Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    No, I'm not an "independent voter" that's just a weak excuse that too many people make.

It's not a Republican position to be pro Muslim ban, they just happen to be the ones carrying the torch for it at the moment.
    You aren't independent, you aren't Republican, but you sure do spend a lot of your time defending Republicans and their positions and bashing Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    Funny how useful morons will fight for the rights of terrorists to enter the US.
    Because we've had so many terrorists coming from the banned countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Because we've had so many terrorists coming from the banned countries.
    Dude, we've had 0! That's more than none right.

Checkmate LIBRULZ. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    Funny how useful morons will fight for the rights of terrorists to enter the US.
    Considering the countries that have their travel banned haven't had any terrorist attacks on US soil, it is entirely bullshit to call them "terrorists". While at the same time, we aren't banning countries that have actually produced terrorists like Saudi Arabia or Egypt.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone surprised? He spent his entire campaign campaigning on banning muslims. A shitty little disclaimer isn't going to protect Donald from the courts when he, and his team, have repeatedly stated that it was a "Muslim ban".
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    This ruling should get overturned pretty directly.
    Ya totally just like the first time.........Oh wait it didn't and this won't ether.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    No it doesn't, this is ridiculous.
    What's ridiculous is ignoring why the judge blocked the ban this time around...

But you won't even look at that because that invalidates your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Is anyone surprised? He spent his entire campaign campaigning on banning muslims. A shitty little disclaimer isn't going to protect Donald from the courts when he, and his team, have repeatedly stated that it was a "Muslim ban".
    You missed the part where he had people out after he signed the second ban saying it was the same as the first just written to be stronger in court.

This administration has people in it who are brain dead.

Yeah, because Trump was so full of "winning" the first time around.../s

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You missed the part where he had people out after he signed the second ban saying it was the same as the first just written to be stronger in court.

This administration has people in it who are brain dead.
    I did miss that... lol God damn that Administration is pants on head retarded... lol
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The first one didn't and this one won't either.

- - - Updated - - -

Heaven forbid we hurt Hawaii's tourism , with all those Syrians flocking there amirite?
    That isn't the only reason it was blocked, it isn't even the primary reason either. The primary reason is because it didn't pass the lemon test of the 1st Amendment. But hey, you right wingers don't care about that, you only care about the 2nd and 10th amendments anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    So then people who act on personal opinions rather than the actual scope of the rules or the law are given a free pass.

Good to know. Thanks for pointing that out.
    I never said that, and that's not what happened. You are wrong on the second and blatantly lying on the first.

Trump's stated intent to have a Muslim Ban was used against him in a court of law, and it worked, because such an intent is against the US Constitution. It did not fail because of the first -- or the second, now -- judge's opinion, other than the fact the judge's opinion was a trained education of the law and its interpretation. You have none, and you can't even read what I wrote correctly.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-17 at 04:13 AM.

Trump approval dropped 5 points in Fox News polling and the commenters are calling it fake news. LOL.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Snip

Why do people keep bringing this up likes it's a gotcha thing? The only fact you are displaying is Trump isn't competent enough to make choices for himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Is anyone surprised?
    Evidently, Trump and his team were. But this is not the first/only thing Trump has promised that is impossible. He also promised 25 million jobs -- more than the number of unemployed people -- after kicking out all the illegal immigrants. He promised health care that would cost less, cover more people, and be better. He promised Mexico would pay for the wall.

He is going to have to compromise on every single one of those. With the latter three, there may yet be some progress. But his intent isn't being called into question on, say, his tax plan, or at least not in a Constitutional way. The Muslim Ban's intent is clear, as you've said.

-snip- oops wrong thread
    Last edited by zenkai; 2017-03-16 at 02:13 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're the one who used the logic that sanders didn't pay as much as Trump because Trump makes more money, but yet that logic doesn't apply when Sanders make more money than me. I am pretty sure Sanders is in a higher tax bracket than me, even after his deductions.

You don't understand how taxes work.

Feel free to explain how I'm wrong. And yes the logic does apply if you understand what deductions are and how they work.

FYI deductions don't change the bracket you are in. They lower the amount you have to pay.

-snip -- Oops wrong thread
    Last edited by zenkai; 2017-03-16 at 02:13 PM.

You're the one who used the logic that sanders didn't pay as much as Trump because Trump makes more money, but yet that logic doesn't apply when Sanders make more money than me. I am pretty sure Sanders is in a higher tax bracket than me, even after his deductions.

You don't understand how taxes work.

I used YOUR logic to explain why your argument doesn't work, then you tell me the logic I used doesn't work, therefore you pretty much nullified your OP. I love being right.
    According to what Mark Cuban said the reason Trump paid what he did was due to alternative minimum tax (or something like that). It's due to the nature of his business and wild swings in earnings from year to year due to big sales.

I posted my reply in the wrong thread. That's what I get for having 20 tabs open.