Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    dont get why they rush content so hard this time. litterally no one has a problem with patch comin in 4-6 weeks. its always the same with stupid pendelum blizzard. WoD=no content, Legion=rushed content. Stupid...
    They are doing non-raid content in between raid content. Largest update lately was the quest to get helya WQs and before that it was falcosaurs. And you are saying there is too much content?
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you mean under 2 hours of laughing with a few friends? ok
    No... no-one really wanted to be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    WoD=no content, Legion=rushed content. Stupid...
    You get hyperbole, I get hyperbole, we all get hyperbole... lets get some more hyperbole.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No mount is worth that much pain and suffering ...
    Only took me 1 Hour vs Beginner A.I. (4-6 Min Games)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Only took me 1 Hour vs Beginner A.I. (4-6 Min Games)
    Well - took me an hour to get 1 game vs Beginner A.I. - obviously I'm better at the game than you

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Deleted
    We tried with some of our guildgroup for the mount. We did the tutorial and then 3 games v.s. ai.i
    Then everyone collectively decided hots was such an awafullly bad game that the rest of the games wasn't worth doing for a mount that you prolly use 2 times and then forget about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was 3% haste too much guys? Its not like sephuz is the most reliable...

Yeah - that's around 15 hours of NFI ... that's my point, not all virtual items are worth spending real life angst getting

- - - Updated - - -

There is no logic in the game ... as for efficiency, I went for the hardest AI possible to increase the rate at which the games were lost - because the beginner AI was taking a very long time to let us win.

Anyway - as I mentioned, it is only a mount ....

- - - Updated - - -

One that was interested in trying, they had more patience than I did and went on for the whole time over 3 weeks I think.

Yeah, after the low AI matches took ages that's what I did.

Well - not quite, we got a no result.
    Something tells me you're playing something other than HotS and are just being retarded. There is no way it takes as long as your claiming and there's no such thing as a "no result" game.

Deleted
    Well - took me an hour to get 1 game vs Beginner A.I. - obviously I'm better at the game than you
    You obviously failed something if this took more than 2 hours for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    an HOUR per match against beginner AI???? How is that even possible? They should take 15-30 mins even if you're just derping around learning how to play. It forces you into a friggen tutorial when you first log into the game even to teach you how to do everything.

And no result.. what does that even mean? The game didn't count for quest completion? Was your friend actually a bnet friend? Sounds like you were making it waaaay harder than it needed to be.
    Well, some people are just dead set determined to make things more complicated and harder than they actually are.

Or like Blade said in the first movie, "Some Motherf@ckers always gotta ice skate uphill."

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Lol, I did 6min Rush AI games with randoms from /1 general. Got my mount in under 2 hours.

Anyone complaining about how hard the mount is to obtain is just bad.
    How dare you call me bad at a game I've only played for 45 minutes?

lol noone wants cool mounts if they have to play that shit game

worked with hearthstone but noone cares for heroes of the fail

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    You obviously failed something if this took more than 2 hours for you.
    Beginner AI couldn't beat me in an hour ... beat you in 6 minutes apparently.

That doesn't sound like me failing at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog View Post
    Well, some people are just dead set determined to make things more complicated and harder than they actually are.
    How the hell am I meant to alter how the game does things ? This isn't me making things complicated, this is the crap game being absolutely retarded.

Deleted
    Beginner AI couldn't beat me in an hour ... beat you in 6 minutes apparently.

That doesn't sound like me failing at all
    Are you always this angry and incoherent or is it just when you can't understand basic concepts?

Are you always this angry and incoherent or is it just when you can't understand basic concepts?
    Well, I'm not angry - as I said it is just a mount.

As for you being incoherent, I can't help that.

Walk into AI controlled match against a robot, do nothing as instructed by everyone here - takes an hour to get 1 of 15 games.

There is literally NOTHING in the result that I have control over dude, so it can't be me making things difficult.

Be rational little boy ...

Deleted

Walk into AI controlled match against a robot, do nothing as instructed by everyone here - takes an hour to get 1 of 15 games.

There is literally NOTHING in the result that I have control over dude, so it can't be me making things difficult.

I really didn't expect people to be this braindead, in a blizzard promotion event no less. Good job i guess?

I really didn't expect people to be this braindead
    I agree, but it is very good you admit your shortcomings. Well done.

However, rather that abusing yourself - maybe you could actually tell me what part of 'doing nothing' I got wrong ?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Why would you try to wait for the AI to BEAT you though. When you can basically 2 man win the games in less than 10mins. Your logic is astounding.

Why would you try to wait for the AI to BEAT you though.
    As I said earlier, it didn't beat me ... it lost. Also - as I also said earlier, I haven't played the game and have no idea how to play it.

So no, one can't simply 2 man win a game in under 10 minutes.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I said earlier, it didn't beat me ... it lost. Also - as I also said earlier, I haven't played the game and have no idea how to play it.

So no, one can't simply 2 man win a game in under 10 minutes.
    Considering I did it with people that kept saying "I've no idea what I'm doing, first time playing" and we still managed it easy as hell. Yes, you are bad. Yes you simply can.

Yes, you are bad.
    Please explain to me how I could do nothing in game better ? How I could AFK with more finesse to make the game go quicker ?

Really like to know.