Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    They'll delay the raid by about 2 months probably, so who cares. The real content won't be out until about May.

- - - Updated - - -

And how many have said it back then and how many are saying it nowadays?

Back then subs were rising. Subs are now lower than they were during Vanilla.
    By the time Cata ended at least 90 million people have played and quit Wow. If subscription losses mean Wod and Legion are bad expansions what does that say about vanilla, TBC, and wrath which are supposedly the golden era of wow?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    I absolutely cannot wait to never see my giant mammoth get stuck on a tiny twig on the floor in legion zones ever again. Ever ever ever again. Cant wait.
    Oh for fucks sake...use the god damn spacebar to jump. This right here is proof positive that flying is bad for the game. Flybabies have become so reliant on flight that they are completely incapable of navigating the simplest forms of terrain.

Flying. I absolutely refuse to level any more alts in that annoying cramped clusterfuck of an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Kinda meeeh. TI v.3.0, Garrison v.3.0, even more AP grind (and less possibility to play alts, because obviously now you have to grind at least to basic weapon proc)... new dungeon is nice, "hard" solo content which is not scaled with gear is absurd, flying could be nice if it wasn't locked behind months of grinding new faction rep, even more legendary items nerfs. What's not to love, eh?

Oh yeah, forgot about pet dungeons. Those are a cool idea, okay.
    How is 7.2 garrision 3.0? Because you have to click the table a few times here and there? Get the fuck over it already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    In matter of lore, im hyped. In matter of gameplay. WHATEVER, because i don't play PvP and token prices will probably get 200K+

I hope all of Blizzards, EA's and other companies will broke someday, including even Valve.
    I miss when gamers just played the god damn game instead of attempting to be armchair developers and businessmen. Are you seriously wishing harm to game development companies? If anything ever kills gaming it will be because of THIS kind of attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Yay Im super looking foward to grind Legionfall Reputation and also to grind AP. I predict this patch will keep ppl interested for 15-30 days than cause a mass exodus with ppl finally giving up on all the stupid grinds and the RNG of Legion.
    RNG and grinds aren't new. You people have been whining about this since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    The beginning of the end of wow.
    the beginning of the end of everything is when it is born.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Frankly, I don't see a lot of content in 7.2 and certainly nothing to be excited about except for flying - and I would have been much more excited if flying stayed in the game instead of being removed and readded.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    What's hard to understand? It means this is when things start to go downhill, til it's all over.
    Considering Everquest which has been out 20+ years and has 20+ expansions with no end in sight I think Wow just may very well be the first mmo to outlive all of its original players. wow isn't going anywhere. Deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    Excited for them to take all the hard work we put in to cap our artifacts and reset it and call it content. Eager for them to nerf legendaries on underpowered specs and leave them alone on the better ones.

Tldr not even mildly excited.
    No one at Blizzard has ever called AP "content". It is a reward for doing content.

Not at all, A lot of guilds have not even finished mythic nighthold yet and there bring out 7.2 (ofc raid aint there day one) so feels like nighthold is being shunned abit. Dont care for flying at all wish they would just remove it completely it aint fun for me at all nor do i care for my shit priest owl cat. Only thing in 7.2 im remotely happy for is the new changes to transmog...

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    What I don't get is the following:

2 week pvp season ending hasn't been announced they only announced that its ending soon a few weeks ago.
    NH has only been out for 2 months and the last wing of LFR only just opened like a week ago - Now I know tomb isnt coming with 7.2 but there are a lot of things that will directly nerf NH with 7.2. All new traits, class changes are essentially buffs to classes especially with tanks and dps classes get a stam increase making some mechanics more of a joke.

Also isn't dungeon scaling being brought up since the new dungeons are being released and so is mythic+ kara making gear from mythic+ go up in return nerfing NH more.

I wouldnt be surprised if they hold it off til mid or end of april after easter holidays seems a bit soon to be nerfing NH.
    Do we seriously need to go through this each and every content patch? New content patches and the end of pvp seasons have always coincided with each other for at least a dozen patches now.

It won't be months and easter has fuck all to do with content releases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    7.1.5 had a release build on PTR for 3 weeks if Im not mistaken. Its pretty certain this is coming either the 28th or April 4th.

And if I had to bet Id bet the raid is coming mid to late June, so it clashes against the release of FF XIV's new expansion, Blizzard has always released some sort of content realy close to major xpacs or MMo releases from the competition. Also it seens rather stupid to let NH last any less than 6 months, wed end with the last tier of this xpac lasting 10-12 months all over again if they do that. Rhey are suposed to have learned their lesson and can space the raids out properly.
    Blizzard's business model for wow revolves around maximizing subscription retention through new content releases. Blizzard isn't going to cost themselves hundreds of thousands of subscriptions just to one up another mmo that is in no way, shape or form compitition.

Also the very fact that Blizzard has decided to release content patches well in advance of the release of new raid tiers actually does show Blizzard has learned to pace raid tiers better. It is astounding to me how people here with thousands of posts somehow manage to miss information that gets posted and reposted here on a near daily basis.

FLYING.
    New spell animation.
    New content (Raid mostly).
    Legendary "balance" (makes whats useless better, gives more options even if I still find the Leg. system broken. RNG based, having or not having X legendary is such a big deal to compete well).

Not so excited about:
    - More farming/grinding
    - Useless new Crafts. (Only good for alt/new player, but still).
    - Flying so late, it sucks when you already discover/found everything by foot. Its gonna improve farming for sure, but now Bot farmers/server jumping farmers are gonna be everywhere. World PvP can become messy (ganking). (I've seen my very first multiboxing farmer today o_O' Its destabilizing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Seems too fast to me. They have a history of frontloading expansions and then running out of content, leaving us on the last patch for like a year. They promised this wouldn't happen in Legion, but if 7.2 arrives this early I'm beginning to worry.
    What on earth are you talking about? Too fast? Legion has been out 6 months at this point and the new raid won't be released until months after 7.2 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Frankly, I don't see a lot of content in 7.2 and certainly nothing to be excited about except for flying - and I would have been much more excited if flying stayed in the game instead of being removed and readded.
    Kind of hard to remove something that was never there in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    - Finally flying, especially with alts and gathering chars.
    - Broken Shore
    - New Hunter animations, thinking mainly about the revised Cobra Shot... I DETEST the current Cobra Shot sounds!
    - New mounts, in particular the new Vicious bears and the Vicious scorpion.

AP doesn't bother me, I haven't been grinding and am now just 3 traits away from friends that have done SO much grinding... I'll reach 54 no trouble before 7.2 hits.
    Jokes on you, flying will be disabled on the Broken Shore because "muh fel cannons can take down your mount"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    lore's the only thing that really keeps me in wow. so, happy to get new lore.

also, the season 1 and 2 sets of legion will be available in ensembles, been wanting that for a while.
    Hey, do you know if the ensembles will be available for everyone? I'm not that into PvP but I really love the elite druid recolor of the t19 set, would be cool to get that later, or do I need 2k rating to buy the ensembles? 2k sounds too much for me, I'm at 1,4k in 2v2 and 400 in rbgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Jokes on you, flying will be disabled on the Broken Shore because "muh fel cannons can take down your mount"
    Unless they change something in the build before they release nothing stops you from flying on the broken shore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Hey, do you know if the ensembles will be available for everyone? I'm not that into PvP but I really love the elite druid recolor of the t19 set, would be cool to get that later, or do I need 2k rating to buy the ensembles? 2k sounds too much for me, I'm at 1,4k in 2v2 and 400 in rbgs.
    Elites will always require 2k, sorry, just the way it is, like how you can't get mythic raid looks outside of mythic.

the elite is the only one with any rating requirement and it's 2k.

the other two appearances are just like 12 marks i think.

flying will make me level my alts to get the class campaigns done and that's it. Not doing AP grinds on any of them until I get AK50 on my main. However flying...will be amazing for highmountain and stormheim since they have a lot of amazing looking, but shitty to navigate terrain. Flying will make getting through those zones on alts much much easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally being able to progress on my artifacts again on my main. Been 54/54/54 for a few weeks now.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Unless they change something in the build before they release nothing stops you from flying on the broken shore.

- - - Updated - - -

Elites will always require 2k, sorry, just the way it is, like how you can't get mythic raid looks outside of mythic.
    Yeah, but you can always wait for the next raid tier and go back to the previous raid and get the mythic appearances easily while it always remain the same for PvP. It's fine though, it's just that I don't think I have enough time to hit 2k rating since 7.2 will be here any time soon, unless you can make my day and tell me that I can get 2k rating after season 2 and still get the ensembles? Or will it require 2k rating in season 1 or 2 to get the appearances?

Yeah, but you can always wait for the next raid tier and go back to the previous raid and get the mythic appearances easily while it always remain the same for PvP. It's fine though, it's just that I don't think I have enough time to hit 2k rating since 7.2 will be here any time soon, unless you can make my day and tell me that I can get 2k rating after season 2 and still get the ensembles? Or will it require 2k rating in season 1 or 2 to get the appearances?
    I think at some point they were talking about the ability to be 2k any season and pick up the elite gear, but I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Oh for fucks sake...use the god damn spacebar to jump. This right here is proof positive that flying is bad for the game. Flybabies have become so reliant on flight that they are completely incapable of navigating the simplest forms of terrain.
    ahhaha triggered. sorry ill enjoy my flying you can enjoy ground mounts getting stuck on twigs.