Page 1 of 34
... LastLast

Trump's 2nd Immigration Ban Blocked

Last edited by Orbitus; 2017-03-16 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Added another source

I look forward to Trump's impotent rage on this matter.

Yes and I think the judge cited a CNN interview from a year ago as evidence in his judgement. Alrighty then.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    3rd times the charm, right boys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    3rd times the charm, right boys?
    Thats what Melania says. Or would say when somebody sees her.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh dis gon be gud.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Yes and I think the judge cited a CNN interview from a year ago as evidence in his judgement. Alrighty then.
    When he states that this ban is to stop Muslim immigrants and refugees, then yes, it is based entirely on a religion. Which is against the Establishment clause of the First Amendment.

Whoever that Dimocrat "judge" is should be impeached.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/842172268830724096

Trump says new travel ban is "watered down," adds, "I think we ought to go back to the first one and go all the way"

Also of note: American Muslims would be "confused, hurt, and sad" because of the EO (page 25). This was a factor, apparently. And the tourism industry could be affected. These are compelling arguments actually.

Full text of the judgement: http://www.politico.com/f/?id=000001...b-d5e934210000

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    I will go with a Harvard educated judge over a shitposter that has no fucking clue what he is talking about on legal matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    I never get enough of watching you guys melt down and put your contempt for the American system of government on display because the god-king has hit the limits of his power.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    https://twitter.com/CNN/status/842172268830724096

Trump says new travel ban is "watered down," adds, "I think we ought to go back to the first one and go all the way"
    Yeah... the Supreme Court really likes to have their time wasted. Trump will do great.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Those statements are great.

TLDR: Trump doesn't get to proclaim his intent to institute a Muslim ban from every rooftop during the campaign, then claim his ban isn't discriminatory afterwards. From what I saw at least.

Who's ready for Round 2 of the Court of Appeals?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    When he states that this ban is to stop Muslim immigrants and refugees, then yes, it is based entirely on a religion. Which is against the Establishment clause of the First Amendment.
    This brings me much joy. XD Trump's own words used against him. If only we could do this more often with politicians.

So now we're going to go through another "this isn't a Muslim ban, we never said it was a Muslim ban!!" shit show again. Accept now it's "we left Iraq off the list!! So it isn't a Muslim ban since we took off one Muslim country!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    TLDR: Trump doesn't get to proclaim his intent to institute a Muslim ban from every rooftop during the campaign, then claim his ban isn't discriminatory afterwards. From what I saw at least.

Who's ready for Round 2 of the Court of Appeals?
    It goes back to the 9th Circuit where the first Muslim ban was tossed down.

Did he add Saudi Arabia this time?