Confused as hell, duplicate legendaries

Can someone help me make sense of this? I just lost a match to a druid who managed to play 2x Kun the Forgotten King on one mega-turn. I'm just trying to figure out how he got 2x Kun the Forgotten King to pull off this brilliant (Aviana obviously) mega-play. Match didn't start with Malchezarr announcement, at least not that I noticed. What other plays might I have missed that got this second Kun in the deck for him? He nourished twice, but that just draws, doesn't create, so... did it have to be Malchezarr and I just missed it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Can someone help me make sense of this? I just lost a match to a druid who managed to play 2x Kun the Forgotten King on one mega-turn. I'm just trying to figure out how he got 2x Kun the Forgotten King to pull off this brilliant (Aviana obviously) mega-play. Match didn't start with Malchezarr announcement, at least not that I noticed. What other plays might I have missed that got this second Kun in the deck for him? He nourished twice, but that just draws, doesn't create, so... did it have to be Malchezarr and I just missed it?
    Raven Idol perhaps?
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

yeah, had to be. thanks. Was a helluva turn, funniest turn against me I have seen since a shammy filled his side with Kel'thuzads.

That deck runs Youthful Brewmaster.

Pay attention to underneath the card when one is played by your opponent. It should say "created by X" (X being the card/minion/etc that created the card that was played).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.