Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    So can we automatically get 35 traits with the new patch? Since it was mentioned that there will be a quest if you don't have 35. I hope I am reading this right. will be great for alts. Seems like it is a way of resetting the start of the grind!!

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The buildings are maintained by the entire region's population, not individual players. You just contribute, like the War Effort back in the day.
    Fixed dat fo juu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfel View Post
    So can we automatically get 35 traits with the new patch? Since it was mentioned that there will be a quest if you don't have 35. I hope I am reading this right. will be great for alts. Seems like it is a way of resetting the start of the grind!!
    As far as i understand it, you get free 35 points on your offspec weapons, IF you have one weapon maxed at 35 traits. Alts with no 35 traits don't get a free ride to those.

Deleted
    They make fun at their players with "have your good dice ready with you"? WTF

Also some buildings providing a bonus that provides a chance to get X...

Everything will soon be RNG.

WoW is an MMORNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Fixed dat fo juu.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as i understand it, you get free 35 points on your offspec weapons, IF you have one weapon maxed at 35 traits. Alts with no 35 traits don't get a free ride to those.
    "If you’ve purchased all 35 ranks of your Artifact weapon for at least one specialization, a new quest to continue your journey will appear. After a short series of quests, you’ll unlock access to four new traits for your Artifact weapon.

If you haven’t opened all 35 ranks of your available traits, a quest will become available so you can complete that before moving on."

There is nothing about alt spec artifact only boost.

Most likely they want to magnet in new people and those who fell behind in the meantime due unsubbing, making AK25 and 35 traits a new starting point instead of AK0 and 0 traits. It is understandable, when a new player realizes that he has to farm a gazillion years even with the shorter AK research times to get anywhere close to any endgame content it can be a huge turnoff.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    "If you’ve purchased all 35 ranks of your Artifact weapon for at least one specialization, a new quest to continue your journey will appear. After a short series of quests, you’ll unlock access to four new traits for your Artifact weapon.

If you haven’t opened all 35 ranks of your available traits, a quest will become available so you can complete that before moving on."

There is nothing about alt spec artifact only boost.

Most likely they want to magnet in new people and those who fell behind in the meantime due unsubbing, making AK25 and 35 traits a new starting point instead of AK0 and 0 traits. It is understandable, when a new player realizes that he has to farm a gazillion years even with the shorter AK research times to get anywhere close to any endgame content it can be a huge turnoff.
    So, i will have to do the same quest 3 times for my 3 spec weapons? (2 for DH, 4 for Druids). The quests might be like the initial artifact acquisition, where every class had different spec quests, but those quests were shared between classes. Not sure, cba with PTR when stuff has to be done on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Nope. S3 will start hours after S2 ends. The raid will probably not be open until early June if they want to have Nighthold last for 5 months.
    ahhh i figured either the next week, or right after
    50/50 shot
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Patch is up on the background downloader, we can safely assume from now that patch will be on the 28/29th.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Patch is up on the background downloader, we can safely assume from now that patch will be on the 28/29th.
    Yeap or April 4th

Quote Originally Posted by transparent View Post
    Are you a gold fish? Last patch was January.
    Yes, 7.1.5, that's the minor non impactful shit I mentioned in my post

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Plenty of people are not done with NH. Theres no 10 man raid.
    I meant to say 10 BOSS raid, my bad. And if you think <1% of the player base aka mythic raiders are "plenty of players" then you're pretty delusional.

Le dumbfuck? Nighthold released 6th of January. That's 2 months ago. 3 months ago we didn't even have it. You subbed bro?
    Nighthold should've launched when the game launched or at least at the same time EN got released. Staggering content does not make it more content.

The last true patch was 7.1. Since then we got some classtweaks, 1 day a year holidays and MoP timewalking. And A 10 BOSS raid that should've launched before 7.1 even hit the game. They even could have delayed 7.1 a bit more if they did that.

I get that you all like the game. I do too. But it does not stop me from critisizing it. You are all trying to make it like Blizzard is doing its job better now with wow with the content releases.
    But if you look at the facts, you can see that we haven't gotten more content. The content we get now is distributed better, instead of getting it all at once, we're now getting small things on a more "frequent" basis.
    I would even argue to say that we've gotten less content added than before.

Please guys don't fall for this illusion.

MORE FREQUENT CONTENT=/= MORE CONTENT

NH should not be released with EN. It would not be a good idea to release two raids at the same time. And yes, Blizzard is doing its job with releasing content much better now than before. And your "facts" are only your opinion, nothing more.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Yes, 7.1.5, that's the minor non impactful shit I mentioned in my post

I meant to say 10 BOSS raid, my bad. And if you think <1% of the player base aka mythic raiders are "plenty of players" then you're pretty delusional.

Nighthold should've launched when the game launched or at least at the same time EN got released. Staggering content does not make it more content.

The last true patch was 7.1. Since then we got some classtweaks, 1 day a year holidays and MoP timewalking. And A 10 BOSS raid that should've launched before 7.1 even hit the game. They even could have delayed 7.1 a bit more if they did that.

I get that you all like the game. I do too. But it does not stop me from critisizing it. You are all trying to make it like Blizzard is doing its job better now with wow with the content releases.
    But if you look at the facts, you can see that we haven't gotten more content. The content we get now is distributed better, instead of getting it all at once, we're now getting small things on a more "frequent" basis.
    I would even argue to say that we've gotten less content added than before.

Please guys don't fall for this illusion.

MORE FREQUENT CONTENT=/= MORE CONTENT
    What "should've" by your opinion, does not make it a fact as you stated it in your previous comment. Thanks for apologising for your mistake.

What "should've" by your opinion, does not make it a fact as you stated it in your previous comment. Thanks for apologising for your mistake.
    Never put any of my opinions as a fact. If I did feel free to point it out.
    Although I don't want to spend time discussing on use of words because people can't read. It happens almost every discussion I get involved in.