High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Second for today, third for the week!

Last edited by Vahlen37; 2017-03-15 at 02:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally.. after a lot of anger and frustration I managed to find a reasonable seller for this ugly thing. Still think it's highly overpriced and a pretty lazy mount on Blizzard's part but hey, I wanted to be able to say I owned it nonetheless. Especially since it seems to be going extinct in both the US and EU. Just need the blue (rare) spectral tiger now and I'll be done with tcg mounts forever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Finally.. after a lot of anger and frustration I managed to find a reasonable seller for this ugly thing. Still think it's highly overpriced and a pretty lazy mount on Blizzard's part but hey, I wanted to be able to say I owned it nonetheless. Especially since it seems to be going extinct in both the US and EU. Just need the blue (rare) spectral tiger now and I'll be done with tcg mounts forever!

Since you are in Uldum you are really confusing me. Is this the TCG camel or the one that is obtained through finding a figurine. If it's NOT the TCG camel, where did you find a seller or the rare one and how much did he charge? Prolly millions since the effort needed to find the figure is alot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    I believe you need to be exalted from Jade Serpent faction in Jade Forest to get this mount.
    Nope, not anymore. Not since WoD came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Since you are in Uldum you are really confusing me. Is this the TCG camel or the one that is obtained through finding a figurine. If it's NOT the TCG camel, where did you find a seller or the rare one and how much did he charge? Prolly millions since the effort needed to find the figure is alot.
    That's the TCG camel. Though there are people at least on the US forums who sell the Uldum one. I think they sell it for closer to 500k or so.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    That's the TCG camel. Though there are people at least on the US forums who sell the Uldum one. I think they sell it for closer to 500k or so.
    What, that is crazy low :P Gotta search the EU forums etc, would pay 500k without blinking or that one!

There's no way that camel is being listed for 500k :P

edit : read that wrong im dumb
    Last edited by Shaker; 2017-03-16 at 08:33 PM.

The Uldum camel is the one that's around 500k. The TCG one is million(s)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    There's no way that camel is being listed for 500k :P
    There's someone selling the Purple Hippo and the Camel for gold in the US.
    Reliable person and seems to be pretty popular too.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

finally finished netherwing farm to get this.
    E:

first kill of this xpac and dropped my first one of these!
    Last edited by Rautx; 2017-03-17 at 03:04 AM.

Deleted

FINALLY got Prestige 4 done, slacking I know. Nice mount to reach the 325 mount mark with!
    Got the last honor I needed while working on the 100 3vs3 wins mount. (80/100 atm, so soon my first Vicious mount! yay!)

Edit: Got my 100 3vs3 wins, yay Had 3 accounts logged in, so got Vicious Warsaber & War Ram (eh), and saving one saddle for next season

Edit2: AND got Legion Hero done! Damn, so many mounts lately!
    Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2017-03-21 at 02:18 AM.

http://imgur.com/a/6j0ve

First rare mount in a while!
    Last edited by Warned; 2017-03-17 at 10:48 PM.

finally got the astral cloud serpent

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    [CENTER]Finally.. after a lot of anger and frustration I managed to find a reasonable seller for this ugly thing. Still think it's highly overpriced and a pretty lazy mount on Blizzard's part but hey, I wanted to be able to say I owned it nonetheless. Especially since it seems to be going extinct in both the US and EU. Just need the blue (rare) spectral tiger now and I'll be done with tcg mounts forever!

Haha, I know that feeling. The one TCG mount I have left now that's realistic (the Blizzard bear is just too expensive) is the damned strider mount... one of if not THE laziest mount design Blizzard has ever had the gall to spew onto the playerbase.

I'm seriously considering just letting it slide, the mount would just make me angry each time I looked at it...

10+ Year Old Account
    At least the strider stands out; it's pretty unique color wise at least. The camel? It's just a tiny shade lighter than the grey...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Last character for today and it dropped! No more Zul'Gurub for me!

Now I will move to farm ToT. Can I solo it with lvl 100 chars?

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Now I will move to farm ToT. Can I solo it with lvl 100 chars?
    Ji'kun is easily done with level 100 characters, especially if you take the time to get their artifact weapons. Horridon would be easier with plate users or pet classes.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.