Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Sad, but true....

I never understand why Yamcha is so hated as a character

Power wise at his prime he was the 3th human character strength wise, consider that he was always slightly weaker than Krillin/Tien and the lack of training he had always compare with them, it's so damn impressive, at his prime he would be an elite in Frieza army and consider how overall power level in universe 7 is not so impressive Yamaha was far from a fail

As for his relationship with Bulma you can blame that on Vegeta fans, he supposes to die on namek but he gains popularity during namek saga and his fans/dbz editos keep him alive, that is the reason why Toriyama hate Vegeta as a character for a good portion of DBZ history, with Vegeta alive Toriyama change his plans and start working on the next generation and he need a strong female character for Vegeta and that was Bulma, but as you notice because Vegeta/Goku fans are a bunch of selfish pricks and want everything to be about Vegeta/Goku, next generation plan aka Gohan/Trunks was a fail

If you can call a character a fail that is Vegeta, the forever sidekick of Goku, the character that ruin a proper character development for Gohan/Piccolo and human naka
    Last edited by kaelix1; 2017-03-18 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    this guy lol...calling Vegeta a fail character, I've lived to see it all...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    this guy lol...calling Vegeta a fail character, I've lived to see it all...
    If that is you '' i've lived to see it all'' than you are quit young, you just proved my point with Vegeta fans

Nice arguments there to prove me wrong, you show me

I will make it simple for your fanboi mind, i like Vegeta as a character, his the type of character i like BUT his introduction in DBZ verse stop a good deal of other characters to get proper development, simple as that
    Last edited by kaelix1; 2017-03-18 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I never understand why Yamcha is so hated as a character

Power wise at his prime he was the 3th human character strength wise, consider that he was always slightly weaker than Krillin/Tien and the lack of training he had always compare with them, it's so damn impressive, at his prime he would be an elite in Frieza army and consider how overall power level in universe 7 is not so impressive Yamaha was far from a fail

As for his relationship with Bulma you can blame that on Vegeta fans, he supposes to die on namek but he gains popularity during namek saga and his fans/dbz editos keep him alive, that is the reason why Toriyama hate Vegeta as a character for a good portion of DBZ history, with Vegeta alive Toriyama change his plans and start working on the next generation and he need a strong female character for Vegeta and that was Bulma, but as you notice because Vegeta/Goku fans are a bunch of selfish pricks and want everything to be about Vegeta/Goku, next generation plan aka Gohan/Trunks was a fail

If you can call a character a fail that is Vegeta, the forever sidekick of Goku, the character that ruin a proper character development for Gohan/Piccolo and human naka
    Yamcha was made the butt monkey of the series from early Dragon Ball days. Sure, he gets stronger like the rest, but he also always loses, whether it be in a Tournament to an old skinny dude (well that was Kami in disquise, so more excuseable, but looked pitiful to onlookers nontheless) or being exploded by a Saibaman, a literal weed from some backwater planet whose power is very low on galactic standarts.

I don't think people really hate Yamcha, but his role has been to be the loser from very early on, so people just don't expect much from him.

Also, Vegeta is one of the best characters in the entire series. Goku might have Kaio-ken over him, but otherwise they are equal in power right now and he has the best character arc in the whole series. I'd say he si better character than Goku right now in Super.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that is you '' i've lived to see it all'' than you are quit young, you just proved my point with Vegeta fans

Nice arguments there to prove me wrong, you show me

I will make it simple for your fanboi mind, i like Vegeta as a character, his the type of character i like BUT his introduction in DBZ verse stop a good deal of other characters to get proper development, simple as that
    So he's a fail character because Toriyama doesn't write better stories for other characters? How does that make sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yamcha was made the butt monkey of the series from early Dragon Ball days. Sure, he gets stronger like the rest, but he also always loses, whether it be in a Tournament to an old skinny dude (well that was Kami in disquise, so more excuseable, but looked pitiful to onlookers nontheless) or being exploded by a Saibaman, a literal weed from some backwater planet whose power is very low on galactic standarts.

I don't think people really hate Yamcha, but his role has been to be the loser from very early on, so people just don't expect much from him.

Also, Vegeta is one of the best characters in the entire series. Goku might have Kaio-ken over him, but otherwise they are equal in power right now and he has the best character arc in the whole series. I'd say he si better character than Goku right now in Super.
    In my opinion current Vegeta is everything that Goku should be as a main character, however his current self don't wash up the problem his introduction create in my opinion

About him and Goku power wise, while it's obvious that their curent level of power is nothing more than speculation/opinion from both side, i personally believe that last fight prove us again that this is Goku show and no matter what there will always be a gap in power between him and Vegeta, i personally believe that yet again Goku is above Vegeta power wise in their normal forms

you know, they can do wonders about Goku's character in this arc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    you know, they can do wonders about Goku's character in this arc.
    Goku getting character growth doesn't fit the series.

I think that one poster who theorized that Goku and the Zeno's have an agreement that universes being deleted was a lie may be right, Goku's acting like a different person, there has to be a reason why. It screams overconfidence because there's nothing to be afraid of.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-03-18 at 07:44 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Base on Beerus reaction this episode seem interesting, can't wait for the sub

I really find it amusing how trash super saiyan became, and slowly super saiyan blue will get used even when Goku take a shit on toilet, if things are going this way i will not be surprise if Gabba/Gohan/Goten/Trunks JR will reach super sayain god

10+ Year Old Account
    Base on Beerus reaction this episode seem interesting, can't wait for the sub

I really find it amusing how trash super saiyan became, and slowly super saiyan blue will get used even when Goku take a shit on toilet, if things are going this way i will not be surprise if Gabba/Gohan/Goten/Trunks JR will reach super sayain god
    I don't see why they wouldn't, there's nothing to suggest they couldn't do it given enough training/being exposed to Goku/Vegeta doing it. If having helped trigger someone going SSB is a requirement then Gohan's unborn child, Gotenks, and Trunks could potentially do it.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-03-19 at 01:15 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I don't see why they wouldn't, there's nothing to suggest they couldn't do it given enough training/being exposed to Goku/Vegeta doing it. If having helped trigger someone going SSB is a requirement then Gohan's unborn child, Gotenks, and Trunks could potentially do it.
    I don't know, i guess i expect super sayain god to be something special

As a Gohan fan i really like his new attitude, this give me hopes he will be relevant again , i don't expect him to be at Goku/Vegeta level but at least give them a run for their money, im getting tired of been remind all the time how his potential is bigger then Goku/Vegeta

I still believe the ayy lmao looking guy is toppo transformed ala freezer

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    SSG hasn't been anything special since the RoF movie came out in 2015.

The art this episode was pretty meh all over, sadly

I wish I knew what the first half of this meant xD

If you mean the guy in the OP, it's a totally different person. They even name him in the episode.
    Yeah, i just watched the ep and he was named, jajin, jazir, something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    uuuh....so yeah.. some pretty insane training needs to go on in that void zone or wherever it is Whis can send people to train.

It's really looking like the Grand Priest may be Zeno's father or creator and that he's the 'creator' and Zeno is the destroyer and he can manipulate Zeno.

Hyperbolic time chamber anyone? I mean 40 hours is a freakin long time, and since Dende removed the restrictions for it, everyone gets (almost) 2 years worth of training before the tournament starts.

Thats a lot better than any of the other universes will get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Hyperbolic time chamber anyone? I mean 40 hours is a freakin long time, and since Dende removed the restrictions for it, everyone gets (almost) 2 years worth of training before the tournament starts.

Thats a lot better than any of the other universes will get.
    That time chamber became obsolete since Whis can send them to that void dimension or whatever it's called where no time passes (I think ?)
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-03-20 at 05:28 PM.

I will laugh so hard if they don't train like crazy for this tournament, they went hardcore against androids and Cell when only the earth was in danger, now it's the universe, base on Goku attitude and if they don't train with Beerus/Whis, i will start to think that theory that Goku had a talk with Omni king and all destruction of universe it's just nonsense and Goku pay Hit to kill him help this theory to a degree

nah it would remove all that tension.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone read the new chapter. Did I miss something? Since when have they been able to choose between red and blue?