Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wishing our Class Mount...

...could have been something simpler like this. I like the models already on Live more than the one with gold armor on the PTR. Maybe it's just me, but gold armor makes me think paladin. I don't remember Illidan wearing lots of gold. Hoping they eventually give us choices, something like this, or even darker and more sinister.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Did you actually go to the ptr and see the awesome mounting animation for yourself? Could have been a lot worse

Quote Originally Posted by Netheris2k View Post
    Did you actually go to the ptr and see the awesome mounting animation for yourself? Could have been a lot worse
    The mounting animation is great! But I'd still rather the mount itself looked darker and less shiny.

I agree. I -LIKE- the mount as it is, I just wish I could have one without the armor(or at the very least, without the doofy looking helmet.)

I agree. The headblade is silly looking. I would love the bat mount!

Lightbulb Alternative Skins for Class Mounts

How great would it be if these worked similar to our artifact weapons? Various achievements could unlock new appearances for our class mount - different colors, different armor, etc.

For many of us, mounts are part of our overall transmog (just like our weapons). Having only one appearance is limiting in that respect. Yeah, we can use other mounts, just like we can mog our artifacts into other weapons, but we all enjoy collecting alternative skins for our artifacts. I'm betting most of us would enjoy doing the same for our class mounts.

Our mount is fucking disgusting..

I just want to pull my wings out and FLY instead of only glide.

That's the mount I want.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMusicMan View Post
    I just want to pull my wings out and FLY instead of only glide.

That's the mount I want.
    Yep, turning into demon and flying would be extremely cool. That's why they don't wanna add it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the actual Felbat we got is awful looking.

A lightly armored Felbat with a darker & more neutral color scheme (instead of purple and bright gold) with fel-green accents here and there would have been much better. I'd have killed for a casted-MetaFlight Form, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsSpiRo View Post
    Yep, turning into demon and flying would be extremely cool. That's why they don't wanna add it..
    Which makes sense because?

A) blizzard never does anything you like because they personally hate you
    B) blizzard hates money and happpy customers
    C) blizzard doesn't care about their customers because that's how a business works ....
    D) you are an edgy teen

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post

C) blizzard doesn't care about their customers because that's how a business works ....
    D) you are an edgy teen
    That and demon hunters wings arnt really for flying, they are used to be more for gliding and bursts of wind, the only demon hunter we have seen is illidan, and he ALLWAYS had wings, so much more time to practice with them
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    The Black/Golden armor is because the demons are wearing it. If Demon Hunters would be just about Illidan, then there would be no sets, you would only get ripped leathery pants ...

The Demon Hunters are salvaging demons' armor, their bones, etc., they are in fact hunters, that hunt down demons and use their parts for their clothing, like actual hunters do.

Just look at Normal Demonbane Armor (Tier 20), it is based on the armor you see worn by the demon on Legion loading screen, the one fighting Varian.
    Last edited by mmoc56c829a066; 2017-03-16 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post

D) you are an edgy teen
    Don't forget it doesn't make sense lore-wise. Remember this entire expansion, one of their goals is keeping classes consistent with their lore. Demon Hunters don't just metamorphosis whenever they wanna get around. They metamorphosis and give in to the demon within when they have no other choice. The only reason why Illidan is full-on demon mode is because he absorbed SO MUCH demonic magic thanks to the skull of Gul'dan that he can't even be considered a Night Elf anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    The Black/Golden armor is because the demons are wearing it. If Demon Hunters would be just about Illidan, then there would be no sets, you would only get ripped leathery pants ...

The Demon Hunters are salvaging demons' armor, their bones, etc., they are in fact hunters, that hunt down demons and use their parts for their clothing, like actual hunters do.

Just look at Normal Demonbane Armor (Tier 20), it is based on the armor you see worn by the demon on Legion loading screen, the one fighting Varian.
    what this person says
    there is tons of demon hunter sets with black/purple/dark red with gold
    The demon hunters are about usint the demons weapons back against them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    Don't forget it doesn't make sense lore-wise. Remember this entire expansion, one of their goals is keeping classes consistent with their lore. Demon Hunters don't just metamorphosis whenever they wanna get around. They metamorphosis and give in to the demon within when they have no other choice. The only reason why Illidan is full-on demon mode is because he absorbed SO MUCH demonic magic thanks to the skull of Gul'dan that he can't even be considered a Night Elf anymore.
    ^^^^ "Eh i dont wanna ride on my dragon, so im gunna turn into a demon risking losing control and killing myself or my allies, simply to fly 5 feet"

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ^^^^ "Eh i dont wanna ride on my dragon, so im gunna turn into a demon risking losing control and killing myself or my allies, simply to fly 5 feet"
    You should probably leave this thread before people catch on about your warlock avatar / sig, given your entire class is about risking losing control for convenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You should probably leave this thread before people catch on about your warlock avatar / sig, given your entire class is about risking losing control for convenience.
    what? what kind of risky shit do warlocks do that is simply for convenience?

(Your entire class concept)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    that wasent for convnience it was for a test :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    (Your entire class concept)
    uhhh no, the entire class concept is doing risky things to make us stronger
    how does using wings instead of a dragon make you stronger?