Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    What about people complaining about people complaining about other people complaining?
    Let's complain about people complaining about them!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    What about people complaining about people complaining about other people complaining?
    Well that would be pretty hypocritical, are you saying I am complaining about his complaining about other people complaining?
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Let's complain about people complaining about them!
    And then complain about them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Oh, we understand, it's just silly as hell. Since you're claiming that "a bunch of people saying 'hey that's sexist'" is a "witch hunt". Come on.
    I haven't read the article and not 100% sure what is going on, but you have already acknowledged that it has gone further than in a previous post.

Sexist jokes are;
    A> only funny to sexists, and
    B> still sexist.

Because his "joke" was obviously sexist? It literally demeans women. That's the whole "joke", making fun of women. Sorry, I don't see the humor. It's like making a joke about "how greedy Jews are", or "how dumb black people are". Those are just racist statements. People who aren't prejudiced don't find them funny in the first place.
    Apparently you haven't seen or heard a single successful comedian within the last 100 years. Nor do you seem to understand how comedy actually works in general.

Sorry Endus, but your regressive leftist attitude becomes more and more apparent every time you open your mouth on here. And more and more people are realizing that you are one of the most biased and authoritarian moderators on here. You basically try to squash any and all opinions which you don't like or agree with. Which only hampers your overall political agenda here, because more and more people are getting fed up with your bullshit.

And then you wonder how someone like Trump won the US Presidency. (hint: enough people are in fact getting fed up with the ideas that people like you spout off all the time)
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-03-18 at 09:54 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, his comment WAS blatantly sexist.
    Wow, this comment is blatantly sexist af.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    I can say with 100% certainty that your statement is unequivocally false. There are women tweeting how hilarious this was. It's liberals like you who keep people like Trump in power. Self-reflection!
    You can't be this stupid. What you just said is the exact same type of logic as me saying that because I'm dating a black woman I can't say or do anything that is racist because hey my girlfriend is black! The mere fact that a woman, or even a handful, found it funny does not mean the joke wasn't sexist anymore than no women finding it funny would make it sexist. The magnitude of women that find it funny means shit.

It's morons like you that can't see that that put Trump in power. Don't try and pawn off your stupidity and lack of self-reflection on others.

This whole thread is a bunch of right wing circle jerking getting outraged at outrage they're not okay with and pretending to be maligned victims because people didn't like what someone said. Flip the tables and 90% of you in this thread would be doing the exact same thing if this were some evil regressive leftist that made joke about right wing pet concept X. It's human nature, everyone wants the moral high ground and everyone else is a hypocrite.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2017-03-18 at 04:46 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    The extreme left and the extreme right should be locked in a room and left to fight it out, with the event documented for the entertainment of future generations.
    So long as there's nobody to let the winners out of the room, as a service to those same future generations.
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

So someone made a sexist joke(not even the more offensive kinds like Trump made) and people got angry; the former is immature, obviously hasn't grown up mentally, and the latter is making a mountain out of a molehill.

And now we have this thread having people who are offended that people are offended.

Like really, just move on instead of embarrassing yourselves.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    FFS I am sick to death of coming here for entertainment only to see it continuously filled with this retarded bitching contest between the fecking left and right! It isn't even clever or witty! CONGRATULATIONS YOU RUINED THE INTERNET

/rant over

They feed off each other, and so the endless cycle continues...
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    They feed off each other, and so the endless cycle continues...
    Sooner they die the better >.>

Bad enough we can't have interesting intelligent conversations on here because some people may argue but now what can be said is drowned out by the opposite which gurantees arguments and is acceptable!

@OP I think the problem with this story is with the social network community and culture of outrage rather than with feminism or the regressive left. Over reacting is the new default reaction of people living on Twitter, FB and the alike. Btw, the joke was quite funny and harmless...have a laugh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I want to preface this by saying this is not about gender, race, etc. This is about a controversy and kind of about politics.
    No shit? The first 3 words of your thread name are 'The regressive left' and you think it's only kind of about politics? I got that just from the title.

If you're a public person saying derogatory things about a group of people, you can't complain when the lynch mob comes. It doesn't matter if it was a joke, and it doesn't matter that some people found it funny, even women.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If you're a public person saying derogatory things about a group of people, you can't complain when the lynch mob comes. It doesn't matter if it was a joke, and it doesn't matter that some people found it funny, even women.
    The proper response for when the social media "lynch mob" comes for you is to tell them to go fuck themselves. The guy should have never resigned, he should have told the twitter trolls and the perpetually offended to go fuck themselves. Don't like the joke? Fuck you. Call me a sexist? Fuck you. Call me a racist? Fuck you. Suffer some PR hit? So what - fuck you. Here is a tissue, go cry in the corner. Oh, and fuck you.

It's too bad. Colin seems like he was the only one on the internet who saw the Nintendo Switch as garbage rather than jerking off all over it like most critics. We need more game critics who is as honest as him.

7+ Year Old Account
    As always, you can count on Endus to defend the hard Left's anti-freedom screeching. This is exactly the sort of thing (among other factors) that motivates people to vote for guys like Trump. I voted for Sanders ( and then held my nose and voted for Clinton). However, I understand quite well the motivations of the Trumpkins.

Among them: a backlash against every sort of cultural humiliation fired at them. One older man I talked to shortly after the election told me he "voted to flip the bird at PC aholes."

So keep it up, far Lefties. You are your own worst enemies.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Also people are shitting on him because I bet everyone thinks he voted Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Endus is Canadian, his impact on our elections is pretty minimal, despite his outspoken and unasked for opinions on them.
    It becomes our buisness when fucking Americans start to bring their bullshit into our country. Some people have an ocean seperating them from America. Canada is stuck with their shit.

Close the Canadian boarder, I say. I'll sacrifice whatever western luxeries I have just to ban Americans from entering my country.

That's right America. I'm racist against YOUR people.

How does it feel, wretch?

To be honest, his comment was sexist. Then again, I also thought it was rather funny. People make sexist and racist jokes all the time, and yes, they can be funny. I'm certainly not offended by his joke in the slightest, but it was still sexist.

I'm finding some enjoyable irony that the OP is just as outraged and offended at the possibility of being a sexist, as are the thin-skinned people who got offended by the joke in the first place. People need to stop being little bitches, and stop caring what other people think of them.