@Valeron

What do the Spanish media think of Marcus Alonso?
    He's impressed me in the last few games.

Deleted
    I can answer that for you: he'll always be second choice to Jordi Alba and most likely Aziplicueta too in their system.

Looks a good fit at wing back though. Maybe Spain could change, but just to accomodate him seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I can answer that for you: he'll always be second choice to Jordi Alba and most likely Aziplicueta too in their system.

Looks a good fit at wing back though. Maybe Spain could change, but just to accomodate him seems unlikely.
    Agreed.
    He's definitely not the weak point as I thought he would be at the start of the season.

Matic takes that honour. I really wish we played Fabregas more.

Deleted
    Chelsea killing my bet #wankers

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Chelsea killing my bet #wankers
    We will score.
    Playing well.

Deleted
    Matic is one footed as hell but a decent player - not a weak link.

Not sure Chelsea have a weak link. Costa when he's not scoring goals?

Ruben?

Really?
    Strange one.

- - - Updated - - -

FUCKING CAHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

- - - Updated - - -

Tough game.
    Massive result.

Deleted

Good times. I think Palace won as well...

Arsenal were the only team to stop me from winning my accy.

Why on earth did I bet on them to win?

Also. Man Utd 7th. Kek.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

Also. Man Utd 7th. Kek.
    Glad i never do early games.

Hopefully Bournemouth stomp Swansea and we stay climbing. Fully expect to get nothing from the next 3 games :

Chelsea V Crystal Palace
    Southampton V Crystal Palace
    Crystal Palace V Arsenal

Deleted

Popcorn time y'all

Deleted
    I'm not saying Wenger shouldn't go but this grass is always greener attitude is dangerous. The comparison I'd make is SAF leaving United. You lose an institution who has been involved with the club forever and you open yourself up to the abyss...

Troy Deeneys post match interview was class. Top guy.

Deleted
    Big result for Chelsea. Sign of champs tbh.

Deleted
    Yeah but with SAF, ManU went from winning trophies to winning none, if Wenger leaves and they bring in someone who isn't as good, they go from not winning trophies, to not winning trophies.

Deleted
    Slightly off topic:

Worst ground you have been to. TFS (The Falkirk Stadium) is a fucking soulless LEGO ground.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Slightly off topic:

Worst ground you have been to. TFS (The Falkirk Stadium) is a fucking soulless LEGO ground.
    I thought all Scottish grounds looked like sabbuteo stadiums.

10+ Year Old Account

Still more fans there than the Emptihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Yeah but with SAF, ManU went from winning trophies to winning none, if Wenger leaves and they bring in someone who isn't as good, they go from not winning trophies, to not winning trophies.
    This so hard. 13 years since their last PL title and they have not gotten better. Wenger got over a decade to build a title challenging team and he has not succeeded in doing that. Sure, you can say that Arsenal finished top4 every year, but it's the same story. Let's be honest, they're never close enough to the title that it actually feels like they are challenging.

I think just about any of the 19 other PL managers could inspire the Arsenal players more than Wenger can right now. He is the personification of Einstein's quote "Insanity is doing something over and over expecting different results". When something doesn't work you need new ideas and sometimes that can come from the same manager, but we've seen Wenger and his "style" of football for over a decade now without improving.

Thing is, the whole "He keeps them solid in the top4" is a nice idea but that sort of mentality is not fit for a top club. That's how you look at it if you're a fan of a mid-table team. You need that fighting spirit of "Anything but winning is not good enough" if you are gonna win it. Considering how challenging PL is today with at least 6 solid top teams (maybe Everton should be included too?) you can't go into the season with that "Top 4 is good enough" mentality. The grass is not always greener but this is a case of Wenger not having improved Arsenal for about a decade. They're no closer to the title now than they were 5 years ago or 10 years ago, and I think for that reason alone, it's time to move on.

Deleted

Not quite sure how you managed to googlesearch a word & yet still incorrectly spell it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

Also. Man Utd 7th. Kek.
    Games played: 26.

Can't expect to stay in place if you don't play.