Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    I cannot agree with this. All mechanics in legion are completely playable without any visual help of external addons. Even timers are not so important anymore because of emotes. The base ui support is fairly enough. You dont know how often I facepalm during the progression because the people have some little issues with WA and they were not able to play the game without it... grand conjunction easy, krosus beams easy or standard void zones easy, but they are failing these mechanics without WA .... would me wonder if they are able to take a shit without WA is telling them its time to take a shit.
    Krosus requires you to stand in swirlies or it spawns an add, usually you're supposed to move out of the stuff. Even the bridge breaking could use some smokey/swirly looking stuff on the ground. Trilliax it is not obvious that cakes need to be eaten because they apply a debuff. People think they shouldn't have eaten it. Botonist you need to stagger killing orbs, yea if you read the debuff sure you understand but really people will just think you need to use a healing CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinushka View Post
    Yeah and on the contrary you have people playing with bossmodes (bigwigs/dbm) and failing on mechanics where a bossmode is supposed to help you handle it.
    Why even bother installing an addon like that in the first place when you can't or dont want to use/pay attention to it.

"Flames of Sargeras on 3"
    "Flames of Sargeras on 2"
    "Flames of Sargeras on 1"

.... why is there aoe in the middle of the raid ?

How can you not see that, on top of the sound your addon is probably making...
    Last edited by phoenixia; 2017-03-18 at 08:04 PM.