Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    August Dragneel...

FT, can you please die and not be remembered???

I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    August Dragneel...

FT, can you please die and not be remembered???

I'm done.
    FT is like a really big trailer park family

yeah this was actually a good twist I dare someone to find a way to complain about it.

gotta admit didn't see that one coming
    a nice surprise

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    gotta admit didn't see that one coming
    a nice surprise
    Really? Literally like a month ago people were assuming August was Zeref's kid. The ages were the biggest indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lacard isn't a Dragneel, he is just a really decent demon from the Book of Zeref (using Holy magic, lol).
    Yeah man when I saw that I was like "lol????????????????" A demon using holy magic.

----

I agree August losing to Cana's cards and Gildarts limb makes somewhat sense, but cmon. He's got the two strongest immortal being for parents, they both know crazy magic, and all he has is some fucking copy magic? If Ur can learn two magics, and if Jellal can copy Mistgun's magic, then August, in his 114 years of life or w/e living in the strongest empire can also learn some non-copy magic to at least defend himself.

Deleted
    Yeah it's a bit more old Fairy Tail; defeating the opponent by understanding his magic and finding a way to counter it (instead of just NAKAMA POWER)
    Worry not... we will be back to those very soon anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah man when I saw that I was like "lol????????????????" A demon using holy magic.
    Well... WoW did it before...

It is a bit dissapointing that august doesn't pull out any of his other magics to fight them anyway...
    i mean, heck your enemy knowing how to hit you isn't exactly the end of the world...
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-03-15 at 06:56 AM.

Deleted
    Well Gildarts' magic IS powerful. If he could bypass August's defense it would probably break most any barrier he would make (I mean Gildarts can break magic)
    Well... at the very least he could try to set up a lot of layers of barriers.
    For instance; look at how a bullet works agaist paper... add together a lot of sheets of paper (for instance a phone-book) and a bullet won't get trough.

I find it highly questionable why he even tried to engage Gildarts/Cana in a melee fight in the 1st place.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Really? Literally like a month ago people were assuming August was Zeref's kid. The ages were the biggest indicator.
    somewhere after the tournament I stopped about thinking what could happen next.
    I just read the chapter and then stop thinking about FT till the next one is online

As if August didn't know Mavis was there from the beginning. So if he didn't visually recognize her, he would have killed her?

Bullcrap. What's the point of all that fighting if no fight is ever won fair and square. They all first lose, and then get saved by plotarmor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    A sniper-rifle? They really had to use one to bust a myth?
    Seems like a really pathetic way to bust this myth. But enough offtopic.

But then again seems like we are arguing pointlessly and he just didn't activate anything, because he didn't care to.

edit: Just read the latest chapter... and boy was it a letdown...
    He basically just randomly decides to pull a suicide bomber, then sees his mother, aborts the bomb and fades away... O.o
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-03-17 at 11:33 AM.

"Hey Mashima, you drew the two strongest mages ever and they're incredible! God Serena went down like a bitch but August is the love child of immortals and Irene is literally a dragon enhanced with Zeref's power. How are our heroes going to be able to handle them? Extreme strategy? Training to get stronger? Or just friendship is magic?"

"im just gonna make them kill themselves when they see their family."

Such good writing.

Kinda lame some people started getting hurt and then when August stopped the attack they were fine again. Obviously August stopping just cause he saw his mom was fucking dumb. Can she even die? He could have killed everyone except his parents. Then they could get back together, isn't that what all kids want?

Not gonna lie, I expected Natsu to stop Zeref from killing Rakheid. 100% expected it. I was pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Worry not... we will be back to those very soon anyway...

Well... WoW did it before...

It is a bit dissapointing that august doesn't pull out any of his other magics to fight them anyway...
    i mean, heck your enemy knowing how to hit you isn't exactly the end of the world...
    However, unlike WoW (A Series that houses Characters 100000000X More powerful than FT's), it doesn't make sense....

Atleast, in WOW, we were shared some light on this, mainly due to the fact that Demons Are A Chaotic Mix Of Light/Void....

But...in FT...Idk man...

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, after Chapter 519, I stopped even caring for the series....

Like, Erza has broken bones, and a meteor is About to smack on the planet. Yet, WITH DA POWAS OF DEUS EX, she manages to cut the meteor IN HALF....

Bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Honestly, after Chapter 519, I stopped even caring for the series....

Like, Erza has broken bones, and a meteor is About to smack on the planet. Yet, WITH DA POWAS OF DEUS EX, she manages to cut the meteor IN HALF....

Bullshit...
    Yamato damashii too stronk

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Yamato damashii too stronk
    More like too bullshit....

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Like, Erza has broken bones, and a meteor is About to smack on the planet.
    member when madara cast a giant meteor atop of another giant meteor and it didn't kill no one?

sometimes shounen mangaka hype villians waaay to much

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    member when madara cast a giant meteor atop of another giant meteor and it didn't kill no one?

sometimes shounen mangaka hype villians waaay to much
    Other than Freeza, yeah...they do....

Not even Warcraft hyped up their villains that much. Atleast some of them actually did something...

(The Legion is 100000000% Not an expection, considering that they have Entire Universes at their hand...)

Shouldn't edit your post. I didn't realize you changed it. If you just double posted it'd have bumped the thread and I would have seen it.

Chapter was kind of disappointing. It switched over to a lame side of the story out of nowhere. I wanted more August/Gildarts and Zeref.

I have a hard time taking Ack seriously since his sense of smell suddenly sucks. And he went from OTKing the strongest dragon slayer before all the other strongest mages could blink, to not being that great. I only accept it because Jellal is supposed to be super fast, but even then ehhhhh.

It does seem like he lost his arm but that cloudy particle thing is still there so ???.

The fact that Pegasus' ship even mattered in making him move felt lame.

Him being a Magic eater in general is probably okay. Depending on his back story.

Anna Heartfilia being alive....idk I'll have to see what happens before commenting. I'm not enthusiastic for the time travel/whatever that she's gonna explain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I ask you guys something? How many of you actually take FT seriously? Seriously. Think about that question. Tired of looking at this thread and seeing the complaints. And don't go saying "Well then don't read this thread". If I like something and I bitch about it, it means I want to see it improved.

Also, It's fucking Fairy Tail. Honest to god, you people are just prone to bitching. I mean, I look at is as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Just a wonky series filled with nonsense and stupid explanations, and I love it. Fairy Tail is nowhere near Jojo's level of course, but it's something to definitely appreciate. Also, its a good time series with good ol fashioned fanservice (Seriously, Mashima should draw hentai for a living).

So the plan is to exile Acnologia outside space and time with something akin to the Eclipse. That is a reasonably good plan. I guess you'd need Lucy to do it though
    Why. Anna is right there.

So like, in the alternate time line from the grand magic games, Anna let Lucy get fucked up orrrr?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lucy has the keys?

Keys are only for the celestials.