Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    I know they do as well, I'm not right wing by any stretch but it doesn't take a lot of brain cells to see there is clear bias on this site.
    A video game forum formed of people bellow 40 years old, not embracing decades obsolete conservative values... What a shock?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He's suggesting they need to cut waste and duplicity, doing more with less. So, how's that defense budget? No waste there?
    When they say "cut waste", they're referring to the working class that can't afford healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    When they say "cut waste", they're referring to the working class that can't afford healthcare.
    Cleaning the great lakes is a waste too man. Who needs drinking water.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know they do as well, I'm not right wing by any stretch but it doesn't take a lot of brain cells to see there is clear bias on this site.

Are most moderators left? Sure. Do they infract people based on if they are left or right? No. If you get infracted it's because you broke a rule. If you didn't it's because they think you didn't or no one reported it.

I got 8 pages of infractions. If they were as biased as you say would I have that many?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently not I guess. I'm not sure how you've come to "Is Iraq on the current travel ban or not?" When none of my posts even talk about the travel ban.
    Firstly, you picked a very interesting thread to not talk about the travel ban.

Secondly, you responded to this

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    it was originally in before .... the biased judges took it down.
    which was in turn a comment about Iraq being removed from the second Muslim Ban, so you probably should have known that earlier.

Thirdly, you suggested saying the above would get someone banned by moderator bias. And not, for example, for lying about judges removing Iraq or anything else from the ban. Because the judges didn't do that. They can't, and nothing about the first decision was about Iraq at all.

Maybe you should give up. You're really bad at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Cleaning the great lakes is a waste too man. Who needs drinking water.
    I import from Fiji.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Are most moderators left? Sure. Do they infract people based on if they are left or right? No. If you get infracted it's because you broke a rule. If you didn't it's because they think you didn't or no one reported it.

I got 8 pages of infractions. If they were as biased as you say would I have that many?
    I've never had an infraction and I'm the most conservative guy I know on these forums.

That said, a slightly misleading pro-Trump thread will get a corrected title pretty quick, but I've seen a lot of just patently false anti-Trump threads go on for 50 pages with a title that got debunked on page 3.

Firstly, you picked a very interesting thread to not talk about the travel ban.

Secondly, you responded to this

which was in turn a comment about Iraq being removed from the second Muslim Ban, so you probably should have known that earlier.

Thirdly, you suggested saying the above would get someone banned by moderator bias. And not, for example, for lying about judges removing Iraq or anything else from the ban. Because the judges didn't do that. They can't, and nothing about the first decision was about Iraq at all.

Maybe you should give up. You're really bad at this.
    Not particularly which is why I think where the confusion came from. I was never referring the travel ban but the integrity of the Off-Topic forum of MMO-Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    they can only determine that its against the law if its acutally against the law.
    Both bans on bans didnt mention a single fucking law thats been broken by Trump.
    All they have is " ehh we feeel ehh its looks like" .

still not getting it?
    Judges interpret the law, it's their job to do so. Look up any case, the judges will use the exact same words. The EO isn't being singled out in the slightest, the Court feels it's being bullshitted when the White House claims the bill is not discriminatory to their face than proudly claims it is elsewhere. And if judges feel the intent being a piece of legislation is discriminatory, they very much have the right to order a stay.

Discrimination is covered by the very First Amendment, too, so let's not act as if no law was brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    I've never had an infraction and I'm the most conservative guy I know on these forums.

That said, a slightly misleading pro-Trump thread will get a corrected title pretty quick, but I've seen a lot of just patently false anti-Trump threads go on for 50 pages with a title that got debunked on page 3.
    Like?

"Debunking" with alternative facts doesn't count, btw.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post

I'm not complaining about being infracted or anything. I get it and I probably deserve it. But when I see a poster who literally posts with "You're a nazi" and never gets infracted for anything at all. The fact so many people spout out racist, fascist, Hitler, nazis, etc at people should be infracted. It's funny because I get this feeling a lot of people don't even know how serious it is to be called those things let alone know what they actually are other than buzz words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I suspect this is sarcasm. But they kind of are.

Budget director: We can't ask coal miners or single moms to pay for Public Broadcasting

Fist of all, Trump's tax plan goes up for single parents. So, fuck that statement.

Secondly, PBS and NPR combined got about $450 million from the feds in 2014 and I can't imagine it's gone up a ton since. Trump is increasing the military budget by two orders of magnitude over that. If a coal miner can't afford PBS, they can't afford a new aircraft carrier that doesn't work.

Thirdly, coal miners aren't going back to work and can't afford anything. Sorry, coal is still not economically viable.

OT Conservatives: "The sky is red."

OT Liberals: "Actually, it's not. Where is the sky red?"

OT Conservatives: "Look I understand that you liberals actually think you're intelligent and what not and answer questions with more questions. The bias on the forum against certain social and political issues is disgusting and the flagrant hypocrisy even moreso. But whatever."

BUT WHATEVER
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Like?

"Debunking" with alternative facts doesn't count, btw.
    I feel like we should move off this topic, we really shouldn't be talking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    I feel like we should move off this topic, we really shouldn't be talking about this.
    I applaud your most convenient deflection.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I applaud your most convenient deflection.
    I actually used to mod here believe it or not, and I have great respect for the MMO-Champion team. I greatly regret airing accusations of bias, because I can tell you first hand that mods who you'd think were the most biased would be the fairest ones in the room when appeals were on the table.

And besides that, it's against forum rules to discuss moderator actions.

I suspect this is sarcasm. But they kind of are.
    Oh yeah, I definitely mean it both sarcastically and ironically.

It boggles my mind how people don't realize they're trying to cut their own healthcare because they've somehow been smoke & mirrored into thinking that its SOMEONE ELSE that's going to get cancer in 20 years and not even realize it til its in terminal stages because they weren't able to afford even basic annual visits.

If Congress could revoke the Hippocratic Oath, they'd do so in a heartbeat. And then revoke the heartbeat too. The mandate to "help all" is entirely unsuited to a politician's inclination to court one group of voters at the expense of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Maybe they are fascist, racist etc, did you ever think of that?
    So would it be okay for me to say that you're a racist KKK member? Because I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's true and the people reading the post will assume that it's true even though I don't even know you.

Sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    OT Conservatives: "The sky is red."

OT Liberals: "Actually, it's not. Where is the sky red?"

OT Conservatives: "Look I understand that you liberals actually think you're intelligent and what not and answer questions with more questions. The bias on the forum against certain social and political issues is disgusting and the flagrant hypocrisy even moreso. But whatever."

BUT WHATEVER
    You're missing the point.

BUT WHATEVER