Thread: Tanking m+15.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I routinely do +15 and higher pugs and if I am forming a grp ask for KS Master and gear IL of 900+ Nowadays its quite easy to get both even if its a skittish.

To OP: tanking a +15 with anything under 885-890 will be tough esp a pug. Some of the pulls are brutal like the enforcers, imp packs and healer has to look for everyone and may not be able to focus on you solely. Did you think of listing as a DPS and forming a grp instead? Pugs are ok to carry a dps if tank and heals are competent.

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    Some of the pulls are brutal like the enforcers
    Enforcers aren't a problem if you LoS them (and as the tank pulling them to a good spot is under your control), but they'll murder you otherwise. The healing load is pretty intense as they scale up. Imps on the other hand...

You should have been with me yesterday, that 885 autoattack ring isn't doing a lot for my holy priest...

If I see low tank for 15+ pug group, I'm leaving. Not worth the risk of the tank getting one shot by bosses/adds.

worst in CoS is ppl not knowing that a 3rd enforcer spawns at a particular location after pulling the 2nd mini-mini-boss (or maybe after killing the 2nd enforcer.. not sure). As a result, they spawn on top of the grp resulting in a wipe and ragequits
    Last edited by palthis; 2017-03-15 at 09:05 PM.

From 7.2 Patch Note:
    "Enemies’ damage and health have been increased for all Heroic and Mythic dungeons, including Mythic Keystone Dungeons, and the item levels of gear found in Legion Dungeons has been increased."

I think they're rising DMG and HP of enemies because with new items and traits doing +15 will be easier than now, so they want to keep the same difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Glare2391 View Post
    From 7.2 Patch Note:
    "Enemies’ damage and health have been increased for all Heroic and Mythic dungeons, including Mythic Keystone Dungeons, and the item levels of gear found in Legion Dungeons has been increased."

I think they're rising DMG and HP of enemies because with new items and traits doing +15 will be easier than now, so they want to keep the same difficulty.
    That was the note, I thought rewards also were going up. Honestly surprised they're not going full Diablo and just making higher and higher rewards. Main downside would be if you missed a week and had to do a shitload to get back on track.