Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Warchief Sylvanas, Overlord Saurfang, High Chieftain Baine, etc, no one is there at the Broken Shore representing the Horde. Where the hell is the Horde?! The Alliance suffered the most blows from the war so why in the world are we (Horde), not at the Broken Shore?
    I'm sure they are there somewhere
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Ehh, the horde got WoD and MoP, time for the allies to get some content. thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Licking Sylvanas' pussy....
    Why, it should not be pleasant for any of them, Sylvanas will not feel anything and the rest, will just taste rotten meat (and the smell.... can you imagine it?!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    There is no Horde the moment Vol'Jin died. There wasn't any Horde representation through entire Legion, so it's just consequent storytelling that there is no Horde presence in 7.2.

Because I don't count skimrishes as Horde vs Alliance but Forsaken vs Worgen. As a force Horde wasn't shown at all. Now we're all neutral heroes through expansion with our class hall champions.
    Well the Horde was shown together with the Alliance in the whole Nightborne deal (i imagine the NE and BE are both working on those areas still)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    Nope, just someone who thinks that Forsaken soldiers using "Death to the living!" as a warcry will be taken to its logical extreme at some point.
    That's the whole deal of the Wrathgate cinematic.

Probably giving Anduin a cutscene to offset the fact the Horde got two intro cutscenes in 7.0 and the Alliance only got the Broken Shore one.

From the sounds of it, what you do with Anduin could have been in 7.0 and should have been, imo. It makes sense if you think it was supposed to be the Alliance's version of the Sylvanas/Vol'jin laughable moment in their 2nd cinematic after the Broken Shore that the Alliance didn't get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Probably giving Anduin a cutscene to offset the fact the Horde got two intro cutscenes in 7.0 and the Alliance only got the Broken Shore quest.
    Its not like horde is left to see varian giving alliance its power fisting moment while at the same time seeing lol'jin dropped like a bitch'jin, but whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    What logical extreme ? So far they are only fighting living enemies while not being alive themselves. You want them to yell "death to furries" while fighting gilneans ?
    Ok, first, that'd be hilarious, second off, the logical extreme of "Scourge 2.0".

But in all fairness, this is mostly just me believing that Sylvanas has become super stale as a character now and needs to desperately be written out somehow. Nathanos as Forsaken leader sounds a lot better to me right now. Hate on me for that all ya want, but that's just what I believe.

And as for the "lol JainaDreadlord" thing... after the Warcraft Chronicle footnote, it'd be way too obvious if they did that.
    Last edited by Shizari; 2017-03-17 at 09:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Why is MoP seen as an Horde content? I mean... the Alliance got to run down the Horde capital killing people (pretty sure if it would have been the other way around, we would have had the "Why do the Alliance only lose" thing -You know, that thing that happened with Theramore-), also a big part of Pandaria at the start was following your, now, king.

WoD, is as much horde as the Alliance (all the Draneai things all around), unless you count the fact that we fought Orcs as an Horde thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Why, it should not be pleasant for any of them, Sylvanas will not feel anything and the rest, will just taste rotten meat (and the smell.... can you imagine it?!)
    bruh

/10char

Horde naval fleet got sunk on the way to Broken Shore, all racials leaders and Sylvanas are dead. Last sighting was from several gnome submarines with a worgen crew who said they were 'attacked' by Legion forces and due to a storm couldn't help in the battle or pick up survivors among the wreckage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably giving Anduin a cutscene to offset the fact the Horde got two intro cutscenes in 7.0 and the Alliance only got the Broken Shore one.

From the sounds of it, what you do with Anduin could have been in 7.0 and should have been, imo. It makes sense if you think it was supposed to be the Alliance's version of the Sylvanas/Vol'jin laughable moment in their 2nd cinematic after the Broken Shore that the Alliance didn't get.
    That's true, also its nice to see Anduin getting his father's weapon (Please don't become a paladin, please don't become a Paladin -Well.... i guess with Tirion dead there is a free space)

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde did not get WoD and MoP.

Those expansions were all about the perfect and infallible alliance defeated the meany old Orcs
    Me not that kind of Orc!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    Ok, first, that'd be hilarious, second off, the logical extreme of "Scourge 2.0".

But in all fairness, this is mostly just me believing that Sylvanas has become super stale as a character now and needs to desperately be written out somehow. Nathanos as Forsaken leader sounds a lot better to me right now. Hate on me for that all ya want, but that's just what I believe.

And as for the "lol JainaDreadlord" thing... after the Warcraft Chronicle footnote, it'd be way too obvious if they did that.

Nathanos is just an angrier version of sylvanas that happens to be male with an eight of her character and you think he'd be better than sylvanas? If sylvanas dies the only thing nathanos would be doing is making sure Genn is forced to watch his daughter get liquified by blight. And If he does then you have Belmont and Darnell which are basically the Ramsay boltons of the forsaken. That's when alliance can start crying about the forsaken being scourge 2.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post

Those expansions were all about the perfect and infallible alliance defeated the meany old Orcs
    Don't you see, we get two expacs where we raid alliance cites and kill thousands of humans and it would be considered an alliance expansion somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its not like horde is left to see varian giving alliance its power fisting moment while at the same time seeing lol'jin dropped like a bitch'jin, but whatever.
    Who cares? The Alliance and Horde get their own versions of the Broken Shore cinematic. I'm not talking about the content of the cinematics. Although whoop de fucking doo, our "fist pump" moment is our leader dying.

The Horde got an entirely second new cinematic while the Alliance didn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's true, also its nice to see Anduin getting his father's weapon (Please don't become a paladin, please don't become a Paladin -Well.... i guess with Tirion dead there is a free space)
    he literally used judgement to pulverize the dreadlord that infiltrated the keep.

welcome anduin, generic holy wonderful paladin hero #5435434

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post

Nah bruh, you're wrong.

Well the Horde was shown together with the Alliance in the whole Nightborne deal (i imagine the NE and BE are both working on those areas still)
    But wasn't that just Night elves and blood elves tho?
    Just like it was in WoD in Talador, BE had thier own agenda going on together with draeneis, it clouldn't be counted as the Horde's actions.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares? The Alliance and Horde get their own versions of the Broken Shore cinematic. The Horde got an entirely second new cinematic while the Alliance didn't.
    I guess, you are right, the alliance should see vol'jin passing leadership to sylvanas. Would be as relevant as varians act of anime heroism.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah bruh, you're wrong.
    I'm looking forward to your analysis here.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    There is no Horde the moment Vol'Jin died. There wasn't any Horde representation through entire Legion, so it's just consequent storytelling that there is no Horde presence in 7.2.

Because I don't count skimrishes as Horde vs Alliance but Forsaken vs Worgen. As a force Horde wasn't shown at all. Now we're all neutral heroes through expansion with our class hall champions.
    The blood elves are very important in 7.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    The blood elves are very important in 7.1
    And they are represented by a human paladin.