Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Prove it, then.
    "too much water 7.8/10"
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trump View Post
    IGN says hi!!! If you don't wine and dine them, they tend to not favor your games as much.

I would say most of the other reviewers are more trust worthy.
    I still find what they actually say in the review to be more substantial and usable to make your own conclusions on whether you should give the game a try or not, whether the score is good or bad.

OT: Still hate the weapon breaking mechanic. IMO it just adds a level of complexity and aggravation to a game that doesn't need it and it's truly infuriating in boss battles. Out in the world it's manageable, but still annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm random prediction: since you can't 'track' koroks with the scanner by taking a picture and adding them, 'find koroks' will be the 'new map feature' lol.

And random thought: Why do weapons and shields break but armor doesn't? Not that we need another rupee sink good god. Everything is expensive and rupees finally have value for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Prove it, then.
    Okay is there hard proof? Perhaps not, but where there is smoke ... there is fire

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Paid+game+reviews

Infracted for spam. LMGTFY links are not allowed.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-03-14 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I can't believe you're for real.
    Mind giving an actual elaboration?

I'm being honest, I am curious as to how you think one person's review can be worth more than the rest that vastly outnumber him.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    "too much water 7.8/10"
    That doesn't prove anything, That is one person's opinion. Also a 7.8 is not a bad score.

Do people not realize its illegal for company's to take money for reviews and not post that its sponsored? Ya I'm sure a Multi-million dollar company like IGN really wants to risk being sued over a game score...

Its 2017, If any company was being paided for reviews it would come out.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-15 at 01:34 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Hmm random prediction: since you can't 'track' koroks with the scanner by taking a picture and adding them, 'find koroks' will be the 'new map feature' lol.

And random thought: Why do weapons and shields break but armor doesn't? Not that we need another rupee sink good god. Everything is expensive and rupees finally have value for once.
    I believe a Korok tracker becomes available after reaching a certain point.

Sadly I heard that point is some where on the 400s collected, possibly after the expansion of inventory has been completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post

Sadly I heard that point is some where on the 400s collected, possibly after the expansion of inventory has been completed.
    Where the hell is he fitting all of these in his maracas.

10+ Year Old Account

Thats crazy. I know the max stash # is 441. What terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Where the hell is he fitting all of these in his maracas.
    He's not, korok seeds are the biggest most infuriating troll in gaming. They're all turds. Not even kidding.

He's not, korok seeds are the biggest most infuriating troll in gaming. They're all turds. Not even kidding.
    I thought they were kinda adorable honestly.

I felt awful after dropping a rock on their heads.

Lmao i knew these seeds were turds. The first time i saw them on my loading screen with my brother, i was like wth, why do i have 4 turds on there? Then i was like oh those are seeds... ok i guess. Guess what getting the 900 gives you?

https://www.reddit.com/r/zelda/comme...all_900_korok/
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-03-15 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Lmao i knew these seeds were turds. The first time i saw them on my loading screen with my brother, i was like wth, why do i have 4 turds on there? Then i was like oh those are seeds... ok i guess. Guess what getting the 900 gives you?

https://www.reddit.com/r/zelda/comme...all_900_korok/
    That explains why Hetsu was hesitant to tell you what they were lol

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

So far, all rumors about a korok sensor have been debunked. No, Hestu doesn't give you a sensor at X amount of seeds collected, be that 400, 450, 500 or even 600.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    So far, all rumors about a korok sensor have been debunked. No, Hestu doesn't give you a sensor at X amount of seeds collected, be that 400, 450, 500 or even 600.
    I don't really see the need to get them all anyway (since lol still no achievements), but aren't there complete guides out there? Koroks are marked on the map after you get them if you zoom in close enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    That explains why Hetsu was hesitant to tell you what they were lol
    He also says they like to play tricks on people, which just cements the fact that Nintendo made the biggest poop quest in gaming.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see the need to get them all anyway (since lol still no achievements), but aren't there complete guides out there? Koroks are marked on the map after you get them if you zoom in close enough.
    Yeah, supposedly the only reason they put 900 in the game is so you only have to find about half of them to fully upgrade your inventory. And if you really are a completionist you can use the guide's korok map and compare to your in-game map where, as you said, ones you have are already marked.

Watched a Let's Play of the game on youtube. (I'm not buying a Switch, and definitely not a Wii U.) (Didn't read through this thread.)

Game looks okay but not 10/10. I feel like any AAA studio with a good enough budget could have made a big open world questing game. Even as far as Zelda titles go, this one feels inferior. It's a good game as far as games go, but I wouldn't call it super outstanding. It's a little too monotonous and grindy.

So far really enjoying the game.

Only con's atm are the forced Gyro-Control Puzzles and the Performance when docked. If I turn off Gyro-Control's I have them off for a reason Nintendo.

My god is the map massive lol, also there may not be level's per say. But if you walk into a high level zone, the game will let u know about it.

Also LOL not collecting all 900.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill remove this image if I must.

But I cough this little Easter Egg quick.

I need to buy the zelda book with the timeline in it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-15 at 11:23 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Thats crazy. I know the max stash # is 441. What terrible idea.

how is it awful? 100%ing it is hard sure but if you just want max inventory you only have to stumble across half of the ones ingame. thats good to me
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Really hope they release a updated version of Hyrule Historia.

Haven't bought the original yet, Now I kinda want to wait and see if they do.