Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Trump is meeting with Merkel right now and he refused to shake hands with her..... o_O
    Not really surprised, he has yet to shown any common decency towards others he disagrees with. Haven't read about this myself but as usual his entourage will be scrambling to do damage control and correcting him on every step of the way as has been the case so far.

Not to mention the reputation the average american would get from such representation but that's nothing new.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Not really surprised, he has yet to shown any common decency towards others he disagrees with. Haven't read about this myself but as usual his entourage will be scrambling to do damage control and correcting him on every step of the way as has been the case so far.

Not to mention the reputation the average american would get from such representation but that's nothing new.
    Saw a video about them sitting in the oval office, he wouldn't even look at Merkel, avoiding eye contact all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    That's the fed stabilizing it's internal economy for domestic purposes, China is doing it to gain an edge in trade thus affecting the trade balance in the world negatively affecting us. China should let it's currency float as other nations do, and I'm not alone in this view, Bernanke literally labeled China as a currency manipulator.

The second part has nothing to do with what I stated, China promised to fulfill the things I listed and thus far it hasn't, negatively affecting us. It has little to do with sovereignity and more to do with China breaking the rules on its favour. Rules the US abides by. If your argument is that China is allowed to do this, so should we.
    And the best way for the west to deal with China on this level was blown up by the recent President and his constant advocating that things like a Brexit are good and more should follow, which plays directly into China's benefit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Saw a video about them sitting in the oval office, he wouldn't even look at Merkel, avoiding eye contact all the time.
    I wouldn't put it past him that it is purely because he doesn't know how to react to a woman in power or simply dislikes the fact. Merkel is however a much more witty politician than him, she had to deal with such country leaders before and always came out on top.

Deleted
    He knows shit's bad right now and he has 3 point plan to fix it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    He knows shit's bad right now and he has 3 point plan to fix it all!
    1. Insult everyone who doesn't kiss your ass.
    2. ???
    3. Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So thats really a thing now, the US is doing diplomacy through twitter.

I want to leave this bizarro world.
    Yea its dumb. You can leave the US if you'd like. Nobody holding you back other than other countries immigration. If you live in the US anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    China has joined in the sanctions and has been putting heavy pressure on North Korea because they feel they have lost control. His tweet shows that he has no grasp of current international affairs not to mention irritating China who we should be trying to work with along with the international community.

Trump is a baby playing with dynamite.
    Indeed. I wonder how China will respond.

North Korea is such a joke (well the leader/leaders is), here is some crazy shit you will get put to death for there.

Drinking alcohol outside of special holidays
    Watching TV outside of the propaganda that they run 24/7 there
    Playing music, anything that is not glorifying the leader
    Traveling outside of the country

Such a lovely place. Someone should bring freedom to North Korea.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-03-17 at 08:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    1. Insult everyone who doesn't kiss your ass.
    2. ???
    3. Profit
    Nah. See the most epic state of the union speech ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Yea its dumb. You can leave the US if you'd like. Nobody holding you back other than other countries immigration. If you live in the US anyway
    It's not like you're safe anywhere else with Trump.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    That's the fed stabilizing it's internal economy for domestic purposes and the magic of a floating currency, China is doing it to gain an edge in trade thus affecting the trade balance in the world negatively affecting us. China should let it's currency float as other nations do, and I'm not alone in this view, Bernanke literally labeled China as a currency manipulator.
    To us that is what we are doing to China we are doing the same thing, China uses it's capital control for internal stability much more than anything else. If you were talking about 10 years ago you would be on point but those days are long gone and Bernanke is an idiot for so many reasons.

The second part has nothing to do with what I stated, China promised to fulfill the things I listed and thus far it hasn't, negatively affecting us. It has little to do with sovereignity and more to do with China breaking the rules on its favour. Rules the US abides by. If your argument is that China is allowed to do this, so should we.
    WTO has a court in which we file complaints and complaints have been filed against us, if China does something and gets away with it then it is because charges have not been levied and ruled against it same as us.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Nah. See the most epic state of the union speech ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
    Ah yes, the president that promised fixes for everything. Luckily, this was fiction, so the guy in charge actually was capable of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    China has joined in the sanctions and has been putting heavy pressure on North Korea because they feel they have lost control. His tweet shows that he has no grasp of current international affairs not to mention irritating China who we should be trying to work with along with the international community.

Trump is a baby playing with dynamite.
    what a wonderful delusional world you live in.
    How can one ever defend china on this matter when literally everybody on this planet knows that NK is still existent for only 1 reason - China.
    If not their economic and military help ( a constant one!) they would have just starved to death lololo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Sorry - the only ones that fall for fake twitter accounts are Nancy Pelosi and her drinking buddy Maxine Waters.
    Talking of fake things, how's that false god your idolising working out for you? How many more nations will he alienate before you realise what a psychopath he truly is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Coming up next: Trump spent three time as much in the washroom as his predecessor Obama! Experts weights-in: Incompetence, Laziness or Russian Plot?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Coming up next: Trump spent three time as much in the washroom as his predecessor Obama! Experts weights-in: Incompetence, Laziness or Russian Plot?
    People who can't see the difference between mundane hypocrisies and national policy fuckups are why we're in this mess to begin with.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    People who can't see the difference between mundane hypocrisies and national policy fuckups are why we're in this mess to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, you are right.
    This is nonsense, nothing could possible come out of it.

*meanwhile in reality*

Tillerson: "All options are on the table."
    Pre-Trump: North Korea is an international danger.

Post-Trump: Leave the North Koreans alone!

Oh, by the way, if you're still stuck with the fact that Trump's unconventional in the way he handle things, perhaps you haven't been paying attention as to why he's there in the first place. Not saying I agree, but I'm not stupid enough to cry wolf on mundane things.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Trump doing diplomacy in less 140 characters. What a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Want me to make an entire list that could be problematic for the world?
    Just because Turkey is a problem right now doesn't mean I suggest Trump should bomb it.

Newspeak?
    It's not conventional, it's just plain good old fashioned retarded.
    That's how things work nowadays right? You say it like it is? And Trump is acting like a retard.
    Not even the funny types or the Rainman types that are good at something, no, just the braindead type of retardation.
    The people who are unable to see both the good and the bad in someone who has been democratically elected should perhaps spend some time introspecting themselves before passing judgement.
    Google Diversity Memo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Well North Korea news service have responded. Hopefully it will just be a Twitter war not an actual war
    The metaphor is pretty accurate in this case!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.