Poll: Who is right?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    People who don't like disgusting slobs who don't put the lid down.
    It's fine, he says hygiene is stupid argument. I guess he'd be ok with his toothbrushes dipped in the toilet before flushing. He can keep the filth he likes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People who don't like disgusting slobs who don't put the lid down.
    What have the lid done to you that you want to put it down?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

If i have to make sure the seat is lifted and lift it up to pee, why can't she make sure the seat is down and lower it to pee. In any case i always close the lid so doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    It's been the male default for ages. Why would a dude sit down when he as a tool that allows him to piss while standing up? Unless you're tired or drunk
    Or you have morning wood and you're unsure which direction the stream will go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You flush like 5 times every time you poop?
    Sometimes more, sometimes less. It's kinda needed when there is more brown spots than white spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    She believes he has to lower the seat after he pees.
    He believes he should lift it before he pees so he doesn't get any on the seat, but his obligation ends there.

Who is right, who is wrong!
    Whoever that makes sure the toilet lid is down so that you can't drop stuff into the toilet. Like a cellphone, toothbrush or some make-up tool. This, I guess, means "she" is most right.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It's fine, he says hygiene is stupid argument. I guess he'd be ok with his toothbrushes dipped in the toilet before flushing. He can keep the filth he likes.
    That's not what I said. There's no hygiene gains in putting the seat down - therefore hygiene is a nonsense argument (that's what I said) hygiene is not involved in this at all - it's all in your head, but carry on telling everyone what I have never said.

By the way if you don't keep your tooth brush in a vacuum sealed plastic packaging between uses - it's DIRTY. There's shit, piss, and dead skin cells all over it. Brush your teeth every day though.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

So you like to let the toilet spray all kinds of nasty around when you flush? Everyone should put the lid down.
    On an interesting note, going to the local grocerie shop is way nastier than going to a public toilet. Atleast according to this: http://gawker.com/5774200/public-toi...shopping-carts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Whoever that makes sure the toilet lid is down so that you can't drop stuff into the toilet. Like a cellphone,
    Why do you need to constantly take pictures of your poop?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Apparently I have to come back because while I'm away, people get deviant ideas like thinking it's okay to stand up to pee.
    You do realise that guys are designed to do this right?

Anyhow logically speaking it should be irrelevant. Standing while peeing is not, nor has ever been the problem. The problem is making a mess. If, once a guy is done peeing, there is no more mess than before he got there, then there is no issue.

In answer to the OP, it's good etiquette to return the seat to the down position after using it. While others are correct that the least total effort is achieved by leaving the seat in the last position, is it really that much of an effort to be nice to your partner? I mean if one can't even bothered with such a simple courtesy for someone, why are you with them in the first place?

I get the feeling that people ticking the "He is right" option have never been in a successful relationship with a woman....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post

Anyhow logically speaking it should be irrelevant. Standing while peeing is not, nor has ever been the problem. The problem is making a mess. If, once a guy is done peeing, there is no more mess than before he got there, then there is no issue.

In answer to the OP, it's good etiquette to return the seat to the down position after using it. While others are correct that the least total effort is achieved by leaving the seat in the last position, is it really that much of an effort to be nice to your partner? I mean if one can't even bothered with such a simple courtesy for someone, why are you with them in the first place?

I get the feeling that people ticking the "He is right" option have never been in a successful relationship with a woman....
    Standing while peeing is inherently gross...

Not designed to do it, it's a benefit of having the anatomical structure that men do. Doesn't mean you are designed to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how it is?

There are many options like:
    -She is right because its 2017 and feminism its a thing
    -He is right if he is an alpha male

In the end, only a mad person is 100% right.

What do i do when peeing outside in the woods? Squat down and pee all over my shoes and pants?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    What do i do when peeing outside in the woods? Squat down and pee all over my shoes and pants?
    How would you even manage to pee all over your shoes and pants by squatting and peeing?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Sometimes more, sometimes less. It's kinda needed when there is more brown spots than white spots.
    Eat more fibre. Get a toilet brush.

At most 2 flushes are necessary unless you are seriously ill. Very few places in the world have enough fresh water supply that we should be wasting so much on flushing the toilet.

Ofcourse he is right, but it's not worth the time and effort arguing with a woman over this. Put the lid down after use and come complain about it on the internetz instead. It's easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    That's not what I said. There's no hygiene gains in putting the seat down - therefore hygiene is a nonsense argument (that's what I said) hygiene is not involved in this at all - it's all in your head, but carry on telling everyone what I have never said.

By the way if you don't keep your tooth brush in a vacuum sealed plastic packaging between uses - it's DIRTY. There's shit, piss, and dead skin cells all over it. Brush your teeth every day though.
    LID. And yes there is, scientifically so. I can't help it when you're arguing based on science denial instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    We are not here to discuss your family. If no one cared there would be less problems, your husband's dad wouldn't have needed to condition him to put it down as his dad/mother did to him. He is most certainly feels oppressed deep down on subconscious level and sublimates it into a feeling of caring for 3 females. While you just enjoy your blissful toilet experience.
    Oh, actually I think I know what you're doing, too bad I can't tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Eat more fibre. Get a toilet brush.

At most 2 flushes are necessary unless you are seriously ill. Very few places in the world have enough fresh water supply that we should be wasting so much on flushing the toilet.
    If i use the brush after just 1 flush, it's going to take another 15 mins of cleaning that shit out of the brush...

Who gives a damn?
    I alway make sure to close the lid because... Why not?

How would you even manage to pee all over your shoes and pants by squatting and peeing?
    ...because thats where my penis is pointing when i squat? Or do you suggest that i take off my pants and shoes when in the woods just so i can sit and pee?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    LID. And yes there is, scientifically so. I can't help it when you're arguing based on science denial instead.
    I take it you always wear hygienic gloves when going outside? Especially when shopping for groceries?