Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by panzaghor View Post
    It wasn't a good idea anyway, at least they removed the changes to the relics altogether
    Agreed, weapons should feel powerful, but not 50-70 itemlevels above the rest of the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    somones in a cranky mood
    why is everyone so cranky this morning
    I'm not.

I'm telling you that I already know about the 4th slot thing.

The comment I did was a "WHAT IF" situation.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

- - - Updated - - -

But, still...

Why is this shit on the druid forums, again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I'm not.

I'm telling you that I already know about the 4th slot thing.

The comment I did was a "WHAT IF" situation.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

- - - Updated - - -

But, still...

you said
    if its a thing
    i said it isnt
    you then edited it and tried to act like i dident read your post
    you then got angry at me
    because the op is a druid
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

im pretty sure lore right out saying "no its not"
    is more reliable then a Cm's offhand comment
    on what is and isnt coming to the game...
    - Lore is just as reliable as any other CM (as in he's not). He just posts more, usually on Twitter (about Zelda and his Nintendo Switch)
    - Lore isn't a dev, so again, he doesn't know.
    - Orynx already said that (and apparently not even Lore read that, much like everyone else here who didn't read the post).

- - - Updated - - -

Because I asked "what is our (Druid) 4th relic slots?" as in "are they life, frost, arcane, etc?".

Original topic got derailed into "do 4th relics even exist?" because I was (and still partially am due to 8-point maximum traits) under the impression that they were a thing.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Still, should be in the general forums.

IF druids EVER had a 4th slot, then RIP other classes then...

Still, should be in the general forums.
    Um, no? I was asking specifically what the Druid 4th relic slot types were so I could start getting a few to stockpile for 7.2 for a few of my specs. Putting that in General would have diluted the answers, probably from literally every class.

The whole topic was a Druid-specific question, so why would I ask anywhere but the Druid forum?
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

there is a major difference between
    A big blizzard post on the front page
    and a cm making a post that has multiple things wrong about it
    What does and does not make it to the front page of mmo-c has nothing to do with who at Blizzard said it or how much they said.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    What does and does not make it to the front page of mmo-c has nothing to do with who at Blizzard said it or how much they said.
    what?
    you are not even making sense anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Um, no? I was asking specifically what the Druid 4th relic slot types were so I could start getting a few to stockpile for 7.2 for a few of my specs. Putting that in General would have diluted the answers, probably from literally every class.

The whole topic was a Druid-specific question, so why would I ask anywhere but the Druid forum?
    because you should be asking "is there a 4th relic" (there isnt btw) but you are sorta right? it just seems weird because well there wont be a 4th relic yet (may be in a later patch)

what?

- - - Updated - - -

because you should be asking "is there a 4th relic" (there isnt btw) but you are sorta right? it just seems weird because well there wont be a 4th relic yet (may be in a later patch)
    If they do implement such a thing..then...

RIP Raid bosses....

7+ Year Old Account
    If they do implement such a thing..then...

RIP Raid bosses....
    welll rip old raid bosses, new ones would be balanced with it in mind

what?

- - - Updated - - -

You said there is a difference between a big Blizzard post on the front page and a post from a CM. I'm assuming you take more stock in something on the front page of mmo-c. Hence my post.

You said there is a difference between a big Blizzard post on the front page and a post from a CM. I'm assuming you take more stock in something on the front page of mmo-c. Hence my post.
    The front page of Blizzard?

7+ Year Old Account
    no i was mentioning the front page of blizzard, like their actual new forums posts
    when when they make a thread to announce a change, or a new build etc
    this is not a new thread saying "hey guys were adding a 4th relic slot"

its a random post in the middle of a random thread, the post itself is allready missing things, so...

can we please get this moved out of the druid subforum and into an appropriate one.
    this is has nothing to do with just druids, but artifact weapons as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby View Post
    Onto bigger issues, Madonna is fucking hideous what go home you're drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Maybe it's what they're going to to do instead of the two traits per relic idea they've scrapped?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They've already said what the 2nd traits are being replaced with, though, and it's not a 4th slot.
    Isn't the ability to have 2 traits on an artifact part of the new Class Hall Upgrade Research? Was last time I looked and hadn't seen anything about that scrapped.

According to a blue post someone linked it shows a 4th slot will be unlocked too.

except we have NEVER EVER been told we would get 4 relics, and if that was a plan why would the devs tell a cm to spoil it through a randomly
    this was after they had announced the 2 trait relics
    forum post reply
    i dont even.
    i am dumbfounded
    I vaguely recall them mentioning it at Blizzcon along with the dual relics.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-03-16 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otterfluff View Post
    can we please get this moved out of the druid subforum and into an appropriate one.
    I'll just refer you to the OP's clarification on this.

I.e. it already is exactly where it belongs. You're wrong about what the topic is about.

Quote Originally Posted by otterfluff View Post
    *facepalm* It's almost like no one reads fucking OPs anymore and just posts in threads for no reason.

The whole thread is moot now since the original topic has been dissolved and we still have nothing on 4th relics anyway except that one post 2 months ago. I've already moved on, dunno why these other people haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'll just refer you to the OP's clarification on this. You're wrong about what the topic is about.
    Good guy Huth gets it.

As the OP of this thread, I assure everyone that it's in the right forum, it's just been derailed and now a dead thread regardless. You want to discuss 4th relics in general? Be my guest, but the ORIGINAL TOPIC POINT was specifically about Druids.

In short: You want it in general? MAKE A NEW THREAD AND STOP DERAILING MINE.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Isn't the ability to have 2 traits on an artifact part of the new Class Hall Upgrade Research? Was last time I looked and hadn't seen anything about that scrapped.

According to a blue post someone linked it shows a 4th slot will be unlocked too.

I vaguely recall them mentioning it at Blizzcon along with the dual relics.
    no it was not mentioned at blizzcon, i looked it up, it wasent, the dual relics was the only thing

- - - Updated - - -

*facepalm* It's almost like no one reads fucking OPs anymore and just posts in threads for no reason.

The whole thread is moot now since the original topic has been dissolved and we still have nothing on 4th relics anyway except that one post 2 months ago. I've already moved on, dunno why these other people haven't.

Good guy Huth gets it.

As the OP of this thread, I assure everyone that it's in the right forum, it's just been derailed and now a dead thread regardless. You want to discuss 4th relics in general? Be my guest, but the ORIGINAL TOPIC POINT was specifically about Druids.

In short: You want it in general? MAKE A NEW THREAD AND STOP DERAILING MINE.
    well how can you discuss something about "what relic is druid getting"
    when you arnt even getting a relic? what do you want this thread to be about then? if you want us to make a new thread then this one is dead and pointless, so why dont we just change this thread that is allready active into one about "are we geting a fourth relic"