Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Artifacts have extended the amount of time players are playing their main characters.
    Or, to put it in terms that seem to better reflect reality - Artifacts have discouraged players from playing their alternative characters.

I wonder of instead of putting two traits on relics maybe adding a 4th relic slot for our weapons would give another place to help our weapons.

Deleted
    I just am tired of the new president doing absolutely nothing about a company that is based on US that keeps on increasing RNG in their game that I used to love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    What hostility are you talking about? I mean no offense when I ask this, but are you autistic? I just need to know how to interact with you.

You said I should have said that the reforging system could be made to work on the fly when quoting me where I said exactly that.

The token change you refer to was made AFTER reforging was removed from the game. The point was that they removed reforging while leaving another broken system in the game instead of fixing reforging. Later, instead of removing tokens from the game, they fixed tokens. Now they talk about reforging using the exact same arguments against it that I used against tokens, but completely ignore the fact that they could have made the same changes to reforging that they did to tokens to fix reforging.

Your hostility is unnecessary. I'm not sure why you're arguing about this. If you don't like reforging, then that's your right. Lots of us liked it. Their continuing arguments against it are stupid.
    Nope, this is exactly what you said:
    I call BS on that dev's entire statement because of the tokens from raid bosses. You can't equip a TOKEN at all. You have to go turn it in to get usable gear.

The dev team is either just completely oblivious or purposefully deceitful in trying to justify something they want to do that doesn't make logical sense. They can't support it with logic, so they really should just honestly say that's the way they want it to be so deal with it. That's really what they're doing, but they're hoping they can trick players into believing it's better when it really isn't.
    You're adding a ton of context now, after I posted the correction, which didn't exist in the original post. Again, if you meant it, fine, my bad, but you absolutely did not say it, and there was no way to know from the original post if you actually knew about the change to tokens or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedmist View Post
    I'm fine with the randomness of legendaries and that some are much better than others, just as long as they don't tune raids, mythic+, or any content around the expectation that people have x-legendaries. The same goes for maxing out artifact weapons. Love the system, just as long as raids aren't tuned around it. Unfortunately they haven't done this, and it's creating problems as we move deeper into the expansion. Nighthold (mainly mythic) has created problems for raiding guilds due (in part) to this issue. We have great reliable raiders who have a wealth of experience, but not all of them have the time to max out 1-2 artifact weapon specs, nor the time to farm up legendaries. Alts are out of the equation entirely this time around if you're trying to maintain decent raid progression and manage all of the things that go with that, such as retention, motivation, etc. Mythic Emerald Nightmare had a nice natural progression. Mythic Nighthold does not.
    I totally get where you're coming from, and it would be nice if it could work that way, but it really can't. They have to tune around that stuff or the raids become far too easy. And if the content becomes too easy, people clear the raids faster and quit faster to wait for the next tier, or not come back at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    The context was there. It was there since MoP. If you had any idea how MoP tokens, reforging, etc. have worked since the beginning of the game, I wouldn't have needed to spell it out to you. I'm not going to write a ten page proof for every post. If you don't understand what someone else is saying, then ask. I make my posts based on the assumption that people in these forums understand the history of WoW.
    I knew about the change to tokens. Obviously. It was not clear if YOU did based on your post, however. Thus, I replied with the current information, in case you didn't know about it. If you want to argue against something effectively, you need to have up-to-date information, and it sounded like you were arguing with outdated information. But it seems like you just want to be angry and rant at someone, and my foolish attempt to help simply opened myself up as a target, so I'm not going to continue humoring you with replies.

This should be 20 minutes of discussing RNG. This is dribble.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you right-click on an item, it opens the reforge menu to allow you to swap the stats around. You don't have to go anywhere.

See? I can make it work just fine too.

Hell, remember when we had points we could allocate to talents? Remember DnD type character creation where you get a certain number of stat points to allocate as you please? There is no reason an item couldn't drop with a default stat allocation, but the ability for you to shift stat points around. They could implement restrictions of how many other stats you could shift points to, but that's neither here nor there.

They could even make it a starting quest with each expansion to acquire and upgrade your "statmogrificator" item that allows you to adjust item stats. By the time the first raid opens up, you'd have your ability to reforge on the fly. They could even make it a gold sink if they wanted by putting a certain charge limit on the reforgerthingy where you had to recharge it back in town (like durability).

There are any number of ways they could fix itemization where a higher ilvl item is ALWAYS more powerful.
    Problem with that is that people will then start to reforge on a boss to boss basis, and im pretty sure they don't want to add more stuff to do pre-boss pulls.

Im so over legendary's, they really need to go away in WoW v8.0

- - - Updated - - -

And what of Naisha's gear, her 7.2 look is a banshee more or less, did they mean Maiev?
    And Im still wanting to tell us why we arent ever going to get Nightborne gear models.

Heirlooms are coming back SWEET!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Important for me is classic timewalking, i even asked question and no respond.

*Middle finger to blizzard*

Deleted
    Ok this is without watching the video because its 1 am over here.

Warforged and Titanforged was intended to make the upgrade feel like a bonus.
    Got 880 wrist from WQ when ToV was launched.
    That was with me until warforged heroic NH wrist, even then it was just 5 stat upgrade. Even tho I ran multiple +10 or +12 mythic dungeons during weekdays.
    Bonus is bonus but losing feel of getting something for harder content than cracking few nuts, gets boring fast =P

The team is still looking at the tuning, maybe it is happening more than it should.
    TF is happening more than it should? If they nerf it I would actually be happy in a way. Less need to run M+ for that lucky BiS TF because "it aint droppin anyway since nerf"

You don't need Warforged or Titanforged, you can move to a higher difficulty or mythic dungeons.
    No, but getting 900 titanforged items for your BiS trinkets and relics sure bloody helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Important for me is classic timewalking, i even asked question and no respond.

*Middle finger to blizzard*
    This, and timewalkin raids, was answered last QA btw. They are not doing it anytime soon because "old mechanics". They mentioned they might "look into" classic dungeons they revamped like DM, SFK, Scholomance, Scarlet stuff etc. But as we know. Look into = Not on our list for few years

As for Timewalk raids, never going to happen because "they are balanced on old mechanics". You know, stuff like like threat mattering, mindcontrolling adds (oh wait BRF mythic), loads of trash, old abilities like remove enrage etc
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2017-03-16 at 10:17 PM.

The team would have made the drop rate of legendary items a little higher if they could go back and do things again.
    They should just have done the exact opposite... This dev team really can't do anything right.

This is not encouraging. It's like they're ignoring the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Krovicz View Post
    This was such a waste. Like over 70% of those questions have already been answered in Blue-Posts or earlier Q&As.
    Gosh.
    It really was, the most pointless Q&A yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nyy21nd24brwn32 View Post
    I wonder of instead of putting two traits on relics maybe adding a 4th relic slot for our weapons would give another place to help our weapons.
    You mean getting a fourth 'weapon' drop? No thanks. We've already went from needing 1/2 weapon drops to 3. Relics=weapons in previous expansions. Adding even more rng to weapons is an awful idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    "The team would love to offer some of the armor from NPCs, especially bosses to players.
    This is usually offered to players by adding one or two of the armor set items from a boss to their drop table."

They've said this every single year but they never keep their promises. We've yet to receive the most interesting armor pieces from both Sentinels and Sunreavers as well as other gear such as Warden armor.

And I bet the new sentinel armor from the council boss in ToS is not going to be obtainable either.

Quote Originally Posted by Krovicz View Post
    This was such a waste. Like over 70% of those questions have already been answered in Blue-Posts or earlier Q&As.
    Gosh.
    This happens in every Q&A. Except for the ones that reveal some release date.

"Tier 20 set bonuses aren't placeholders, the team does want feedback on them."
    Ignorance is bliss right?

"The team wants to give players choice. If the Tier 19 two piece bonus becomes dominant, the team make changes, but currently you will be able to wear the Tier 19 two piece and Tier 20 four piece. This is an experiment."

Experiment? There have been 3 tiers already that made this possible (T2, T3 and T6).

Artifacts have extended the amount of time players are playing their main characters.
    Well no fucking shit... Maybe that's because for some time it was a pain in the ass to even consider trying to level an alts artifact weapon on top of trying to max out a mains weapon.

Some of these "answers" are more like "Well let's just state the obvious and not think about why things are the way they are!"