Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    1. Of course you would say that, but that's your problem and you shouldn't bother anyone else with it. Perhaps maybe a doctor.
    2. No, not really. We're doing great here, thank you very much.
    3. Hardly. And they cannot take possession if it's not yours.
    4. It really isn't, you should look up words.
    Only in the end will you realize the consequences of your actions in word and thought. I know I will never reach you but I wish you no ill many will be caught by surprise I hope it does not start in your life time.

Seresta, known as oxazepam, could help with that irrational fear.
    It might even relax you.
    There's also an entire list of benzodiazepines that I could recommend you.
    What fear is it I suffer from exactly?

Refugefobia apparently.
    To see a storm and seek shelter is less fear and more common sense.

Your charity with others peoples money will cost you dearly. I'm simply sitting back and preparing to watch the show.

To see a storm is actually a hallucination. I would seriously consider seeing a doctor if I were you.

Sitting back? That's disappointing.
    I thought you'd be the first to pull on that brown shirt and walk at the front lines with pitchfork and a print-out of your post history.
    Nah I'm more of a sit back and play a fittle as rome burns. That and I am no where close to this nor is my family so I just get to smirk everytime peaceful Sweden suffers a grenade attack or a car bombing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    No, they are not fleeing persecution if they're terrorists. They are part of the ones that the refugees are fleeing from.
    Did the countless reports from most EU intelligence agencies about ISIS infiltrating through the refugees not reach your sjw bubble this past year?

Edit:

Big shoutout to Hungary for the extra fances on top of fences built recently. No matter what Erdogan throws at us, there won't be even as close numbers reaching inside EU any time soon unless they chose to cross the mountains on foot directly through Austria.
    Last edited by Vorkreist; 2017-03-17 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Did the countless reports from most EU intelligence agencies about ISIS infiltrating through the refugees not reach your sjw bubble this past year?
    That doesn't make terrorists refugees.

I'm also not a "sjw" just because you don't like my views on a given topic.
    Last edited by Moratori; 2017-03-18 at 12:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make terrorists refugees.
    It doesn't. But at the same time make you consider the actual risk of taking too much without proper screening like the previous waves.

Anyway after the catastrophe of last year that got the EU on brink of breakdown not even Merkel won't push hard enough for more waves. Keep virtue signaling until kingdom come or go take those potential ISIS sleepers inside your own home.

It doesn't. But at the same time make you consider the actual risk of taking too much without proper screening like the previous waves.

Anyway after the catastrophe of last year that got the EU on brink of breakdown not even Merkel won't push hard enough for more waves. Keep virtue signaling until kingdom come or go take those potential ISIS sleepers inside your own home.

I think you don't know what virtue signalling actually means. Earlier in the thread someone was attacking my person because I do not care for people who get themselves killed in an attempt to to get a better life by undertaking a dangerous travel and now we have someone like you calling me a SJW that's virtue signalling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you don't know what virtue signalling actually means. Earlier in the thread someone was attacking my person because I do not care for people who get themselves killed in an attempt to to get a better life by undertaking a dangerous travel and now we have someone like you calling me a SJW that's virtue signalling.
    It means exactly what you seem to try around here. Some carebear ass first world kid confused about his purpose in life but who discovered tumblr and the holy sjw religion so without any life experience or understanding of whats happening around him or around the world he finds his glorious purpose in defending absurd causes.

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-03-18 at 01:58 AM.

It means exactly what you seem to try around here. Some carebear ass first world kid confused about his purpose in life but who discovered tumblr and the holy sjw religion so without any life experience or understanding of whats happening around him or around the world he finds his glorious purpose in defending absurd causes.
    The only things I've said in this thread is say that terrorists are not refugees and that refugees are not invaders and said that people are stupid and I don't feel any sympathy for them if they get themselves killed by undertaking a dangerous travel in chase for a better life whilst proposing another system that would stop these people from killing themselves when so many are concerned about their lives while also giving more control of who comes to your countries.

The first two are facts based on definitions and the other is my opinion about those who travel without the proper arrangements in place and how to fix that.

There is no moral value attached to definitions and my opinions on those who get themselves killed isn't exactly a SJW stance.

Can you tell me how I am a SJW that's virtue signalling?
    Last edited by Moratori; 2017-03-18 at 12:29 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Refugees can't be called invaders.
    If only the people coming to Europe were refugees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    By your logic, if the gates of Vienna fell, nothing would've changed.

Excuse me while I roflmao.
    And what if the Umayyads had conquered Hispania????

Oh wait, they did.

Why do you think that battle was fundamentally different to the thousands of others that were won or lost in Europe over the centuries?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The only people Europe is remotely in danger of being invaded by are Russians. And I wouldn't credit that much either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    If we, European nations, have something in common, then it's the fighting off the hordes of invaders.
    Our WHOLE fucking history. Just because commies like you say we came to existence by absorbing immigrants doesn't make it true.
    I like how you think that European nations weren't constructed by those invaders in the first place.

The only reason there IS a Europe is because of the net effect of hundreds of migrations and invasions.

You know who the marauding foreign invaders were 2,000 years ago? Germans. They became one of the fundamental components of modern European identity because their invasion was successful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    No, no refugee is a terrorist. They do not fit what defines a refugee if they're terrorists.
    Do refugees cross borders of 5 safe countries illegally? If we're going by definitions, NONE of them are refugees. ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Do refugees cross borders of 5 safe countries illegally? If we're going by definitions, NONE of them are refugees. ZERO.
    So decline their applications if they're not refugees.

Deleted
    So decline their applications if they're not refugees.
    The sane countries in europe are doing that + strengthening their borders or are tunneling them towards their desired destination (germany/sweden), and getting a lot of hysteria and flak for it.

No one is against refugees per se if following conditions are met:

- refugees must have identification papers or another proof of origin. (Many "refugees" are not from syria and are in fact economic migrants)
    - Women and Children first. Too many men in perfect fighting age from a vastly different culture are bound to cause problems. (inbe4 the obligatory "that's sexist!"- screechers coming from their holes who otherwise dont give a single fuck about men)

- No passing multiple safe countries. The first safe country acts as a major hub that gets monetary compensation. From there refugees get spread evenly.
    - It is VITAL that borders are enforced to not give human smugglers a chance. (which was and still is a MAJOR probelm because of this refugee crisis)
    - Auto decline anyone trying to get to a country other than via the major hub to discourage dangerous boat-tours or other means.
    - Have refugees in mandatory language anbd culture learning courses from week 1.

3 major problems:

- Rationale that does not support limitless open borders get shouted and screeched down with insults (racist, nazi, etc). Sane people are censorshamed and may face consequences for their careers if they voice opinions contrair to the liberal imperative, especially in sweden.

- Most Politicans are corrupt and do not act in their countries long-term best interest and are just parroting the imperative of those that sponsor them. They amplified the refugee crisis with willing incompetence to garner brownie points from the left.

- Media is encouraging the refugee crisis by distorting the reality, censoring and leaving out crucial information in news. This in addition to the virtue signaling, which was basically a mating CALL for them to come here, cost many thousand of refugees their lives due to either dying on a dangerous trip or haven fallen victim to human traffickers (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...issing-8766645 )
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-03-18 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Yes. The scope will be smaller; and states are more prepared - e.g. Germany is unlikely to suspend Dublin-treaty again and welcome people.
    I dont know how hard it is to understand this: The refugee crisis wasnt caused by Germany suspending Dublin but by their insistance that border countries with struggling economies enforce it. This conflict between wealthy western European nations, that try to enforce international treaties to not have to deal with these people, and struggling border countries with a humanitarian crisis, cumulated in Hungary opening their borders to funnel refugees into middle Europe.

Dublin was not suspended until literally a million people came knocking at the front door, at which point, insisting on its enforcement would have been even more ridiculous.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    I dont know how hard it is to understand this: The refugee crisis wasnt caused by Germany suspending Dublin but by their insistance that border countries with struggling economies enforce it. This conflict between wealthy western European nations, that try to enforce international treaties to not have to deal with these people, and struggling border countries with a humanitarian crisis, cumulated in Hungary opening their borders to funnel refugees into middle Europe.

Dublin was not suspended until literally a million people came knocking at the front door, at which point, insisting on its enforcement would have been even more ridiculous.
    Not correct.

Dublin-treaty was in Germany suspended between end-August 2015 and end-November 2015.
    The refugee-crossing for the eastern med route peaked (according to Frontex) during October with 216,000. The ones crossing in September and October weren't at Germany's door-step at end of August.

Yes, Germany's better conditions for refugees (hypocritically hidden behind a Dublin-treaty so that few could use it) contributed to the crisis; and eastern Europeans countries opening their borders and Germany suspending the Dublin-treaty exposed that hypocrisy. The rules became less favorable, the borders closed, and Dublin reinstated. (In addition to the war in Syria, the tribal conflicts in Afghanistan and Africa, forced conscriptions of Afghans in Iran to fight in Syria, etc.)

That's why we are unlikely to see a repeat of 2015 (in the near future) - since the ones crossing east-med are now stuck in camps in Greece (and telling their relatives to not come), the fences between eastern European countries (and towards Germany) block further travel, and Germany has changed their tune and is trying to deport the failed asylum seekers (not very successfully).

Thus Erdogan cannot just open a faucet and flush Europe with refugees.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    The sane countries in europe are doing that + strengthening their borders or are tunneling them towards their desired destination (germany/sweden), and getting a lot of hysteria and flak for it.
    Before the end of 2015 that was the case; but things have changed. Not only eastern Europe, but also both Germany and Sweden introduced border controls.

The ones who favored immigrants don't want to talk too much about that - since it makes their previous position look gullible; and others don't want to say that Germany and Sweden are suddenly saner countries.
    Merkel trying to stop migrant-flows from Africa fits neither political side - and is thus less talked about, http://www.euronews.com/2016/10/11/m...e-migrant-flow

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    ^ wasting time and money

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    They are refugees up until the moment they commit violence for a political belief.
    No they aren't.
    They are using a disguise.
    If you don a sheep-disguise that does not make you a sheep until you start barking.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Please, mr US citizen, tell me more about our countries.
    Anyone can claim to be from anywhere on the internet Mr. Kangaroo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.