Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    You'd move like that too if you had to get 600 years of constipation out of your system.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty obvious why she moves like that, the person controlling her goes "left and right" in rapid succession while running forward. This is called BLENDING. I can go into any 3rd person game and create a tone of similar videos using the same technique.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well, it was that time of the month.
    It rather looks like she needs a bathroom badly, but cannot find it in a huge ship...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Tried the PC trial for a little bit. Hate the kb/mouse controls - mouse look feels really floaty and unresponsive (Yes, mouse smoothing was off. No, it's doesn't have anything to do with my PC). Movement feels weird. Obviously designed with controller in mind. Probably won't be buying.

Asking for a friend: any idea about high/1080p performance on R9-280X? (and I think he has a 3570K, well within specs)

Any more PS4 footage available?

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Multiplayer is currently a rubberbanding dumpster fire. I'm assuming it's because Origin is not throttling background download while playing. Or I'm being matched consistently with players in Tibet.
    Damn, I was hoping this would be fixed. Let's hope it's something solvable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Sadly, peer to peer is a pretty terrible system by any standard, and there was no chances Bioware would have dedicated servers for the multiplayer mode.
    I think it may be an engine problem. ME3 MP ran great for me, even though it was P2P. DAI MP was a complete lagfest, however. Both DAI and MEA use the Frostbite engine, the same engine that caused huge issues for Battlefield 4 with it's bad netcode. I'm almost confident that this is a engine problem, and that DICE never shared these fixes (because Battlefield 4 eventually was fixed) with BioWare and/or BioWare never bothered to fix them.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtaliin View Post
    I don't believe it is. I played the multiplayer quite a bit and it seems if the person hosting the game has a a bad connection and/or crappy internet; it effects everyone else. A buddy I game with frequently has terrible internet. Whenever he hosted a game, it was rubber-band city. But when I did, even though his connection is not that great, everything was fine.
    It is a peer-to-peer system. If just one of the players has a crappy connection, the game is a lagfest for everyone, because everyone has to get through that person's lag to transmit a packet to them. When there are two players with crappy connection, the effect is magnified significantly. The host causes a bigger lag, because he/she has to transmit more data to the other players than they to him/her, however.

I had the same problems in ME3 MP a lot, although not as much as people here describe - probably because I started playing multiplayer in 2015, and by that time only players with decent connection were left, for the most part; nearly everyone else got tired of the constant lags and quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

be sure to scan people, i almost had enough for a max rank Kett gun just by scanning around the prologue planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Gets really weird when you use a base to make completely different coloured character.
    A thousand years in the future when we are making babies with aliens, someone will still be annoyed at interracial coupling.

And here i thought i was supposed to be the local grumpy old man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    be sure to scan people, i almost had enough for a max rank Kett gun just by scanning around the prologue planet.
    Oh, how many human females have I scanned...
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by sgtaliin View Post
    Are you using Corsair Utility Engine? If so, just uninstall CUE. Quite a few people have been having the black screen issue with CUE. Kind of a weird conflict.
    I have never owned a single Corsair product.

WTB actual fixes.

Deleted
    The great thing about Souls game, is how interesting most enemies and monsters look. Its this great artstyle that makes you want to inspect things and just appriciate it.

Mass Effect Andromeda is also "interesting", in how you cant stop watching some of these cutscenes, gifs and webms people have made. Its not just awful animation, its beyond that. You can find tons of PS1 and N64 games with bad animation, which really just means very little animation, so the characters are stilted and barely move. But even they can convey some emotion. Such as a FF7 character shaking their first, indicating rage or anger, even some SNES games could convey emotion, Chrono Trigger did it.

In MEA i cant even decode what they are trying to do. Its hard to decypher the animation. They have truly made a nightmarish and alienish looking thing .

Just how you spend 5 years and a budget of 62 million dollars on this, is beyond me. The environments look nice, but then again Frostbite engine is great for environments, just look at Battlefront, a BF game or even the newest FIFA.

They made the characters ugly and uncanny on purpose, looking at the models they utilised. And then that wasent enough, they multiplied that with perhaps downright iconic shitty animations that will be talked about for years.

Maybe its a test? Maybe these characters are aliens in human skin, and Bioware did a amazing job of portraying aliens who are dressed up as humans. Maybe that is the twist?

Or maybe this is a once-in-a-generation shitty game, that EA spent 62 million dollars on, and 5 years dev time, the type of game that will go in infamy with ET, Daikatana, No Mans Sky and other games that set a bar in the industry for how mind blowingly shitty every second of it is. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    A thousand years in the future when we are making babies with aliens, someone will still be annoyed at interracial coupling.

And here i thought i was supposed to be the local grumpy old man.
    It can just look very off if your PC Ryder is blackest person on the Ark, while your dad is white as snow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never owned a single Corsair product.

WTB actual fixes.
    Make sure you have the latest nVidia/AMD drivers installed. If you have a black screen with audio, try alt-enter, alt-tabbing, or borderless windowed mode, that should fix it as well.

Deleted
    It can just look very off if your PC Ryder is blackest person on the Ark, while your dad is white as snow.
    Sure is funny, but that shit occurs in real life. Genetics works in mysterious ways.

Probably just BioWare being lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Make sure you have the latest nVidia/AMD drivers installed. If you have a black screen with audio, try alt-enter, alt-tabbing, or borderless windowed mode, that should fix it as well.
    I have latest drivers.

I get Black window with no responses.

This fucking piece of shit just doesn't want to work.

Deleted
    I have latest drivers.

If corsair's software could cause this issue, perhaps keyboard/mouse software from other peripheral makers might cause it as well. If you have logitech/razer's software or software for some other peripheral maker installed try removing that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have latest drivers.

Have you tried everything I said?

hey, hey, don't be so harsh towards your PC.

Deleted
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?