Poll: Who is right?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Yes.
    And you didn't take my offer on those? My healing crystal has super space magics, and can cure 20 people a day! Charge 50k each and you'll make 30 million a month.

So, let's agree on you paying 20 million for it? Great deal, you get to cure people and be millionaire in less than one month!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    If we're going for efficiency of energy spent, I've found it's actually easier to lift the seat when I need to use it, and then put the seat back down.

This compared to the energy expended spending even one second of life listening to an adult woman complain about having to use her eyeballs.

Pick your battles gentlemen.

bonus round for the brave: If you don't normally close the lid in your house as well. Start closing that too and see if she starts peeing all over it because she didn't look first.

Dudes who leave the toilet seat up seem to be the same ones who act super entitled or rude in other areas of life. I just let other women deal with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Third option: "Who gives a shit?"

Seriously. It takes maybe 2 seconds and 10 calories to put the seat up/down. So if it's not where you need it to be, just move it and do your business. My mother gets on about this all the time and it annoys me because it's such a stupid non-issue.
    Putin khuliyo

The seat is down for both her functions and 1/2 of his. Seat should stay down and it's the dude's responsibility to lift and lower it before and after urination. I'm a guy, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Dudes who leave the toilet seat up seem to be the same ones who act super entitled or rude in other areas of life. I just let other women deal with them.
    Chicks who leave the toilet seat down seem to be the same ones who act super entitled or rude in other areas of life. I just let other men deal with them.

Just sit down when you piss. Nobody has to lift/lower the damn lid and nobody makes a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    She believes he has to lower the seat after he pees.
    He believes he should lift it before he pees so he doesn't get any on the seat, but his obligation ends there.

Who is right, who is wrong!
    Doing it right means closing the lid for flushing,
    The toilet should always be closed when noone is using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why so many dudes stand while peeing in the first place. Ok sure if you're somewhere else because toilet seats are nasty but at home? Why? Why stand when you can be sitting? It's just easier. I always sit when I'm home, gives me time to browse dank memes on my phone at the same time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Or you have morning wood and you're unsure which direction the stream will go.
    This is why you just do it in the shower or sink... problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    I don't understand why so many dudes stand while peeing in the first place. Ok sure if you're somewhere else because toilet seats are nasty but at home? Why? Why stand when you can be sitting? It's just easier. I always sit when I'm home, gives me time to browse dank memes on my phone at the same time as well.
    Its faster?

My two cents:

Who gives a fuck? An argument about what the state of the toilet seat should be when you're done is pretty pathetic.

My advice: if your partner wants you to leave it up or down just fucking do it. It isn't worth your breath to argue about. Choose your battles carefully.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    I always sit when I'm home, gives me time to browse dank memes on my phone at the same time as well.
    I've touched my phone maybe twice in bathroom in my life.

I always read science magazines when I'm taking a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

So much haha in this thread.

The best of the best is the people who post something along the lines of "who cares" or "this is stupid", but still read the thread title, opened it, posted in it and most likely still gave an opinion besides just saying it was stupid.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    Chicks who leave the toilet seat down seem to be the same ones who act super entitled or rude in other areas of life. I just let other men deal with them.
    Yeah ok.

When I go to other people's houses, I leave the toilet seat as I found it. If you come over and consistently leave the seat up, when it was most assuredly down when you got there, then you can go pee somewhere else.

I only pee on the corpses of my enemies, I do not understand the question
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So much haha in this thread.

The best of the best is the people who post something along the lines of "who cares" or "this is stupid", but still read the thread title, opened it, posted in it and most likely still gave an opinion besides just saying it was stupid.
    It is a minor issue but it becomes annoying the longer/more frequently you have to deal with someone.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    piss with the seat down, she'll soon realize it's in her interest to lift the seat after she's finished

Cybergenetically enchance the man's pee-hole so he can pee through the down seat.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a question for women. Please mods don't infract me for mentioning gender, but this isn't exactly a question a man can answer.

What in God's name would possess you to put your bare butt down somewhere without looking at it first? I know that if I'm naked, and I'm about to sit down, w/e my behind is going to be on gets more than a cursory inspection.

Why would you take the chance of plunging directly into toilet water? Just look first, and if it's up, put it down.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Out in public, I most definitely check. But when I'm at home, I don't expect, nor will I tolerate my spouse leaving the toilet in nasty conditions after he uses it. Same deal for my children.

Also, in the middle of night when you're groggy and not paying attention, you're not really thinking about inspecting a toilet to make sure you don't fall in, especially when you expect it to be down... in its original position.
    This wouldn't be even remotely possible to happen to me. How can someone be so unobservant of his/her surroundings?!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.