10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone keeps saying "they signed Lacy because Procise and Rawls are hurt a lot". So the fuck is lacy, and a good bit of that is probably due to that terribad offensive line. At least Rawls and Procise aren't showing up unhealthy. That signing makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would make no sense would be to stick with what they already had, because it wasn't good enough last year, they had every FA RB visit them and they went with a productive and young choice, makes sense to me, even if the terms seem a little pricey.

Unless you put a rookie QB in the situation the Texans put David Carr (or basically any Browns QB since they came back), starting as a rookie wouldn't matter. Only real way to learn is to play. Some of those guys that were successful from sitting did it because they were behind someone else (Rodgers-Favre, Rivers-Brees). The best teams tend to take best player available regardless of need. One of the QBs in this draft will probably end up being good just based on the odds, but it will be pure luck on picking the one that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The #Patriots and star LB @Zeus30hightower reach a deal for 4 years, $43.5M, $19M guaranteed, per @_SportsTrust."

Rapoport

Fuck yeah. Bring on the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its funny, heard somewhere that the Steelers figured out Hightower was just shopping around for leverage pretty quickly and told him his offer was void as soon as he boarded a plane to leave Pittsburgh.

Dak Prescott received the second highest NFL performance based salary of $353,544.57. Romo got $64.11 Good for Dak.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

We traded Zuttah and swapped 6th round picks with the 49'ers.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you know how poeple go and make fun of guys that kinda dont do well on the Wonderlick?

I just basically took that and I cant even know how 1) people get all 50 in time and 2) get a decent amount right in that time. I will never give shit to Wonderlick failures.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took it once, did well but went slowly without paying attention to the time, probably would do better if I moved faster. I don't think it tells much unless the score is very high or very low.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Super happy Hightower is back. I just really wish we could lock Butler up. What a defense with him in place at CB...

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    So you know how poeple go and make fun of guys that kinda dont do well on the Wonderlick?

I just basically took that and I cant even know how 1) people get all 50 in time and 2) get a decent amount right in that time. I will never give shit to Wonderlick failures.
    The wonderlick is pretty useless, never understood why anyone would get made fun of for a low score on it. Most of it is just can you do math quick in your head, recognizing patterns and knowing what some random words that are rarely used mean. Even better when it encouraged just picking a random answer if you don't know the correct one right away. Doesn't really correlate to anything other than doing well on this format of test.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Cardinals OLB Chandler Jones' new 5-year, $82.5 million deal includes $31M fully guaranteed at signing, and $51M over its first three years."

Final numbers. That's a really, really ridiculous amount of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Very rarely do I hear it brought up anymore. Then again all I really follow is Seahawks people so its all SPARQ SPARQ SPARQ

- - - Updated - - -

Deshawn Shead visiting the Bills. I have no clue why the Seahawks didn't tender him. A 3rd rounder probably would of worked to keep him here coming off a major knee injury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrence Newman signed with the Vikings. Dude is 39, not sure that's the best place to go for a ring before he's forced to retire. Surprised he's lasted this long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Latavius Murray is a Viking now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Latavius Murray is a Viking now.
    Vikings not doing anything really obvious in free agency, but they are definitely making some moves. Their biggest thing was releasing Adrian Peterson, probably.

Signed 2 OT's but given some of the other contracts this offseason those deals weren't too bad.

With that O-line work and an upgrade at RB, should be interesting how that offense looks this season.

If those OT's perform as expected the Vikings should at least be passable again protecting Bradford and running the ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Vikings not doing anything really obvious in free agency, but they are definitely making some moves. Their biggest thing was releasing Adrian Peterson, probably.

Signed 2 OT's but given some of the other contracts this offseason those deals weren't too bad.

With that O-line work and an upgrade at RB, should be interesting how that offense looks this season.

If those OT's perform as expected the Vikings should at least be passable again protecting Bradford and running the ball.
    Vikings are doing what the Seahawks should of done.

https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/842213464642748416

Eddie Lacy doesn't look anywhere near 270.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2017-03-16 at 06:40 AM.

Seems Dontari Poe has signed with the Falcons.

Seems like a good pickup for a team that definitely needs some help on the defense. A lot of games were closer then they should have been for a team putting up 35+.

I dont really get the signings of Murray or Lacy. In Seattle it seemed like their RBs were fine, just a terrible line. Vikings didn't have much run game but they also have a terrible line. Making a FA splash without the support needed doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

On the flip side the Lions seem to be spending like they have a running back lined up but seemingly passed on the FA options. I am guessing they trade up in the draft, although with 4 solid RBs they might not need to move up.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2017-03-16 at 07:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunbar to the Rams.

While we really didnt need him, its sad seeing a local guy go away. He graduated from UNT, which is 45 min away

I think I saw this is a pretty deep RB class as well, so a lot of teams might be getting at least 1 in the draft, even in later rounds.

It might just be the video doing Lacy some favors, but seeing that makes me wonder if the 270 thing was from teams trying to lower his value.