Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    The feral ring was bis since?...its total crap, what r ur sources?!
    dem non feral players thinking ring is bis ROFL

Deleted
    Please nerf ww monk legendaries more, WW is doing to much dmg atm and their legendaries are better than every other legendary other classes have combined.....

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    Please nerf ww monk legendaries more, WW is doing to much dmg atm and their legendaries are better than every other legendary other classes have combined.....
    WW only looks like it's doing more.
    Almost every fight is ten billion add cleavefest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggsworth View Post
    WW only looks like it's doing more.
    Almost every fight is ten billion add cleavefest.
    there are better classes for cleave and aoe, WW has a that stupid mark of the crane buff they have to put up on adds and because if the shitty tab targetting atm its just not worth it for me sometimes, why the fuck am i targetting something thats thats underneath us in kara instead of the mobs infront of me. (Hopefully its getting fixed with the new targetting changes they made in PTR).

I like the change to muze's they are kinda meh, but flash heal with 15% haste, that is tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    there are better classes for cleave and aoe, WW has a that stupid mark of the crane buff they have to put up on adds and because if the shitty tab targetting atm its just not worth it for me sometimes, why the fuck am i targetting something thats thats underneath us in kara instead of the mobs infront of me. (Hopefully its getting fixed with the new targetting changes they made in PTR).
    Yeah, it's getting super old, but I think hell will freeze over before tab targetting is ever fixed.
    And as for the original reply, your sarcasm as to the WW nerfs did not convey properly to me, however I see now how you truly feel about this nonsense <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Shield of Vengeance does damage, if you haven't noticed.
    How often do you coordinate with your raid healers to let you drop down to 1 health for ~1.2M damage every 3 min (6,666 DPS)?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    How often do you coordinate with your raid healers to let you drop down to 1 health for ~1.2M damage every 3 min (6,666 DPS)?
    100% agree , this crap has no business being a legendary item in the first place if you look at it like that .
    Completely useless for dps !!
    Repeal and replace ;-) !!!

So other specs can have flat 5% increased damage legendaries or RNG legendaries that can peak even higher than that overall but Windwalker can't even have legendaries increase its DPS by 3%? What the hell is up with these bleeding nerfs to Katsuo's Eclipse and Drinking Horn Cover? This is unacceptable.