Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    im not saying a majority of people, but there are people who think may/june 1 second let me get a qoute.
    OMFG YOU ARE LITERALLY THE ONE WHO SAID JUNE

- - - Updated - - -

as said below, the Q&A tomorow is very close to last weeks Q&A they usually have a few weeks inbetween
    This is the post I was referring to:

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Raid's not releasing with the patch, probably won't until may/june
    Literally all I said was that I thought it was a popular guess right now. Could you please stop being an asshole, now?

Edit: and are you still not understanding that the people talking about June are referring to the fucking raid release, and not 7.2?
    Last edited by defnotalizardperson; 2017-03-16 at 04:38 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    May/June is talking about the raid, not the patch
    oh, im an idiot, nvm!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by defnotalizardperson View Post
    This is the post I was referring to:

Literally all I said was that I thought it was a popular guess right now. Could you please stop being an asshole, now?

Edit: and are you still not understanding that the people talking about June are referring to the fucking raid release, and not 7.2?
    you had qouted me talking about the patch so i thought you ment the patch release
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

oh, im an idiot, nvm!

- - - Updated - - -

you had qouted me talking about the patch so i thought you ment the patch release
    No harm, no foul, we all are mentally handicapped some days.

When I replied to a post asking about the raid release, you said:

dude no one is saying june, that is completely stupid
    and then you said:

but [the patch is] not this upcoming tuesday its the 29th for sure, i still see people saying june or may and its like... uh what?
    If you're going to be a dick to people at least make sure you're right first. Literally no one said the patch would release in June, you just jumped at a chance to be a jerk for no reason.

i wish i could download the patch that fast, it's going at 80 kb/s i wanna kms

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    If you go into Settings on the Battle.net app, and then Game Install/Update tab, and scroll to the bottom, you should be able to change the bandwidth limits. I'm pretty sure it defaults to 100kb/s.

Quote Originally Posted by defnotalizardperson View Post
    If you go into Settings on the Battle.net app, and then Game Install/Update tab, and scroll to the bottom, you should be able to change the bandwidth limits. I'm pretty sure it defaults to 100kb/s.
    It's on unlimited, i'm just in the country and my isp is ripping everyone off. Can't get more than 310 kb/s speedtest.net gives me an F

It's on unlimited, i'm just in the country and my isp is ripping everyone off. Can't get more than 310 kb/s speedtest.net gives me an F
    Wow, that's impressively bad. My condolences

7+ Year Old Account
    No harm, no foul, we all are mentally handicapped some days.
    specially when you hadent slept in 24 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    lol you wanna kys, when you're really just kbs, ha. Yea, yea, i'll show myself out...

That's the reason they put it on background downloader earlier, so ppl with slow / limited connections have time to pre-download it and not be screwed on the first day of patch unable to play.

I told you late march or early april

Deleted
    This is f*cked up... Why don't they give us time to finish this tier? hmm? I bet there will be another 1-2 years 0 content before the next exp...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    This is f*cked up... Why don't they give us time to finish this tier? hmm? I bet there will be another 1-2 years 0 content before the next exp...
    Because Tomb of Sargeras is NOT coming with patch 7.2. It will be AFTER the patch, by most guesses at least a month after. This tier doesn't end with 7.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oi vey...
    Too many games coming out getting updated.. OVERLOAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Your PATCH release date MAY be correct, but the raid will definitely NOT come before late june. Personally, I'd prefer the Raid to open in September (after summer vacation with 7.2.5, which also is exactly 1 year after expansion release) with a ToV-like Raid in June/July (patched in as 7.2.3 for example). Remember, if the Raid comes too soon, we'll be seeing a 10+month last tier AGAIN!
    ...Tomb of Sargeras isn't even the last raid of the expansion. So how does how early/late it opens mean even affect the last tier?

Also, a lot of people are coming off as "TOO MUCH CONTENT" :/ No.

Deleted
    Heh, expected it for may. Well seems we are getting it on April.

Quote Originally Posted by Drejjmit View Post
    Isn't the Hotfixes for 7.1.5?
    3Gb of hotfixes? lol

Preordered my version of chronicles ages ago, meant to be arriving on Sunday - can't wait!

I finally got around go hitting up Un'Goro for that stupid Felwort quest (demon hunter... didn't want to make the Gorgrond run) and was like, oh cool, it took me a long time to find a devilsaur on my hun WTF WHY is he 110 elite FFS.