Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I really liked the episode but it just left me wanting more!

i'm pretty damn happy now. got this to watch on saturday, dragon ball super same day, dragon maid and interviews with monster girls. so much to watch now.

oh... also... the dark lord's gaze has shifted

ANY PLACE TO WATCH IT LEGALLY? I watched first episode, but if I can support the creators with just a bit of add money...sign me up! They deserve it for giving us the fans another season...decade? later!
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Adult swim used to post their episodes online for the US viewers. I have no clue if they still do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    ANY PLACE TO WATCH IT LEGALLY? I watched first episode, but if I can support the creators with just a bit of add money...sign me up! They deserve it for giving us the fans another season...decade? later!
    Cable only. 1.st episode was online streamed, rest wont be. You can click on adds on adult swim site, but thats all support you can get them. Or if they realise a dvd of it.
    You will have to wait till someone records it and posts a video or torrent online.

Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Cable only. 1.st episode was online streamed, rest wont be. You can click on adds on adult swim site, but thats all support you can get them. Or if they realise a dvd of it.
    You will have to wait till someone records it and posts a video or torrent online.

We'll thats just bad business model. Ill continue streaming it then....well, lets get real its not streaming per say, its torrent just in streaming format.

Adult swim also did stream it while it was airing I think so next time you can also do that from their website and they do tend to put their episodes on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    Adult swim also did stream it while it was airing I think so next time you can also do that from their website and they do tend to put their episodes on their site.
    oh they stream on there site? Hope so, cause like.-. lol I addblock these fuck sites. Its bad enough I got 2 lawyer letters from popcorntime some time ago (Denmark be bitchy, but they aint getting my money for having used it!), so these sites gets no support from me, so Id rather have a proper streaming alternative...And no cruncyroll, netflix w/e ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    oh they stream on there site? Hope so, cause like.-. lol I addblock these fuck sites. Its bad enough I got 2 lawyer letters from popcorntime some time ago (Denmark be bitchy, but they aint getting my money for having used it!), so these sites gets no support from me, so Id rather have a proper streaming alternative...And no cruncyroll, netflix w/e ain't.
    They usually stream US only because of legal issues.

They're rerunning the episode on Cartoon Network right now. I don't think I'm gonna watch the old episodes so can someone tell me who Haku fucked to have septuplets?

Also can anyone fill me in on what happened? Haku is dead but he destroyed the way to travel back in time and also Jack lost the sword? To be honest, I forgot the original premise of the show and why Jack is fighting at all...

Akku is still alive. It didn't really say who the mother is but I assume its the priestess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Akku is still alive. It didn't really say who the mother is but I assume its the priestess.
    i thought he was still alive at the end of the original run though....also if it's any consolation to those outside the u.s. it's only a limited episode run meaning it's only going to be about 12-15 episodes or so and that's it. probably because they don't have much faith in it being successful or don't want to sink much money into it without first seeing how it goes.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i thought he was still alive at the end of the original run though.
    Yeah, hes still alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    He calls the AKU:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    They're rerunning the episode on Cartoon Network right now. I don't think I'm gonna watch the old episodes so can someone tell me who Haku fucked to have septuplets?

Also can anyone fill me in on what happened? Haku is dead but he destroyed the way to travel back in time and also Jack lost the sword? To be honest, I forgot the original premise of the show and why Jack is fighting at all...
    Watch the intro to the original show, it literally tells you everything you need to know (and I think most people would be able to guess what is going on based on the first episode of this season).

Also, I have my doubts that the "Daughters of Aku" are ACTUALLY Aku's daughters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    also if it's any consolation to those outside the u.s. it's only a limited episode run meaning it's only going to be about 12-15 episodes or so and that's it. probably because they don't have much faith in it being successful or don't want to sink much money into it without first seeing how it goes.
    False information. It's a 10 episode run (meaning only three episodes fewer than the other seasons) which will end the show.

A lot of people give adult swim shit for ending shows or making their seasons short I was sure upset when they ended Metalacoplypse like they did but I'm happy I even got a show adult swim is really the only place things like this can air and get a budget. well this was more of the case before people could have reliable access to streaming but still one of the only places.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

Long ago in a distant land...

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Watch the intro to the original show, it literally tells you everything you need to know (and I think most people would be able to guess what is going on based on the first episode of this season).

Also, I have my doubts that the "Daughters of Aku" are ACTUALLY Aku's daughters.
    They've been raised by what appears to be a religious cult devoted to Aku, so yes, I believe they are the Figurative Daughters of Aku, not literal.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    They've been raised by what appears to be a religious cult devoted to Aku, so yes, I believe they are the Figurative Daughters of Aku, not literal.
    haven't we seen this cult before?

i swear, they feel very familiar, like we've seen at least one of them in previous episodes.

I am not sure, it's been a while since I've since Samurai Jack in it's entirety.