Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You want the villagers to flee areas of armed conflict where terrorists are present. That would make the villagers into refugees.
    Who said anything about flee? You keep trying to put words out there I never said or used. Keep trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Who said anything about flee? You keep trying to put words out there I never said or used. Keep trying though.
    How do you propose they not be anywhere near where the terrorists are without fleeing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how you got your comment out of what I typed? Nice attempt though.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you actually gone to the middle east yourself? I have relatives that haven't and they make delusional posts about how wonderful everyone is. It's those eye rolling moments that make life fun right?
    i was born in pakistan. (I have lived in multiple other places for extended periods (over a year), paris, france, london uk, other places in europe and mid east and now canada. dad is an engineering contractor moved we moved around alot).

People who do not have any experience in this matter are doing the exact same thing as a guy sitting on the couch blaming the coach and the players.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Did the US learn nothing from Vietnam? We achieved more peace by withdrawing from Vietnam, and now we're allies.
    Yes that our second longest war in our history overall was a success.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-03-17 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    It's not a shit argument, because as I said before: This is no question of morality, merely one of necessity. Of course it's pretty god damn immoral to kill all those innocent people. But ISIS and other terrorists are forcing our hand.

As for them becoming new terrorists, this is one of those things you hear about sometimes, but I'm not sure if there's any truth to it.

I imagine usually when collateral damage happens the target was an important one.
    Let's hope there is an important target very near you, very soon now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    How do you propose they not be anywhere near where the terrorists are without fleeing?
    I wouldn't go to a mosque terrorists visit or I'd just leave if they showed up. It's all about self preservation. You can pray anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't go to a mosque terrorists visit or I'd just leave if they showed up. It's all about self preservation. You can pray anywhere.

Yea, you have no idea how this works. And you cannot unless you live in a place like this, so I do not blame you for that either. But having some self doubt rather than be solidified in your knowledge without actual experience is grossly ignorant.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    It was an american hellfire missile fired from a drone.

/snip
    Why is it the warning label that survives the blast?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Yes that our second longest war in our history overall was a success.
    Not sure what you're saying or if it's sarcasm? Vietnam was a success?
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Why is it the warning label that survives the blast?
    Because it is on the end of the missile that doesnt have the warhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    If my next door neighbor a former Military vet from the Korea/Vietnam era is a jihadist it'd be the biggest surprise known to man.
    That would make a great movie

Well it's a good thing hillary didnt win she'd just bomb civilians without giving a fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Not sure what you're saying or if it's sarcasm? Vietnam was a success?
    Vietnam was part of the Cold War, there was no reason for the US to got to Vietnam other than to oppose the Soviets. Everything the US did from 1945 to 1989 was in response to the Soviets.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Vietnam was part of the Cold War, there was no reason for the US to got to Vietnam other than to oppose the Soviets. Everything the US did from 1945 to 1989 was in response to the Soviets.
    Chinese*

10char

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Chinese*

10char
    Soviets manned the missile batteries that shot Senator McCain down. I think there were Soviet pilots piloting fighters in Vietnam too, mostly as advisers.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Considering the deaths of innocents is weakness? What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Never mind the Reagan-ghost, he's trolling every political discussion in here with extreme right-wing bullshit
    Mother pus bucket!

15+ Year Old Account
    Also if God was on their side, God would've protected them.
    You know with that logic you could retroactively justify many attacks and genocides especially those committed against ethno-religious groups?
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    You know with that logic you could retroactively justify many attacks and genocides especially those committed against ethno-religious groups?
    You miss my point, these are extremely religious people probably to the point where you Europeans can't understand them and might even label them insane. People like this can see messages from above in such things.

Surely if the dead jihadi was a righteous man he would've been protected.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2017-03-17 at 08:06 AM.

-- Capt. Copeland

Great news, thanks for informing of this

15+ Year Old Account
    You miss my point, these are extremely religious people probably to the point where you Europeans can't understand them and might even label them insane. People like this can see messages from above in such things.
    Oh, I see, it takes the greatness of a superior non-European mind Seriously you do realize they justify their attacks by saying God is on their side, saying God obviously isn't, is borrowing their own vocabulary in order to justify your own attacks. It doesn't work that way. Even better this kind of Bush era level of justification of "precision attacks" is in the end nothing more than fuelling their engine of hatred which in return will see this as a proof that "God is on their side" since he obviously wants more people to join their cause and no better people than those who lost someone close to them.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!