro is a caster class, but it looks like they're making it a melee class. Sigh. Okay.

My hopes for the return of raising my army of the undead, walking into a packed room, and blowing it up with corpse explosion is dying quickly.

What is wrong about having multiple builds? I just find this complaint way too premature as if having a ranged Barbarian option was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    What is wrong about having multiple builds? I just find this complaint way too premature as if having a ranged Barbarian option was wrong.
    It's not that, it's that it looks like they're not bringing the things I wanted from D2, it's a reboot/reimagining of the class, as far as I can tell.

It's not that, it's that it looks like they're not bringing the things I wanted from D2, it's a reboot/reimagining of the class, as far as I can tell.
    well, we did know that it wasn't going to be exactly the same, with the entire removal of all poison based stuff from it.

but i'm sure it'll be really fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Necro skills so far:
    *Corpse Explosion
    *Bone Spear
    *Siphon Blood
    *Blood Rush
    *Summon Skeletons
    *Army of the Dead
    *Grim Scythe
    *Death Nova (Rune: Blood Nova)
    *Devour
    *Golem (Rune: Blood Golem)
    *Leech
    *Decrepify
    *Revive

10+ Year Old Account
    It was expected, I still don't understand your complaint though.

When they showed the class first time, they showed us the skeleton army which I believe will be his ranged option. I think they kind of want to push him into melee to make it different from Witch Doctor and put Curses on some damaging abilities as seen in Heroes of the Storm iteration.

However I still believe it will be a class like Crusader where you are fine doing stuff on range, but don't mind going close and personal.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    well, we did know that it wasn't going to be exactly the same, with the entire removal of all poison based stuff from it.

but i'm sure it'll be really fun.
    I think they removed his Poison abilities because they can simply add them as Runes for all other abilities.

Even wizard has a melee option, if you don't like it don't buy it. Seems like a pretty dumb reason to throw a fit though.

everyone has melee options and everyone has range options

I don't understand the complaint
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    Even wizard has a melee option, if you don't like it don't buy it. Seems like a pretty dumb reason to throw a fit though.
    Throwing a fit? Who? Me? Seriously?

Nah, you're not worth an infraction.