Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the vid because it resonates with my analysis.

He is spot on. Good one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    1st kill = AVG time it took for EVERY GUILD to down that boss FOR THE 1ST TIME.
    fastest kill = time it took ONE TOP GUILD to down a boss.

gg
    1st kill = how long it took us to kill the boss for the first time
    fastest kill = how long it took us to kill it recently

BrokeBack lords

It's almost like someone could've predicted this months and months ago. Even before ToV.

Blizzard continues to show everyone why they're a net no growth company, even with a release of Overwatch and a new WoW expansion in the same year. 2017 is going to be pretty rough as it is, and Blizzard continues down the "we don't want anyone to play WoW, fuck our customers" route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ru8DMW-grY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post

BrokeBack lords
    I would recommend to change your method.

Take the kill times of your first and second kill of an boss and get the average value.

Take the kill times of your last two kills of an boss and get the average value.

Do this with every boss.

Do this with 100 guilds.

compare.

BrokeBack lords
    Not worth having an argument with someome thay doesn't know what average means. Have a good day.

You don't even know what brokeback means yet keep using it.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-03-18 at 11:36 AM.

Bosses die faster and easier every week for my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Blizz has managed to flatten the gear curve so hard theres only learning fights that used to get progressively easier by design.

The entire premise of the raid reward system is that with the best rewards you can steamroll the old stuff. They need to either change the difficulty curve to make sense that you aren't really gearing up for the last 2 bosses or change the gear curve so that you're MUCH stronger by the time you finish.
    What ?
    There has never been such a ridiculous increase in power, and you somewhat claim it needs to be even more stupid ?

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    One of his better videos in my opinion.

TL;DR - because of various reasons, farm bosses on mythic are taking the same time to kill as the 1st kill of those bosses, comapred to Throne of thunder, where kill times went down by more than 2/3, and that contributes to fatigue and burnout. I agree, though I can barely be considered as a mythic raider.

Theres no progression this entire expansion look at where you get your gear from.. There is one spot and one spot only that pays to play thats mythic keystone.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    How do you people listen to that fat arrogant tub of shit without wanting to murder his face?
    Infracted
    hehe yeah its like a bunch of 12 year old kids running through the streets "its preach its preach" while its a c-class-vip noone cares about

Nighthold came at a horrible time for my raid team, we got like 2 weeks before a couple of key players, left, and another - this Sunday will be our first full team since launch. Hopefully we can get past 6/10N

Been stuck at 888 iLvl for months.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    hehe yeah its like a bunch of 12 year old kids running through the streets "its preach its preach" while its a c-class-vip noone cares about
    And this is different from "I don't know who he is but fuck that guy anyway"? Or "kill the messenger, ignore the message"?

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy View Post
    Thrill of the kill - he dosen't feel that
    Loot- he dosen't feel satisfaction in getting it
    Achievments - dosen't care for them

Why is he playing this game again?
    Dont blame him... there is no satisfaction in getting loot anymore... especially on mythic. How could there be? you are replacing the exact same items with the exact same items... only difference is stats, nothing else. Same with kill... its still the same boss, maybe harder but not that much different.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Dont blame him... there is no satisfaction in getting loot anymore... especially on mythic. How could there be? you are replacing the exact same items with the exact same items... only difference is stats, nothing else. Same with kill... its still the same boss, maybe harder but not that much different.
    and that differs from past mythics by... what?

i understand the "burnout/nofun cause of RNGesus Legion" when being ANYwhere below myth guldan. but if you have killed all myth bosses (the final content in wow) there is just no need for titanforged stuff. at this point no expac ever has motivation offered to you... ?!?!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    I would recommend to change your method.

Take the kill times of your first and second kill of an boss and get the average value.

Take the kill times of your last two kills of an boss and get the average value.

Do this with every boss.

Do this with 100 guilds.

compare.
    What method? I was just pointing out the BS in the OP. If you are still taking 6 minutes to kill skorpyron after 2 months of farm, that doesn't mean there's something wrong with the raid, but you.

Deleted
    What method? I was just pointing out the BS in the OP. If you are still taking 6 minutes to kill skorpyron after 2 months of farm, that doesn't mean there's something wrong with the raid, but you.
    preach doesnt took the first three bosses into account.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    preach doesnt took the first three bosses into account.
    and by doin that he presented data that support his claim not showing real resoult only to serve his purpose - its called fraud.

The claim that kill speeds are not increasing is total bullshit, sure you still have to do the mechanics, but you can still skip stuff through better DPS. Would you rather that MYTHIC raid bosses turned into target dummys after you killed it the first time? Nighthold is hard, deal with it, and that is one of the reasons why it is in my opinion one of the best raids released.

Talked to a world top20 raider and they feel the effects of increasing gear. And in his words Preach doesn't get that because they can only progress with comparetively higher ilvls so there isn't much room of performance increase. In other words that argument of Preach was kinda nonsense. There is kill speed progression.

A little off-topic, but has he ever mentioned the reason why he left his previous guild (Stark Industries)?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though