- Water Jet will now flash along with the Water Elemental Icon
    - Added Water Elemental notification when not active
    - Adjusted Ice Lance to appear sooner when using Flurry
    - Flurry will be suggested while casting Ebonbolt as the next spell to cast

You can find the TEST VERSION HERE

Casting fireball during combustion? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Rathaniel View Post
    Casting fireball during combustion? O.o
    I'll be updating Fire over the next few days to fix inconsistencies like this. There was at one point an overlay that changed it to Scorch during combustion but I had removed it at some point for... some reason. I'll get it back in and adjust the rest of the rotation to be more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    TEST VERSION 1.1.1

Frost

You can find the TEST VERSION HERE
    Works great, I play the GS build and all seems to track on the right path with rotation after flurry procs etc! Good work

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering, in the sense of fire, is it possible / worth it to try and add in a fix for rotation/alert for Scorch for those mages who were unlucky enough to have the Fire leg belt?
    "Your $14.95 a month says you can play how you want... The rest of the raids $149.50/$358.80 says know your role."

For all those who use this profile,

I'll be updating this and all other profiles starting Tuesday for patch 7.2.The updates will include fixes and corrections to rotations as well as a number of Quality of Life additions. A new thread will be posted for all updates post 7.2 for you to find the latest version as well as post comments and feedback.

As always you can find the updates at http://chesder.weebly.com as well as find test versions for upcoming patches as I release them. Stay tuned for the updates!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much for what you do Chesder, I sent a little thanks to you.

Some things I've noticed on the new update:

-That damn "type /tmw to reposition" icon in the bottom left now won't move at all.

-Frozen orb no longer shows up at all in the rotation, unsure if you had intended this one.

-Ice lance is no longer showing after a flurry cast at all. Also unsure if this was intended or not.

-It could be me but I am personally not sure how to turn off the 'specs' window. If you know that one off hand it would be great.

-Fire looks bang on although I personally miss the scorch while moving thing.

As always thank you very much for what you do. It's helped me drastically and I couldn't be a bigger supporter if I tried! <3
    "Your $14.95 a month says you can play how you want... The rest of the raids $149.50/$358.80 says know your role."

Quote Originally Posted by xeasadeyo View Post
    Thank you very much for what you do Chesder, I sent a little thanks to you.

Some things I've noticed on the new update:

-That damn "type /tmw to reposition" icon in the bottom left now won't move at all.

-Frozen orb no longer shows up at all in the rotation, unsure if you had intended this one.

-Ice lance is no longer showing after a flurry cast at all. Also unsure if this was intended or not.

-It could be me but I am personally not sure how to turn off the 'specs' window. If you know that one off hand it would be great.

-Fire looks bang on although I personally miss the scorch while moving thing.

As always thank you very much for what you do. It's helped me drastically and I couldn't be a bigger supporter if I tried! <3
    I'll look into the flurry and get that fixed. As for the spec toggle. That will be auto hidden in an update coming soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noticing that with the new update for flurry that something with this specific profile is causing serious hang time when pulling to engage a boss, The old profile (I had to go back to it) isn't causing any issues, however the newest update here causing slide show like effects for me when pulling a boss.

Noticing that with the new update for flurry that something with this specific profile is causing serious hang time when pulling to engage a boss, The old profile (I had to go back to it) isn't causing any issues, however the newest update here causing slide show like effects for me when pulling a boss.
    Hang as in FPS drop? What exactly are you experiencing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uploaded new profile prior to raid (playing as frost) didn't modify it at all but jumped in. The moment a boss is pulled the frame rate drops to a staggering 2 FPS. Freezing up at times completely for a solid 10-20 seconds on the pull. Any other time? No issues. Seems to be some lag as any combat is engaged.

Uploaded new profile prior to raid (playing as frost) didn't modify it at all but jumped in. The moment a boss is pulled the frame rate drops to a staggering 2 FPS. Freezing up at times completely for a solid 10-20 seconds on the pull. Any other time? No issues. Seems to be some lag as any combat is engaged.
    I'll look into this and get it fixed ASAP