Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    It's a satirical account :P
    I know been following them for a while, they are hilarious, but a few have pointed out on twitter, the orange cheeto is likely to believe its them and start a twitter war

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    I know been following them for a while, they are hilarious, but a few have pointed out on twitter, the orange cheeto is likely to believe its them and start a twitter war
    Lol fair point.

Deleted
    And China doesn't give a fuck about your fucking tweets, Trump. Try addressing them directly instead of shitposting.

So, basically, NK wanted a nuclear deterrent against the US, everyone scoffed at the idea, and now Trump is giving them a reason to want a nuclear deterrent. That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    And China doesn't give a fuck about your fucking tweets, Trump. Try addressing them directly instead of shitposting.
    I am pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about what China thinks about his tweets.

maybe we just need to all start speaking trump speak to get to him.

"huggge! incoherent twits by president! very sad!"

Deleted
    Not only does he speak like a child he tweets like one...

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    And you don't see a problem with that?
    If I don't or do see a problem in that is irrelevant to the conversation, but to you answer your question, he should stay the fuck off twitter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    And you don't see a problem with that?
    Why should we? Twitter isn't a political diplomatic meeting it's just bored people talking crap

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't even be mad if we go to war with NK. They are modern day Nazi Germany except instead of mistreating the Jews, they are mistreating their own people.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If I don't or do see a problem in that is irrelevant to the conversation, but to you answer your question, he should stay the fuck off twitter.
    It's too late he's already synonymous as the President that apparently drinks and uses Twitter too much. He's like those insomniac depressed alcoholics that log on and spout random drunken nonsense at 2am

Deleted
    Sorry - the only ones that fall for fake twitter accounts are Nancy Pelosi and her drinking buddy Maxine Waters.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You don't need to make a new thread every time this muppet tweets or takes a shit. Why isn't there a Trump megathread?!
    Luckily you dont have to read threads you'd rather be without.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Some day he'll realize he's a president, i doubt it will be this year.
    You have an unspeakable amount of faith. Kudos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I am pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about what China thinks about his tweets.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. He is one sensitive person when it comes to criticism and ridicule.

Your comment reminds me of the famous "leave her alone!" video in youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    There is a difference between what China does and the US does.
    QE, is done to help local economies and has little to no effect in real exchange rates. The PBC, uses its power to affect real exchange rates and gain an edge in trade. Besides the USD floats, while the Yuan doesn't.
    QE and rate hikes or cuts have a huge effect on the appreciation or depreciation of the dollar, when the fed doesn't telegraph a move EM markets can crash. China has capital controls we do not that's why they don't float again another sovereignty issue.

Also realize that what I linked are promises China made when it joined the WTO and that to this time it doesn't fulfill.
    We bring complaints to WTO and they bring against us as well, countries put their own interests first before WTO agreements no different than us.

Hopefully that impeachment will come before he does irreversible damage, like starting a war, and after the comments on China, he is getting dangerously close to someone firing.
    He will try to start a war. If he succeeds depends on the bravery of the US military to oppose him and/or the speed of the impeachment-proces.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump is meeting with Merkel right now and he refused to shake hands with her..... o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    You have an unspeakable amount of faith. Kudos.
    Oh, Trump realizes he's president. He just doesn't know - or care - what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    QE and rate hikes or cuts have a huge effect on the appreciation or depreciation of the dollar, when the fed doesn't telegraph a move EM markets can crash. China has capital controls we do not that's why they don't float again another sovereignty issue.

We bring complaints to WTO and they bring against us as well, countries put their own interests first before WTO agreements no different than us.
    That's the fed stabilizing it's internal economy for domestic purposes and the magic of a floating currency, China is doing it to gain an edge in trade thus affecting the trade balance in the world negatively affecting us. China should let it's currency float as other nations do, and I'm not alone in this view, Bernanke literally labeled China as a currency manipulator.

The second part has nothing to do with what I stated, China promised to fulfill the things I listed and thus far it hasn't, negatively affecting us. It has little to do with sovereignity and more to do with China breaking the rules on its favour. Rules the US abides by. If your argument is that China is allowed to do this, so should we.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2017-03-17 at 06:16 PM.