New Tier of Gear Broke Warrior

As we all get in higher levels of gear and character strengths goes up, one significant and noticeable boost goes to Warrior .. Simply put the class DPS wise is crazy broken in BG's right now. I realize those who play 3v3 may have other views but why should 3v3 balance change? Keep it for 3v3 but reduce its damage/burst in all other parts of PvP ..

Add to that mobility that seems to be better than most, they have no issues with multi level areas as well as leap range is just too much and needs to be lowered.

I never thought the day would come Kalgan would be missed 'this much' PvP balance wise ... /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    As we all get in higher levels of gear and character strengths goes up, one significant and noticeable boost goes to Warrior .. Simply put the class DPS wise is crazy broken in BG's right now. I realize those who play 3v3 may have other views but why should 3v3 balance change? Keep it for 3v3 but reduce its damage/burst in all other parts of PvP ..

Add to that mobility that seems to be better than most, they have no issues with multi level areas as well as leap range is just too much and needs to be lowered.

I never thought the day would come Kalgan would be missed 'this much' PvP balance wise ... /sigh
    That wasn't what I experienced. All I saw was moonkins, survival hunters, retris, dks, demon hunters,ferals.

Even rogue and mages, the control masters, who used to do 1/10 warrior damage, are now about equal on that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    That wasn't what I experienced. All I saw was moonkins, survival hunters, retris, dks, demon hunters,ferals.

Even rogue and mages, the control masters, who used to do 1/10 warrior damage, are now about equal on that part.
    he talked about bgs.... not rated bgs? if just random bgs, i do not expierence this. Yes warriors have great mobility and dmg, but are still poor front pigs, that needs a reliable healer.

Meanhwile i see those control masters, namely, mages, doing big dmg as well. obviously they can be countered by a few healers, but they are not really active in bgs compared to rbgs.
    Rogues do not play a part in all of this. its bgs not 3s arenas.

i am much more concerned about dh cleaves in bgs, when it comes to melees there, other than that a bg is not really the best place to play a melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

If you think war dmg is broken in instanced pvp , I hope you run into a maxed artifact fully pve geared fury warrior in open world to discover the true meaning of the word broken, not even DH's come close to that in open world.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    If you think war dmg is broken in instanced pvp , I hope you run into a maxed artifact fully pve geared fury warrior in open world to discover the true meaning of the word broken, not even DH's come close to that in open world.
    DoS is love, DoS is life

I like threads like this one, talking about how broken is our damage but when you try to find any rbg to push rat everyone wants DH,DK or rogue before warr and i dont wanna compare it with RDPS because even me (who plays warrior) wouldn't invite a warrior if i could invite one more boomy.

I did .. He had +4million HP with +1million legendary shield and lets say it did not last more than 8sec .. You are 100% correct and I do realize blue post said 'the team' is looking at it, but this sh*t should not need 'looking at at.'

Players are doing a million plus DPS sustained now, and players only have 2-4M HP. How can you expect things to last more than 4 seconds in world pvp lol game is all fucky right now

Quote Originally Posted by Beazzles View Post
    Players are doing a million plus DPS sustained now, and players only have 2-4M HP. How can you expect things to last more than 4 seconds in world pvp lol game is all fucky right now
    Go do some number research and rethink what you just typed.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    Makes complete sense, raise your comprehension levels my man. Ask nicely and I will break it down for you

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    you should take a refresher course.

talking about wpvp, i gurantee you the hardest dd you will ever face is the sub rogue there is no contest here allthough a laser owl in mythic nighthold gear comes close - why get close- if 2 laser beams are enough and you heal like a dedicated healer if the gear supports it? I am using 2 survival leggs magnus opus that is giving me a disc shield to protect my stealth against dots and will of valeria that makes me selfheal like a spamming healbot and take the feint talent that makes me almost a blood dk, since it also procs that spammy heal and reduce any kind of dmg.

I do use a full tier set of nighthold heroic, relics, a lvl45 weapon(assasin is lvl54, but sadly lacks the instant burst and movement + control, pve spec after all), and 2 overpowered trinkets.

The best part comes now: i use matthias shaw for a 100% crit buff in stealth, so my gear is only about mastery and versatility ignoring crit stats. sub rogues are in stealth most of the time even in a fight, which makes this probably the most overpowered companion i could find in this game.

In addition i got about 200+ vanish powders vanishes could be used without cd and any delay and could be stacked together a ridiculous mechanic to avoid anything anytime anyplace even without preperation that got pruned in this expac - still miss BoS, though. Moving as fast as a mount in stealth was great.

x vs more is no problem at all, no dd has stood a chance not even fury warrios or dhs or rets, but yeah a fury warrior could amost 1hit you, if he could catch you by surprise, what can happen in a brawl sometimes.

Also sub has a mechanic nvolved that makes his avoidance go up to 100% after stealth breaks so a melee will have a big problem to do any dmg at all, even outside of evasion, because its either: you are cced, or you can't hit if a sub rogue knows his spec and you can always be in one's back, too. Ofc shadowstrike sometimes makes your pc crash because its still pretty bugged in world content., speaking about world content, before shadow strike was hotfixed to 15y from 25y you could just spam 1 button to finish your WQ's.

the only really hard opponents i found was a bear with 1 billion +hp(yes.....1 freaking billion, as you can buff your stats with flowers and other means in wpvp along with meaningful gear and tanky trinkets) and dh tanks with similar stats that could see through vanish and are on alert.

In this case i do not bother at all.

Another thing about wpvp that deserves its own thread is, that you can get reputation with a pvp faction that is hidden behind falcosaurs and your reward is only a recoloured hawk strider mount that appeared for bloodelves during TBC. You pay 10k gold must be exalted, no title or achievment or any additonal pets or toys are availible.

This is proof how blizzard is caring about any kind of pvp, you work harder for this grind than anything else you could do in pve and get almost no reward, because pvp is involved somehow(well against those tanks and group fights if you have a setup like me and they are willing to fight).

In rated pvp this is simply made obvious by handing you just random gear for hard earned wins in team pvp. I would love to see other pvp options other than team vs team but this is not the game for it.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2017-03-17 at 03:43 AM.

Deleted
    Warriors are totally fine. Moonkins on the other hand...

Deleted
    What are you on lol? I could understand the complaint vs fury wars in wpvp but in bgs we are very low down on the dps list, below to name a few:

- Boomkins
    - DH
    - Frost DK
    - Locks