Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    The one by BlazingCobalt is the one I like most of the caster ones I checked out.

Lot of them look eerily similar to sets already in game, but I suppose that's simply going to happen at some point.
    Yeah? I got the same feeling.

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/healer/mQjY33nEZw/43.jpg

This one looks like almost an identical copy of the 250 crafted set for healers/casters. Starvelvet I believe the set was called?

Some reason that healer one you linked reminds me of Atelier series.
    Also the carbuncle outfit, hahaha I'd get that.
    http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/range...hSrgMGk/07.jpg
    It does now that you mention it. Wouldn't be surprised if it was inspired by it. That Carbuncle set though...I get the feeling even if it doesn't win we'll end up getting it.

Welp preordered for PS4. Decided to make the switch from PC. Enjoyed just being lazed on my couch with my controller. And tbh I kind of liked playing on PS4.

One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    POTD is a good option, though if you have the daily/weekly hunt marks unlocked (the ones that award Centurio Seals) you can get a 210 quickly to hold your Monk over until you can get the 230 then 255.
    Nice one had 800+ seals forgot all about that stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Idyllshire. Though now I have my doubts since apparently it could be 28th instead. >.>
    Aye - seems to be 28th.. guess I'll need to think something to do for another week.

Outside of PvP for Garo -event and raid nights/weekly crafting turn-ins, cba to really log in at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    This one is my favorite hands-down. http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/range...hSrgMGk/20.jpg

I wish I could use it on my monk. In fact, I wish the glam system was more inventory-friendly. Not because I'm a hoarder per se, but because I like specific models of items, and though I may not use it immediately, I wouldn't want to destroy or throw it away only for something to come down the line in a year that would go well with it and I have to go hunting for it again. That's the kind of thing that irritates me.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    This one is my favorite hands-down. http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/range...hSrgMGk/20.jpg

I wish I could use it on my monk. In fact, I wish the glam system was more inventory-friendly. Not because I'm a hoarder per se, but because I like specific models of items, and though I may not use it immediately, I wouldn't want to destroy or throw it away only for something to come down the line in a year that would go well with it and I have to go hunting for it again. That's the kind of thing that irritates me.
    I totally whiffed on spotting that one yesterday (speed browsing on phone for ya). Good one also. I'm more stoked with the caster entries overall than the healer ones.

You, myself and a crapload of people would love to see some glamour system overhauls. The system here works, which is fine, but to say it can't be improved would be silly. Pretty sure other examples have been brought up here and in other threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Yeah? I got the same feeling.

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/healer/mQjY33nEZw/43.jpg

This one looks like almost an identical copy of the 250 crafted set for healers/casters. Starvelvet I believe the set was called?

It does now that you mention it. Wouldn't be surprised if it was inspired by it. That Carbuncle set though...I get the feeling even if it doesn't win we'll end up getting it.
    Yeah aside from the sleeves and bow tie on the back, that one is very close to the Star Velvet sets, minus all of the jewelry bits. The Raven Caster set that I've seen fair amount of love for on Reddit looks like an altered High Allagan caster robe.

Carbuncle set should be a glamour for everyone like moogle and chocobo stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Welp preordered for PS4. Decided to make the switch from PC. Enjoyed just being lazed on my couch with my controller. And tbh I kind of liked playing on PS4.
    Traitor to the PC master race!

Contemplated a PS4 myself simply to put my tv to some sort of use. It gets the nod over XB1 since one can install a SSD in a PS4. Don't think that's doable with an Xbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been contemplating the PS4 one for ages cause of remote play. Useful in certain situations like travel but not really sure outside of that though. D:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Been contemplating the PS4 one for ages cause of remote play. Useful in certain situations like travel but not really sure outside of that though. D:
    I have it on both. Some days its nice just just to kick back in front of the big screen with a controller.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    I have it on both. Some days its nice just just to kick back in front of the big screen with a controller.
    As much as I'd love to do that myself, it would just invite my mother to come watch, because she gets lonely I guess. I like playing my games alone, in my dark room. Because reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Did that myself with HW, never even bought the pc license actually. One you get used to the crossbar system -and the fact that every other FF game i've played on consoles for like 25 years or more at this point i cant even remember- it just feels like the better way to play. Sitting at a desk using a keyboard and mouse just feels restricted somehow. Maybe its the WASD in particular. Compared to full free movement with an analogue stick that feels like trash best left for keyboard turners

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Aye - seems to be 28th.. guess I'll need to think something to do for another week.

Outside of PvP for Garo -event and raid nights/weekly crafting turn-ins, cba to really log in at the moment.
    I've mostly been idling whenever I've been online lately outside of my weekly/daily chores. New MSQ's always renew my interest though - I've got a few goals I want to achieve before 4.0, with my priority being the PLD relic weapon since I really, really want it for glamour purposes. I also need to force myself to invest in a crafter at least long enough to get the Ixal and Moogle daily quests completed since I only have those two left to do for the Beast Tribe stuff.

My MCH is almost fully geared at this point but I'm doing Dun Scaith every week to gear up my PLD for the sake of tank privilege whilst enjoying the 4.0 story.

- - - Updated - - -

Though, that said, I still need to finish Resident Evil 7, Tales of Berseria and Nier: Automata. In addition to Stormblood...there's Tekken 7 and FFXII's Remaster coming out within the next few months so my gaming time is going to be conflicted.

Deleted
    I m glad it only took around 10 pages of discussion to stop bashing a developer who saved a dying game and made it the 2nd largest MMO in the market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    I m glad it only took around 10 pages of discussion to stop bashing a developer who saved a dying game and made it the 2nd largest MMO in the market.
    I didn't see any bashing.

Critical analysis should never be considered bashing.
    Yes FF-XIV is a good game but it is not w/o flaws. Esp in the UI department.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I didn't see any bashing.

Critical analysis should never be considered bashing.
    Yes FF-XIV is a good game but it is not w/o flaws. Esp in the UI department.
    Ofc it has flaws. Allthough I do not believe the UI is that much of an issue as it is completely customizable and resizeable

Ofc it has flaws. Allthough I do not believe the UI is that much of an issue as it is completely customizable and resizeable
    Only thing I'd really like is the ability to separate parts of the UI. For example let us split up the target bar and debuff bar into their own separate bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not believe the UI is that much of an issue as it is completely customizable and resizeable
    Yeah, there are some of us that want more customization / the ability to display information in another way.
    Also, what's with the ridiculous limits "Can't do that while doing X"?!

Like, taking a peek at the anime while sitting, quickly closing a deal while having the invite window ticking etc...

And lets not forget the huge, useless gold text. Would like to be able to remove that too.

Welp, got my first random item from Diadem:

[Sunburst Helm of fending]
    Ilvl265
    Strength 110
    Vitality 112
    Parry 28
    Accuracy 62
    Crit 28
    Determination 30

Which for my DRK/WAR/PLD set thats a damn sight better than the Dun Scathe helm, i could see a lot of folks choosing to farm a set for RDM or SAM in here instead of grinding tomestones. Throw in 4 weeks of the UFO quest and you could get a really easy set to start RDM/SAM in Stormblood.

But then random stats sooo

Deleted
    Can you que with randoms for Diadem? not sure on all the new stuff still catching up on story

Quote Originally Posted by Logie View Post
    Can you que with randoms for Diadem? not sure on all the new stuff still catching up on story
    Yes, you need to go to Ishgard, near the AST guild and buy at least one mission ceruleum voucher from an NPC near the airship landing. Once you have that, there's an NPC nearby that'll allow you to queue up for Diadem either by yourself or with other people. If you want to focus on PvE stuff, queue for 'Trial of the Fury' and for gathering, 'Trial of the Matron'.