Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Trump reported $153 million in income and $103 million in “losses” that probably include depreciation and sums carried forward from previous years, but we can’t be sure.

and he paid $38 million in taxes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'd say you don't read my posts. But we figured that out as a definite in this thread.

And now I'm curious. Once this investigation falls through, which I think will fall through because people are leaping on leaked tax returns for evidence of Russian collusion now, what should he be impeached for?
    illegal acts he may or may not commit in the future? Personally I think his dangerous stance on the environment and his wanting to regress back into a shit coal air country should be impeachable but that's not illegal right now so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    illegal acts he may or may not commit in the future? Personally I think his dangerous stance on the environment and his wanting to regress back into a shit coal air country should be impeachable but that's not illegal right now so.
    Thank you for confirming my suspicions. I look forward to the next nothing controversy that will be impeachment fodder.

I'm really sad that Maddow handled this the way she did. It was a lot of grandstanding for basically nothing.

David Cay Johnston's points though were still correct in that this was likely a setup by the White House and Maddow took the bait. It gave Trump a victory over the media and damaged Maddow's credibility when she was on a huge upswing. I'm not sure what she was thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    I'm really sad that Maddow handled this the way she did. It was a lot of grandstanding for basically nothing.

David Cay Johnston's points though were still correct in that this was likely a setup by the White House and Maddow took the bait. It gave Trump a victory over the media and damaged Maddow's credibility when she was on a huge upswing. I'm not sure what she was thinking.
    She was counting the fame points for bringing down Trump. Avarice ruins many folks.

Yeah, this miscalculation was stunning on her part......

Did she not look at them before she started grandstanding?

It reminded me of Geraldo and the mafia vault. All that build up then........ empty....

How does she still have a job?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for confirming my suspicions. I look forward to the next nothing controversy that will be impeachment fodder.
    Am I The Media™ all of the sudden? Since you're speaking to me I'm assuming you were asking what I think but guess we're back to me being connected to the Soros/CNN hivemind. Hold up let me sync up with them to relay this new plan of attack.

She was counting the fame points for bringing down Trump. Avarice ruins many folks.
    Which is frustrating because she's been absolutely on fire with the reporting on recent issues. Trump is then allowed to successfully troll her and the media.

There's no doubt that this was a play by the Trump camp. David Cay Johnston even said as much and he's extremely well respected and was the receiver of the anonymous documents. The question is

1. Why did Maddow fall for this?
    2. How did Johnston or the network allow her to fall for this, when they knew it was a trap, unless they just wanted to help gamble on the ratings boom? And it wasn't even fucking necessary when her ratings have been sky high without resorting to Buzzfeed level clickbait.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Eating popcorn right now, mainly cause I love these arguments. Makes all the more fun to watch...

So, how did you all like the news? Was it worth it? For me, it wasn't. Cause, who cares about ANYONE'S Tax returns, honestly? Hahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    People are stupid. CNN could drop the news that Trump was the second gunman on the grassy knoll and 10 people on this forum would be like.. YOU SEE!! KILLER TRUMP!! That is why when Trump does do stupid shit no one cares. It is all white noise now amid Trump being literally Hitler with every thing he does whether it is real or imagined. People seem to be wanting to give Trump shit over this story that proves he paid a big pile of cash to the tax man? It is hard to tell who is the biggest baby between Trump and the idiots that attack everything he does. It is fascinating to watch tho!
    I've been saying this for months. The left is no better than the right when they were doing it to Obama back in 2008, except back then you only heard about it if you looked for it on Fox/Drudge/BB/ect. The anti Trump narrative right now is so deafening it is hard to know what to get outraged about anymore. He is protected by a shield of obscured/manufactured rage.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    We can also confirm from before/during/after behavior that Trump is still the most undignified person to sit in that chair in modern times. Unpresidented.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Eating popcorn right now, mainly cause I love these arguments. Makes all the more fun to watch...

So, how did you all like the news? Was it worth it? For me, it wasn't. Cause, who cares about ANYONE'S Tax returns, honestly? Hahaha....
    but.. but.. BUT.. THE RUSSIANS!!!

His tax returns are absolutely important because it could further reveal heavy financial ties to the Russian banks that are involved in the Trump-Russia investigation and could possibly catch him in other acts. His tax returns are arguably the key piece of evidence in the investigation.

It's very important to have them. This stunt was just a colossal fuck up by MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jswizzle View Post
    but.. but.. BUT.. THE RUSSIANS!!!

Nvm. I got what you were saying.

So? What about the russians? Let them do what they're doing. I see nothing shady about making unions with them. They're not perfect, sure, but with them around, we'd be unstoppable as well.

Unless I'm missing something here...

- - - Updated - - -

His tax returns are absolutely important because it could further reveal heavy financial ties to the Russian banks that are involved in the Trump-Russia investigation and could possibly catch him in other acts.

It's very important for him to release them. This stunt was just a colossal fuck up by MSNBC.
    They really did fuck up, with sending in PAST returns. 2005 Returns DO NOT equal nowaday returns.

It was rather a bad attempt of even targeting trump....

Not to say I like trump (I don't), but....releasing past returns? Seriously?

Nvm. I got what you were saying.

So? What about the russians? Let them do what they're doing. I see nothing shady about making unions with them. They're not perfect, sure, but with them around, we'd be unstoppable as well.

Unless I'm missing something here...
    1. Heavy foreign debt and Trump not divesting from his business gives foreign entities power over our leader.

2. One of Trump's most famous deals has the same key procedures of a famous Russian money laundering operation, one that Preet Bharara was investigating before being fired.

3. Revealing the sources of income, foreign ties, etc, if the right names came up, would further add credibility to Steele's dossier which is getting more credible by the week as it made specific claims as to the parties involved, both persons and banks.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Real World : Trump 's Okay, Better than the other picks...Lets move on!
    The Internet : TRUMPBASH247

Can all of you please grow up and move on? They posted his taxes and it turned out to be great ( old but hey ). Far better than what all the rich people payed. It's tasty watching the enrage effect on you people because you never got the "full reload" you all needed kek. You guys are so hardcore you need anything to throw at him, even old tax returns LAWL
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

10+ Year Old Account
    They really did fuck up, with sending in PAST returns. 2005 Returns DO NOT equal nowaday returns.

It was rather a bad attempt of even targeting trump....

Not to say I like trump (I don't), but....releasing past returns? Seriously?
    2005 can still be useful but the forms they have don't even show the sources of income, which is the actual important part that people want to see. Pretty stupid to make a big deal out of stuff that even the most die hard Trump haters can realize is nothing.

Am I The Media™ all of the sudden? Since you're speaking to me I'm assuming you were asking what I think but guess we're back to me being connected to the Soros/CNN hivemind. Hold up let me sync up with them to relay this new plan of attack.
    I'm talking to you because you don't accept an investigation while claiming to look for anything to Impeach someone for. You're just acting as stupid as the Impeach Obama people. No actual reasons. Just "a feeling".

1. Heavy foreign debt and Trump not divesting from his business gives foreign entities power over our leader.

2. One of Trump's most famous deals has the same key procedures of a famous Russian money laundering operation, one that Preet Bharara was investigating before being fired.

3. Revealing the sources of income, foreign ties, etc, if the right names came up, would further add credibility to Steele's dossier which is getting more credible by the week.
    Meh. I know that....

But again, i'm not here to talk about this kind of stuff. I'm just here for the ride. And, as of now, this thread died out FAST....

- - - Updated - - -

2005 can still be useful but the forms they have don't even show the sources of income, which is the actual important part that people want to see. Pretty stupid to make a big deal out of stuff that even the most die hard Trump haters can realize is nothing.
    ...K?

*Eats popcorn*

Forget about me. Let's just wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    The Real World : Trump 's Okay, Better than the other picks...Lets move on!
    The Internet : TRUMPBASH247

Can all of you please grow up and move on? They posted his taxes anbd it turned out to be great. Far better than what all the rich people payed. It's tasty watching the enrage effect on you people because you never got the "full reload" you all needed kek.
    You do realize that what was known was not all of his taxes right? All they revealed was the end numbers but none of the plethora of attachments and sources that would have been labeled on the official full filing.

This was basically a setup by the White House knowing the media would jump on it and most people are too stupid to know how many pages and what would be involved with someone of Trump's business standing on tax forms. Trump now gets to say he released them so his followers lap it up, the media look like idiots for hyping nothing, and nothing damaging was revealed.

And the media took the bait hook, line, and sinker.