Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Huge fan of anchovies on pizza. HUGE! Bring it!

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Pineapple + jalapenos = one of the greatest combos on pizza ever.
    And I thought I was the only one!!!! HURRAY!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Are you trying to kill me Titan.

Are you?

I would only consider ham out of that honestly.
    i had ghost peppers and pepperoni on a pizza once. best pizza ever. every bite tasted like a mini fire.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-03-18 at 06:31 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Ugh, another thread about this?

Some people like it.

Some don't.

Get over it either way, there are more important things going on in the world. Why should you care what other people want to eat on THEIR pizza. It's just as asinine an argument as people who like honey or not on their oats/porridge. (or insert whatever food differences here)

It doesn’t matter what anyone says, fruit doesn’t belong on a pizza, Period. Sweden had to take it further though with Banana / Pineapple seasoned with curry powder and smoked ham, That just sounds gross.

Best pizza will always be pepperoni for me. Keep it simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know...there's a special place in hell for those who put pineapple on pizza...

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I won't even try a pizza if it has pineapple on it. Just my personal taste.

Deleted
    I like banana on Pizza, so I would be a hypocrite to suggest that Pinapple has no place on Pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i had ghost peppers and pepperoni on a pizza once. best pizza ever. every bite tasted like a mini fire.
    I bet you felt like a rocket when you took a bm huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rise of the Leviathan View Post
    It doesn’t matter what anyone says, fruit doesn’t belong on a pizza.
    That's YOUR opinion, and why should anyone give a fuck what you think on the subject? If people want to do it they will because THEY like it. Your opinion wont change their minds. These threads are useless, apart from provoking headbutting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    You know...there's a special place in hell for those who put pineapple on pizza...
    A stupid sentiment made by religious idiots and people who care about what other people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfresh View Post
    I won't even try a pizza if it has pineapple on it. Just my personal taste.
    A valid opinion. You don't like it, fine, don't eat it. (unlike the other retards who say it's bad)

Pineapple on Pizza is like putting Icecream on your Steak, or having a fish milkshake - a completely crazy thing to do. However, some people are just that crazy.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet you felt like a rocket when you took a bm huh?
    strangely....not really....just a mild warm sensation. i think my ass is made of asbestos or something.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    That's YOUR opinion, and why should anyone give a fuck what you think on the subject?
    Well ..
    A: Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza as pineapple is a desert food and pizza is a non desert item.
    B: Why should anyone care your misbegotten opinion when the facts are against you
    C: Is it really that important that you have to start abusing people about it ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    This is the same mentality that let the Nazis rise to power. If you see someone committing an atrocity, you should not just stand by and watch!

The ONLY things that should be put on pizzas are sausage, green peppers, and onions. Anything else is an abomination!
    people who put onions on anything are pure evil and draenei sympathizers.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    I dont like Pineapple in general not the taste just the texture, biting a piece is like chewing on very fatty meat.
    You're tasting it wrong. Chew slower. If that doesn't work, chew faster.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well ..
    A: Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza as pineapple is a desert food and pizza is a non desert item.
    B: Why should anyone care your misbegotten opinion when the facts are against you
    C: Is it really that important that you have to start abusing people about it ?
    Tomato is a fruit. Tomato is used as a sauce base for most pizzas. So most pizzas are fruit based technically you fucking idiot. So yes, I abuse people who do the whole "Fruit doesn't belong on a pizza" then happily munch on the tomato fruit pizzas.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    This is the same mentality that let the Nazis rise to power. If you see someone committing an atrocity, you should not just stand by and watch!

The ONLY things that should be put on pizzas are sausage, green peppers, and onions. Anything else is an abomination!
    Yeah because pineapple = nazis. Perfect example of the idiocy these threads bring. Also what do you use a a base sauce for that pizza? Sounds dry if your not using tomato (which is a fruit as I said)
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2017-03-18 at 06:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    That's YOUR opinion, and why should anyone give a fuck what you think on the subject? If people want to do it they will because THEY like it. Your opinion wont change their minds. These threads are useless, apart from provoking headbutting.

- - - Updated - - -

A stupid sentiment made by religious idiots and people who care about what other people think.

A valid opinion. You don't like it, fine, don't eat it. (unlike the other retards who say it's bad)
    I ain't religious and what I said was nothing more than a jest at people who eat pineapples on pizza, how did you misunderstand that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I ain't religious and what I said was nothing more than a jest at people who eat pineapples on pizza, how did you misunderstand that?
    sssh just leave it alone....it'll get bored soon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOut View Post
    And I thought I was the only one!!!! HURRAY!!!!
    Some Indian friends turned me on to it back in the late 90s early 00s when we were watching Wimbledon. A life changing moment for me. So god dammed good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    sssh just leave it alone....it'll get bored soon.
    Ok.....*backs out of firing range slowly*