Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    "Waaa" back atcha. I think Dice sums things up pretty well. I'd say it's a damn good thing you don't have to play his videos, am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey here's Mark Dice commenting on the media's CYA maneuver in suggesting that Trump leaked his own 2005 tax returns to troll the media...

Again, Mark Dice knows absolutely nothing about what he talks about. ANYONE, that listens to that idiot needs to re-evaluate their life.

I wish I could get away with only paying 13 or 18 percent. I don't make near what either of them do and I play closer to 30

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I wish I could get away with only paying 13 or 18 percent. I don't make near what either of them do and I play closer to 30

For federal tax alone? Or all deductions together? I have trouble believing you are paying 30% of your check to federal taxes only.

I mean I know with all deductions they take about 25-30% of my check.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    For federal tax alone? Or all deductions together? I have trouble believing you are paying 30% of your check to federal taxes only.

I mean I know with all deductions they take about 25-30% of my check.
    We did this year started a new job. Hiring bonus ect. Severance package from old job. Put us in a high tax bracket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    We did this year started a new job. Hiring bonus ect. Severance package from old job. Put us in a high tax bracket.

Yeah was looking it up when I asked. Didn't realize it went that high that low. (not saying you are making a low wage. Just it shouldn't be 30% or more at that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    we know more about them. and we're lucky to know this much. they are private, we shouldn't need to know them.
    We should absolutely know the ways in which the President might personally gain from his actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Again, Mark Dice knows absolutely nothing about what he talks about. ANYONE, that listens to that idiot needs to re-evaluate their life.
    I'd like to point out that an insult isn't a rebuttal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Yeah, this miscalculation was stunning on her part......

Did she not look at them before she started grandstanding?

It reminded me of Geraldo and the mafia vault. All that build up then........ empty....

How does she still have a job?
    Same reason Trump is still prez.

Incompetence impresses stupid people.

But there's a pretty big difference in outcomes between an incompetent people being news anchors and being presidents. I'll let you figure out which is worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Oh noes, people with wealth using the system they have in front of them to benefit themselves.

More news at 11.
    If only the Trumpkins had said THIS every time Hillary's finances were brought up instead of screaming $hillary every time.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Not really, no. It exposed a lack of control, extreme freedom and no ethical responsibilities. They've exposed critical security failures, but also a collusion level that would fit a James Bond movie.
    Point me to that section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mary Lou Retton on Steroids was on Jimmy Fallon last night trying to scrap up some semblance of credibility...

Why would bernie pay anywhere near what Trump does? The income difference is huge.
    Bernie paid the least and made the least. Not seeing the issue.
    I pay more than 13% and I make no wear near what Sanders does #youdon'tunderstandhowtaxeswork.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I pay more than 13% and I make no wear near what Sanders does #youdon'tunderstandhowtaxeswork.

It seems your the one that doesn't understand. We have these things called tax brackets. Meaning how much you pay is based on how much you make.

There are also these things called deductions. Most likely if Bernie makes more than you and pays less in federal taxes is because he has more deductions than you.

It seems your the one that doesn't understand. We have these things called tax brackets. Meaning how much you pay is based on how much you make.

There are also these things called deductions. Most likely if Bernie makes more than you and pays less in federal taxes is because he has more deductions than you.
    You're the one who used the logic that sanders didn't pay as much as Trump because Trump makes more money, but yet that logic doesn't apply when Sanders make more money than me. I am pretty sure Sanders is in a higher tax bracket than me, even after his deductions.

You don't understand how taxes work.

I used YOUR logic to explain why your argument doesn't work, then you tell me the logic I used doesn't work, therefore you pretty much nullified your OP. I love being right.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the one who used the logic that sanders didn't pay as much as Trump because Trump makes more money, but yet that logic doesn't apply when Sanders make more money than me. I am pretty sure Sanders is in a higher tax bracket than me, even after his deductions.

You don't understand how taxes work.

I used YOUR logic to explain why your argument doesn't work, then you tell me the logic I used doesn't work, therefore you pretty much nullified your OP. I love being right.

You really don't understand deductions do you...

Haha this is great. It's like watching a little child when they know they are wrong.

Haha this is great. It's like watching a little child when they know they are wrong.
    You wrote

Why would bernie pay anywhere near what Trump does? The income difference is huge.
    Bernie paid the least and made the least. Not seeing the issue.

I used your logic and explained that that's not how taxes work because if that was the case I would pay less than 13% our difference in income is huge.
    Why would Zenkai pay anywhere near what Bernie does? The income difference is huge.
    Then you explained to me why your logic is flawed and laugh at me about it.

It's rather fucking hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

At the end of the day, I don't fault anyone for using tax laws to save as much money as they can in Taxes, I don't look down on Bernie for paying 13%, the only way to fix this is to fix loop holes.

Let's be honest here, if Bernie paid 25% in Taxes and Trump paid 13% you Partisans would be singing a different tune, and that's a safe bet I am willing to make.

Sorry, from an outsiders point of view, you're the child. I didn't even read what any of the two of you wrote, but saying stuff like this strips you from any credibility and makes you look even dumber than the idiot you are using as an avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snip

Do you understand what tax brackets are? Bernie pays much less than Trump because Trump makes MILLIONS more than Bernie.

Bernie's income was only 200,000 Meaning the different between you and him is much much much smaller than him and Trump. This also means it would be fairly easy for Bernie to use deduction to pay much less then what his rate dictates.

So keep repeating your flawed childish argument, but all you showing is you have no idea what you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Sorry, from an outsiders point of view, you're the child. I didn't even read what any of the two of you wrote, but saying stuff like this strips you from any credibility and makes you look even dumber than the idiot you are using as an avatar.

And I should care what you think because?

Is this the best response you can come up with? Wow. If this is the limit to your cognitive capabilities, please excuse me. I will change my feelings towards you from slightly bemused to actual pity.

Why should anybody care about you? Or what you have to say? You are apparantly incapable of any reasonable argument, and yet try to make a case. Why? If you are in that desperate need of attention, there are postitutes that will listen after the 3 minutes it will take them to finish you off.

Plase, the moment you are actually capable of making a point, return, and argue with those who want.

Do you understand what tax brackets are? Bernie pays much less than Trump because Trump makes MILLIONS more than Bernie.

Bernie's income was only 200,000 Meaning the different between you and him is much much much smaller than him and Trump. This also means it would be fairly easy for Bernie to use deduction to pay much less then what his rate dictates.

So keep repeating your flawed childish argument, but all you showing is you have no idea what you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I know how tax brackets work which is why your OP is shit, you debunked your own OP, it's fucking hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL I know how tax brackets work which is why your OP is shit, you debunked your own OP, it's fucking hilarious.

I did? feel free to explain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Is this the best response you can come up with? Wow. If this is the limit to your cognitive capabilities, please excuse me. I will change my feelings towards you from slightly bemused to actual pity.

Why should anybody care about you? Or what you have to say? You are apparantly incapable of any reasonable argument, and yet try to make a case. Why? If you are in that desperate need of attention, there are postitutes that will listen after the 3 minutes it will take them to finish you off.

Plase, the moment you are actually capable of making a point, return, and argue with those who want.

So you read 1-2 comment in a about 10 posts between the both of us and want to label me the childish one. I would tell you to check his post history but he already edit the post he mistakenly posted in another thread.

I gave up being mature with him when he gave up being mature himself.