For a nanosecond I was excited for that orange flash... turns out it was Cinidaria.

You couldn't find more useless lineup of Orange shit even if you wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Lovely to clump all 3 warlock spec performances in one to make statistical claims, as if spec swapping was even an option this xpac given the nature of legendaries and grinding 54 traits.

two warlock specs. not 3.

I already have 2 full 54 specs and 48 in my third. I swap all the time. If you are doing mythic this is a viable option.
    full 900+ gear and trinkets for 2 working on third.

if you are parcing top 90% mythic these are options available to you and more normal then not.

also i included Feral in the mix when looking at druid vs warlock, that's NOT EVEN A CASTER SPEC. i mean holy crap you are even beating a melee class in nighthold consistently.

So is ToS full of ST fights? If so we're probably fucked aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You couldn't find more useless lineup of Orange shit even if you wanted to.
    If IFE and KJ's Trinket are "shit", I'd love to know what you think isn't shit.

I'm over the moon with OI and Elune Boots after 4 actually shit legendaries.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If IFE and KJ's Trinket are "shit", I'd love to know what you think isn't shit.
    IFE is the only real good one there. KJ Trinket has few uses in certain fights where there are many adds spawning roughly every 1min 15 secs. Otherwise it's not worth much.

This person calling IFE shit, another calling ED shit, what is wrong with this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    This person calling IFE shit, another calling ED shit, what is wrong with this forum
    Well to be fair ED has been of limited use in the Nighthold on heroic. I'm not sure what it looks like in mythic. But I get forced into hybrid/aoe specs on so many of the fights as it is there is no spot for ED to shine when other legos do the fight better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Well to be fair ED has been of limited use in the Nighthold on heroic. I'm not sure what it looks like in mythic. But I get forced into hybrid/aoe specs on so many of the fights as it is there is no spot for ED to shine when other legos do the fight better.
    You use ED for majority of mythic NH. Chronomatic, Trilliax, Tich, Krosus, Botnist, Star Augur

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    You use ED for majority of mythic NH. Chronomatic, Trilliax, Tich, Krosus, Botnist, Star Augur
    Without even knowing Mythic NH, I'd argue against Tich and Bot. If you're on add duty, I don't think you'll be able to surgeweave too effectively. Botanist, you're spamming SF through a large chunk of the fight; why would you bother with ED on it?

IMO OI and IFE are the best two "overall" (regarding throughput). OI's just always helpful and IFE you'll usually get at least 1 more Inc/CA out of a fight (which is huge, even getting just 1 more). I'm not saying ED is bad, it's just more niche to ST fights (and also forces that ~30% Haste breakpoint).

I had it pre-patch and it was fun. Not so much anymore; greatly prefer OI over it. Don't have IFE yet so I can't say.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Botanist, you're spamming SF through a large chunk of the fight; why would you bother with ED on it?
    Spoiler: you are not spamming Starfall on Botanist. In Mythic, it's a single target fight with occasional bursted adds. The boss has all three versions up at the start, and when one dies, the other two heal back to 100%, so cleaving has zero benefit. Though using SS over BotA is beneficial for the Astral Power generation.

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    *nods* So it is different based on the difficulty. I know ED is pretty worthless in heroic for me.

and one praising PoE boots =/

Spoiler: you are not spamming Starfall on Botanist. In Mythic, it's a single target fight with occasional bursted adds. The boss has all three versions up at the start, and when one dies, the other two heal back to 100%, so cleaving has zero benefit. Though using SS over BotA is beneficial for the Astral Power generation.
    Ah okay so it's not a 3-target cleave in Mythic, nvm then, I can see ED being useful. Legit garbage in Heroic for the most part though (Krosus and maybe Trilliax).

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    and one praising PoE boots =/
    Have you tried them? Boomkins have one relatively weak defensive (hardly an ohshit! button). Having a 50% heal (100% critical) is pretty nice for emergencies or for an external. I never said it's the best legendary or anything, but it sure as hell is nice to have. Also come 7.2, it'll be on-par with Shittidaria, though I'd argue even better overall since the first 10% hardly matters.

PS: Know how people praise Prydaz? If used when you get 20 stacks, Elune boots give more overall healing.
    PPS: I also praise Prydaz. Don't misconstrue ^.

PS: Know how people praise Prydaz? If used when you get 20 stacks, Elune boots give more overall healing.
    PPS: I also praise Prydaz. Don't misconstrue ^.
    Prydaz is a pocket Discopriest. Prevented damage is better than healed damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    *nods* So it is different based on the difficulty. I know ED is pretty worthless in heroic for me.
    Not really. Boomkin single target suffers and this legendary helps. I would personally use it on Chrono, Trillax, Krosus, and Star Augur for Heroic.
    If I had the right legendaries, I would use ED/IFE on those fights and OI/IFE on the rest.

Prydaz is a pocket Discopriest. Prevented damage is better than healed damage.
    While i agree with the sentiment, i'll still send you the bill for getting rid of that mental image. The disco ball isn't that bad, but the priests clothes are just... better left unsaid.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ ppl talking about m bot. Without IFE or EDC, I'm pulling more single target DPS, on prio targets with aoe build than I can with inc/nb. Ridiculous I know, but true non the less. Currently using lady n child and OI.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    @ ppl talking about m bot. Without IFE or EDC, I'm pulling more single target DPS, on prio targets with aoe build than I can with inc/nb. Ridiculous I know, but true non the less. Currently using lady n child and OI.
    Do you have logs showing that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have logs showing that?
    Yup.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...iew=analytical first few pulls was with starlord, inc, ss and nb. Later tries were starlord, sotf, ss, sd. I was averaging 70-75mil on first boss with ST spec, with aoe spec I do 80-90mil. Using Inc on cd first time, and pooling ap/saving pot and lust for p3. Aoe spec also allows you to have starfall on boss and lashers/orb for added dps.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

after the last patch dropped, does this really shock you? I blame aoe spec and most people still being in heroic-Normal where mechanics can be ignored and its all a padding race.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    after the last patch dropped, does this really shock you? I blame aoe spec and most people still being in heroic-Normal where mechanics can be ignored and its all a padding race.
    To be fair larger chunks of raiding take place in normal/heroic than mythic. I get that optimal play happens in mythic but many of the fights are different so it is a lot tougher to compare statements when one person is looking at it from heroic and another is basing it off of mythic.