Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account

7.2 in Background Downloader.

When do you guys think the patch will drop judging by this ?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Earlier than expected. Guess they're still wanting to prove they can deliver content faster. Raid probably won't be released until late April though

Love the pace of updates this expansion.

Patch release on 28.03, TOV will be opened a few months after that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Love the pace of updates this expansion.
    It's awesome to have no content draught throughout the addon. So much stuff to do.

It' great. Until the final raid drops and we raid it for 15 months before the next xpac hits lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    It' great. Until the final raid drops and we raid it for 15 months before the next xpac hits lol
    They'll get it right this time, unlike last time! and the time before that! and the time before that! and the time before that! and the time before that!

I'm hoping the patch will drop by the 28th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too soon hopefully.. if PTR is anything to go by.

I dont care too much about when the patch drops as long as the raid still is not coming in next 2-3 month

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Not too soon hopefully.. if PTR is anything to go by.
    PTR seems fine to me /shrug

As I said in the news thread as long as there is a plethora of content do without the raid then fine. If not then this faster pacing thing is utter bullcrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    As I said in the news thread as long as there is a plethora of content do without the raid then fine. If not then this faster pacing thing is utter bullcrap.
    There is an entire new zone and faction. Plus a new dungeon. Plus 3 new M+ dungeons. Plus new M+ affixes. Plus Heroic and Mythic dungeons difficulties and rewards have been increased. Plus new WQ. Plus new world bosses. Plus new class hall quests. Plus a pet battle dungeon. Plus the Legion invasions. Plus new profession recipes.

To me, that seems like plenty to do aside from the raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    I dont care too much about when the patch drops as long as the raid still is not coming in next 2-3 month
    Blizz has said multiple times that for Legion, patch and raid release dates are independent from each other. They will release the patch when they think it is ready and open the raid when they think we've had enough time in Nighthold. The two dates are completely independent from each other (other than the obvious fact that they cannot open ToS prior to 7.2).

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh yeah, they will totally prove that. Until everyone screams "Stop with the updates, we cannot catch up"
    Yep, I'm in a such great mood today after my guild's raid got cancelled, I ask the gm what's up and he tells me we lost another 3 to the burn out... Come 7.2 we're getting new AP grind, I'm sure my guildies will be rejoiced (insert kappa / sarcasm memes).

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Yep, I'm in a such great mood today after my guild's raid got cancelled, I ask the gm what's up and he tells me we lost another 3 to the burn out... Come 7.2 we're getting new AP grind, I'm sure my guildies will be rejoiced (insert kappa / sarcasm memes).
    Maybe your guild should stop pushing members to grind AP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    so his guild should just stop trying to clear content? like M guldan that is currently tuned around everyone 54 on top of needing 10 melee on your roster.

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    And maybe they should give up on progressing further than Krosus on mythic then too!

My guess is 28th of march or 4th of April according to this tweet: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...29697792770048

Quote Originally Posted by Imsupers View Post
    My guess is 28th of march or 4th of April according to this tweet: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...29697792770048
    4/4 seems appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    And maybe they should give up on progressing further than Krosus on mythic then too!
    If they're to the point that they can't raid because they have no people, how is pushing harder going to help?

Also, don't need 54 traits for Krosus Mythic, which has been confirmed over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s