Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    With the new trait it's a buff. On single target is a pretty decent buff also unless you get a dry streak of procs and don't catweave. Kinda blows on AoE though mainly for m+ with things like living bomb it was hard to keep threat in the first place.

They have the right to be, bears are busted.
    im just not sure what they can do that doesnt destroy the spec. they tend to be heavy handed...

7.2 legendaries:

Sephuz's Secret
    Now always grants 10% increased movement speed and 3% Haste.
    When triggered, this bonus is increased to the current values of 70% movement speed and 25% Haste.
    Movement speed bonuses now stack with other movement speed bonuses.
    Not bad for m+.

Ekowraith, Creator of Worlds
    Now has an additional 658 Haste (@ ilvl 940) as a third bonus secondary stat.
    Makes me feel better for not having luffas yet with 7 legendaries.

Chatoyant Signet

Now also increases your Energy regeneration by 5%.
    Probably has no effect at all on catweaving.

Oakheart's Puny Quods
    Barkskin instantly grants 45 Rage plus an additional 30 Rage (was 15 Rage) over 3 seconds.
    Still very mediocre, however keep in mind that we'll lose quite a bit of rage gain with the loss of t19 bonuses.

With respect to Oakheart's Puny Quods, it's basically just a free active mitigation whenever you use Barkskin. To be fair, even without tier bonuses, we don't need the rage. Perhaps if you're in a pinch or royally screw up pooling rage. May be useful for really high mythic+ on initial pulls, but at that point you need damage output more than anything else. I personally feel it needs something more drastic to be considered when you have options.

Salute out to the "Looking for Luffa's" bears out there, we share the pain!

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    With respect to Oakheart's Puny Quods, it's basically just a free active mitigation whenever you use Barkskin. To be fair, even without tier bonuses, we don't need the rage. Perhaps if you're in a pinch or royally screw up pooling rage. May be useful for really high mythic+ on initial pulls, but at that point you need damage output more than anything else. I personally feel it needs something more drastic to be considered when you have options.

Salute out to the "Looking for Luffa's" bears out there, we share the pain!
    Eh I have luffas, but I want the legs. I want it all, looking at people's parses that have both and seeing how close I can get makes me sad.

I wouldn't mind Lady and the Child either, but at this point with a 1/3 chance of receiving luffas next, but only 1/6 for the lady (I already got all shared legendaries, ekowraith, sephuz, prydaz, cinidaria)...

Hey, new to tanking with a druid here. Could someone recommend a nice WA that actually tracks cool downs and timers and such?

I would ask in the weak auras thread but that hasn't been updated since November, so I'm hoping someone here might have something.

Check wago.io. There's usually a bunch of suites of weak auras there you can choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Check wago.io. There's usually a bunch of suites of weak auras there you can choose from.
    That's initially what i was doing and i saw a ton that don't show a preview of it. Just figured it'd be easier here, but thanks.

I got a 890 Animated Exoskeleton. 875 Recursive Strike and a 865 Grotesque.

Only other trinkets I have is the legendary (can't use, my other legendaries are leggings/chest), a 870 Spontaneous Appendiges, 875 Goblet of Nightmarish Icor, and a 885 Royal Dagger Hilt.

Go for the ilvl/EH with Animated for now over Grotesque? I dunno. Looking for thoughts.

Why not use both, for defense?

Grotesque is only good on single target fights, stupidely good. One more than 1, it splits it's stacks so it becomes weak.
    Animated is great

Recursive trinket is garbage for both survival and damage, it's based on autoattack speed... and ours is slow.

I'd just run goblet/animated for everything, and animated/grotesque for single target fights.

I would actually give using the legendary trinket some thought (over the pants, keep the chest, imho) - especially since you don't really have good high level trinkets otherwise.

I find the on-use effect quite valuable and the explosion plus the stats on it are also good for dps.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2017-03-22 at 09:06 AM.

On a fight like Krosus, if you have incarnation as a talent, would you just constantly spam thrash until it's over while still keeping moonfire up? Or would you still rotate between your procs for mangle?

Why would you spec incarnation in a mostly ST encounter at all?

Quote Originally Posted by oAllElseFailo View Post
    On a fight like Krosus, if you have incarnation as a talent, would you just constantly spam thrash until it's over while still keeping moonfire up? Or would you still rotate between your procs for mangle?
    Don't use Incarn on ST. But if you're taking Incarn, take Pulverize and go Thrash Thrash Pulv for max dps. (Only works on 3 thrash relics and thrash bracers)

Hey guys I guess I missed the memo but is the new stat priority versa > haste > crit. This is obviously for more deeps. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Droinux View Post
    Hey guys I guess I missed the memo but is the new stat priority versa > haste > crit. This is obviously for more deeps. Thanks in advance.
    Defense:
    Vers>Mast>>Haste>Crit>Agi

Offense:
    Agi>Hast>Crit>=Vers>Mast

Quote Originally Posted by Droinux View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Defense:
    Vers>Mast>>Haste>Crit>Agi

Offense:
    Agi>Hast>Crit>=Vers>Mast
    Crit is really good for DPS when cat-weaving, but haste sucks. When not cat-weaving, haste rules, but crit loses value.
    If you want to go for a medium offensive/defensive build, go vers. It's the best all-around stat if you want a bit of both worlds.
    With Weaving: Agi > Crit > Vers > Haste > Mast
    Without Weaving: Agi > Haste > Vers > Crit > Mast
    Last edited by CenariusTheForestLord; 2017-03-24 at 08:30 AM.

Considering you only get to catweave on a few bosses in nh and haste is very underwelming in general as a stat for bears I recommend just going for vers for dps/tanking. Fights being how they are balance aff is just extremely good, even on krosus you can't really switch to cat without getting 2 shot by the dot.
    iLvl > stats

A good mix is often the way to go, but it helps to know the independent priorities for dps and defense to make that call individually.
    Of course going full versa is always good since its our best tanking stat and OK or dps.

PS:
    You can cat weave on krosus if you keep MoU up. You only lose the health buffer, but don't actually take more (magic) damage in cat form.