Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That image of Illidan Stormrage and Khadgar is practically screaming for captions. *lol*

Also, I'm not sure that having the buildings being tied to region (instead of realm) and temporary to boot is wise.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2017-03-15 at 07:03 PM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yep, found it. I was looking for stuff this week lol

Ugh. I was excited for 7.2 until I saw this. The buildings are temporary and need to be constantly rebuilt? That's fucking stupid and is just Blizzard making us waste resources. People have been complaining about the grind and instead of fixing it, they introduce more grinds. Their new design team is atrocious.

Temporary Followers, then Temporay buildings. What will be next ? In 8.0, temporary characters :
    play at max lvl for 3 days, then they are destroyed and you then have to level up another time....come on Blizzard, stop this nonsense already...

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... I'm sure there'll be more hands-on quests from it, as has been the case with most missions picked up by questgivers. <.<
    The quests unlock the new traits where you still have to farm AP to fill it all out. You will have some AP refunded to you from the ones you spent on the 4th dragon but its not enough to cap it.

Wtf am I reading?

So, im guessing 7.2 on the 28th, when S2 ends, and S3 on April on the 4th, and then Tomb on the 11th.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    So, im guessing 7.2 on the 28th, when S2 ends, and S3 on April on the 4th, and then Tomb on the 11th.
    Yeah, and Argus around 18th.

But more seriously, raids are not tied to patches so closely anymore. Probably small 7.2.5 (around June I guess) will have class changes and tuning preparation for Tomb raid.

Also, I don't know for sure, but S3 start few hours after S2 end, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Yeah, and Argus around 18th.

But more seriously, raids are not tied to patches so closely anymore. Probably small 7.2.5 (around June I guess) will have class changes and tuning preparation for Tomb raid.

Also, I don't know for sure, but S3 start few hours after S2 end, right?
    Yea, the post says as much, "Attention Arena and Battleground competitors! Legion PvP Season 2 is coming to a close soon. Once ended, the battle will begin again a few hours after, when Legion PvP Season 3 begins!"

But tomb probably will be close to may/june

cool preview of a patch that should have been launched 2-3 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Nope. S3 will start hours after S2 ends. The raid will probably not be open until early June if they want to have Nighthold last for 5 months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    You're so cool and edgy.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanko View Post
    Horizon Zero Dawn, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mass Effect eating up WoW subscribers. Patch is coming sooner than you think/thought.
    People generally put more time into 1 character hitting 110 than both of those games put together, I doubt they would make much of a dent lmao.

And why should be launched 2-3 months ago? Even top raiders saying its too much to do atm and they should slow down with content.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    You're so cool and edgy.
    Ikr

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    And why should be launched 2-3 months ago? Even top raiders saying its too much to do atm and they should slow down with content.
    Last patch was november. only thing since then was some minor non impactful shit and a 10 man raid everyone is done with.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ugh. I was excited for 7.2 until I saw this. The buildings are temporary and need to be constantly rebuilt? That's fucking stupid and is just Blizzard making us waste resources. People have been complaining about the grind and instead of fixing it, they introduce more grinds. Their new design team is atrocious.
    It's almost as if they want the buildings to be something that is consistent. Then again if they were just built once I can guarantee you'd be the same kind of person that would be screaming "OMG WE BUILT THEM THEN THEY JUST BECAME DEAD CONTENT, BLIZZARD WASTING TIME, RARR RARR RARR!"

Ikr

Last patch was november. only thing since then was some minor non impactful shit and a 10 man raid everyone is done with.
    Are you a gold fish? Last patch was January.

Ikr

Plenty of people are not done with NH. Theres no 10 man raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The buildings are maintained by the entire server's population, not individual players. You just contribute, like the War Effort back in the day.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ikr

Le dumbfuck? Nighthold released 6th of January. That's 2 months ago. 3 months ago we didn't even have it. You subbed bro?